2238 replies to this topic

#2131 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:16 PM

(Agreed!) Granted...a hand to hand combat sequence between James Bond and the villain's henchman is planned for the lovely, snowy village of Obertilliach...but ultimately what ends up is that Bond and the henchman get into a massive snowball fight, in a Roger Moore-ish type of comedic fight.

I wish that Hoyte Van Hoytema's cinematography on Bond 24 gets nominated for an Academy Award!

#2132 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

Granted... he goes on to lose to the totally unworthy Fifty Shades of Grey...

I wish the cast and title for Bond 24 are announced before the end of the month!

#2133 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

Granted, except it's the cast of Twilight and the title of Bond 24 is Breaking Dawn Part 3.

I wish that Peter Capaldi has a role in Bond 24.

#2134 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

Granted..he gets the role of the British Prime Minister and is shown in a brief scene stepping out of a familiar blue phone box outside 10 Downing Street as Mallory arrives to have a meeting with him.

I wish that Adele would change her mind and agree to do the theme for Bond 24..

#2135 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:24 PM

Granted..he gets the role of the British Prime Minister and is shown in a brief scene stepping out of a familiar blue phone box outside 10 Downing Street as Mallory arrives to have a meeting with him.

I wish that Adele would change her mind and agree to do the theme for Bond 24..

I don't see that as corruption at all. I'd love that, especially if a certain red-head Scot were to accompany him. :P

Granted, she just ends up recording Skyfall a second time.

I wish for my statement above to become true and that the female British agent in Bond 24 is none other than the forever sexy, Karen Gillan.

#2136 Walecs

Walecs

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

I wish for my statement above to become true and that the female British agent in Bond 24 is none other than the forever sexy, Karen Gillan.

Granted, she will play a rebooted version of Tracy named Amelia di Vincenzo; she will marry Bond and will be named Amy Bond. As a consequence, Bond decides to resign from Her Majesty's Secret Service and will become a dentist, instead, or... a doctor.

I wish that Camille came back in Bond 24 or 25.

Edited by Walecs, 14 October 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#2137 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:45 PM

Granted she returns in a cameo role in Bond 25 but is now married with two kids..

I wish we get to see Q conquer his fear of flying in Bond 25..

#2138 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:09 PM

Granted, he gets a swinger jet and tries to get Elizabeth Hurley to shag him.

I wish that Bond for once returns his equipment to Q.

#2139 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

Granted... he shows up to Q branch to find Q in a compromising situation with Moneypenny.

I wish Dave Bautista lives up to the great standard set by classic henchmen such as Oddjob and Red Grant.

#2140 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

Granted, Dave Batista is so well received that EON goes full WWE in casting Bond 25: Bond is played by Randy Orton, the villian is Vince McMahon, the main Bond girl is Mickie James, Eric Bischoff is M and the henchman is played by Ric Flair. The whole of the film is played out in a wrestling arena and the characters use microphones to talk with each other.

I wish Bond returns to Spain in either Bond 24 or 25.

#2141 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Granted...Bond returns to Spain in Bond 25 for a planned action sequence involving the Running of The Bulls in Pamplona. Unfortunately the sequence has to be re-shot with CGI bulls at Pinewood studios after half the crew get trampled by the bulls when they try to shoot it live.

I wish that Dave Bautista's character, "Hinx" gets a really bad-ass vehicle to chase Daniel Craig in his Aston Martin in Bond 24!

#2142 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

Granted... it's another green Jaguar. On ice.

I wish Bond 24's PTS goes back to the old style of PTS (Goldfinger, For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy, etc.) and presents a mission or scenario that ultimately has no connection to the plot of the film.

#2143 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:20 PM

(Me too!) Granted... The PTS of Bond 24 revolves around a mission that Bond is on in which he has orders from M to be one of the first in line to get the new iPads and iPhones for delivery to Q for "research and development purposes". The PTS opens after the gunbarrel with Bond lining up outside the Apple store in central London at 1:30am, 3 days prior to the release and progresses through a series of fast-forwarding shots of Bond eating, holding up an umbrella when its raining, and camping out. The sequence finally ends after 8 boring minutes when Bond finally enters the store on release day and marches up to the counter with his new iPhones and iPads, accompanied by the last strains of the Bond theme.

I wish that we could have BOTH Chiwetel Ejiofor and Mark Strong as villains in Bond 24.

#2144 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:28 PM

(Well, I'll get this one going again with a new corruptable wish)..

I wish that we could have Craig's Bond involved in some great snowmobile action in Austria for Bond 24!

#2145 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Granted... but he pulls a Brosnan and comically clotheslines a guy to get said snowmobile.

I wish that EON would start using continuation novels for titles and plots in future films.

#2146 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

Granted, the next several films are adapted and named after the Moneypenny Diaries.

I wish Christoph Waltz plays a recurring character in the Bond films, such as Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

#2147 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:05 PM

Granted, he's the new Bond.

Can't think of what to wish for. Somebody else finish for me.

#2148 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:11 PM

(Ok, if you insist, glidrose.. :) )

I wish they all could be California girls!! ( :D )

#2149 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:14 PM

Granted... (in a nod to our AFC West fandom) they're all from Oakland... :angry:

I wish Bond would attend a major sporting event in a future film.

#2150 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:45 PM

Granted, the entire film is Bond watching a first-round snoozefest of a match in the next World Cup that ends in a 0-0 draw with 0 shots on goal the whole game.

I wish we get some news about a new Bond video game soon.

#2151 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

Granted...we get a press release stating that the next Bond video game will be an adaptation of The Hildebrand Rarity in which the main goal of the game is to hunt down and catch the elusive fish...very boring indeed!

I wish that EON delivers their long-expected press release and conference on Bond 24 with some sort of wonderful surprise for us Bond fans..

#2152 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

Granted... it is announced that a spin-off series starring Clifton James and Britt Ekland has stared filming.

I wish that Christoph Waltz's character stays around for multiple films.

#2153 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

Granted: despite being killed off in B24, he continues to reappear as a rotting corpse propped up in a corner - sort of LALD meets Weekend at Bernies ('Christoph's back - and he's still dead!').

I wish people would quit speculating that Waltz must be playing Blofeld. I for one won't be disappointed either way.

#2154 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Granted, I'm gonna start speculating that he's playing Tywin Lannister instead. (But after, I'm going back to thinking he's Blofeld)

I wish that a member of the Game of Thrones cast gets cast in Bond 24.

#2155 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:31 PM

(Actually, Charles Dance WAS in For Your Eyes Only...and that is about the extent of my knowledge on anything GOT related..)  Granted... Peter Dinklage gets cast as a rebooted version of Nick Nack in Bond 24 and has a fight sequence with Daniel Craig in which he chucks (empty) wine bottles at him until Bond ends up locking him in a suitcase.

With all the recent news tidbits about Bond 24 that we are getting, I wish that we would get some news about whether it will be Thomas Newman or David Arnold doing the score.

#2156 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

Granted: but the word is that the choice will come down to either Eric Serra or Michel Legrand.

I wish for tighter security at EON and for fewer spoilers to make their way to us between now and premiere day next year.

#2157 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:41 AM

Granted: but the word is that the choice will come down to either Eric Serra or Michel Legrand.

I wish for tighter security at EON and for fewer spoilers to make their way to us between now and premiere day next year.

I for one, DON'T wish that!

#2158 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:41 AM

(Actually, Charles Dance WAS in For Your Eyes Only...and that is about the extent of my knowledge on anything GOT related..)

Julian Glover, who played Kristatos (also in For Your Eyes Only, coincidently), currently plays Grand Maester Pycelle on GoT. Sean Bean played the ill-fated Eddard Stark, Jonathan Pryce has been cast in season 5 and Olenna Tyrell is portrayed by none other than the Countess Theresa di Vicenzo herself, Diana Rigg. Additionally, Charles Dance also played Ian Fleming at one point as well. Not sure if there are any others.

Anyhoo....Granted, EON and Bond 24 becomes so spoiler-free, that we don't even realize that Bond 24 is still in active development until it surprise releases. As a result, no one even knows that it comes out and it bombs at the box office, bringing an abrupt and tragic end to the Daniel Craig/Sam Mendes era.

I wish Bond 24's review scores top even those of Skyfall.

#2159 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

(Thanks for the quick education in all the Bond alums in GOT, Seawolf!)

Granted... Bond 24 achieves the impossible and scores top marks from every single reviewer and critic in the world. As they feel that they will never be able to top this, EON decide to end the Bond series and go out on top..

I wish that I could be at the premiere of Bond 24 in person and be able to see all the stars arrive and walk down the red carpet!

#2160 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Granted: You are hired to provide security outside the theatre, so you get to watch the principals pass, but you don't get to watch the film,as you have to remain outside and arrange the order of limos for their departure. You catch a debilitating cold and are in no shape to attend the film's entire first run back in Colorado Springs.

Gord, I'm such a louse.

I wish for more new episodes of Doctor Who between Christmas and Spring.