442 replies to this topic

#61 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:44 AM

You know, I'm coming over to the dark side..
Risico has grown on me. Like hair on a Chia pet.
Funny thing that isn't it?
B)

#62 Single-O-Seven

Single-O-Seven

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:32 AM

Risicoians RULE!!!!

The real clue is the "ian" in Risicoian.

#63 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:45 AM

If it does come down to these two titles, put me down for Risico as well.

Me too. It has an element of risk to it.

#64 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:08 AM

I honestly think the title should be The Property of A Lady, it sounds bond-ish just saying it. I think it would be a great title!

#65 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:47 AM

If we're discussing titles here, I think both would suit me fine. The Property of a Lady is mysterious whilst Risico is violent, and to the point. I'd be happy with any.

I'm leaning more towards Risico at the minute, though.

#66 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:15 PM

I love both titles ... If I had a gun to my head I'd Say Risico right now. something so violent and dark about it.

I do think The Property of a lady is quite classy and sophisticated though so I'd be happy if this got choosen B)

#67 spynovelfan

spynovelfan

Commander CMG

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

Do i beleive it.. Hell no but am i glad we finnaly got a bloody title rumour and 2 to be exact YES....

How have we got a title rumour? Fans on this and other Bond sites have been discussing which title they prefer. The Star is reporting on this thread http://debrief.comma...showtopic=44870 (or another like it here or at MI6 - I can't be bothered to look) and we have finally got a title rumour?

Um... not really.

#68 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:38 PM

Do i beleive it.. Hell no but am i glad we finnaly got a bloody title rumour and 2 to be exact YES....

How have we got a title rumour? Fans on this and other Bond sites have been discussing which title they prefer. The Star is reporting on this thread http://debrief.comma...showtopic=44870 (or another like it here or at MI6 - I can't be bothered to look) and we have finally got a title rumour?

Um... not really.

Did u read the article the star is saying bond 23 will ether be Risico or the property of a lady because of our discussions.

sure it's pure BS but nice to get something else to talk about. I was afraid "should James bond eat a sandwhich in Bond 23" was going to be the next thread.

#69 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

This "rumour" is fast becoming - on here anyway - a self fulfilling prophecy. "If you rumour badly about anything... they will come..."

#70 spynovelfan

spynovelfan

Commander CMG

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:50 PM

Um... not really.

Did u read the article the star is saying bond 23 will ether be Risico or the property of a lady because of our discussions.

sure it's pure BS but nice to get something else to talk about. I was afraid "should James bond eat a sandwhich in Bond 23" was going to be the next thread.

What is there to talk about? It's a BS article by your own admission, and yes I read it.

'We and Sam are listening very closely to what the fans are saying and there is every possibility that we might latch on to one of their ideas.'

That is hardly the same as saying Bond 23 will have either of these titles. And it's quite obviously an invented quote anyway.

Moving on...

#71 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

Since the poster of this... 'news' just admitted that this article is BS, shouldn't it be moved to the Bond 23 Tabloid Trash Bin? Considering it shouldn't warrant it's own thread.

#72 Automan

Automan

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

Since the poster of this... 'news' just admitted that this article is BS, shouldn't it be moved to the Bond 23 Tabloid Trash Bin? Considering it shouldn't warrant it's own thread.

Agreed WHEN are we gonna get some real news???

#73 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Agreed WHEN are we gonna get some real news???

When Eon feels like it.

#74 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

Grrr I want a TITLE RUMOUR!!!!!!!!!

B)

What I don't get is why My thing is in tabloid trash yet when the sun did there whole Bond 22 is risico that got 2 pages of discussion and was never tossed into the corner.

Heck Shouldn't Bond 23 in 3d be in the tabloid trashbin too, I mean that is PURE BS and we all know it.

this is really just Mharkin Striking back at me for my comments on the sam mendes thread and I'm not amused by this in fact i'm quite annoyed.

#75 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

Calm down. It's only an unmade, unfinanced and clearly untitled movie. It is tabloid trash. You are clearly getting yourself in forum knots about wanting a rumour...(!). A rumour is only that and this story is the rumour of a rumour of a not rumoured rumour.

I don't think anyone is getting at anyone here - apart from a few people finding - perhaps - some threads going over and over absolutely nothing. Well that is what I think....

#76 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

Calm down. It's only an unmade, unfinanced and clearly untitled movie. It is tabloid trash. You are clearly getting yourself in forum knots about wanting a rumour...(!). A rumour is only that and this story is the rumour of a rumour of a not rumoured rumour.

I don't think anyone is getting at anyone here - apart from a few people finding - perhaps - some threads going over and over absolutely nothing. Well that is what I think....

true. Rough Day and editing my older post would make your post make no sense so I'll leave it up there....

my enthusiasim is running thin I'm getting to the point where i think I'll give up bond forum's for lent (40 days starting tommorow for those who don't know what lent is)...

#77 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

true. Rough Day and editing my older post would make your post make no sense so I'll leave it up there....

my enthusiasim is running thin I'm getting to the point where i think I'll give up bond forum's for lent (40 days starting tommorow for those who don't know what lent is)...

I think quantum, it might be safer to give up sugar in your tea. B)
Just think, there you are in the middle of your fast and BINGO, a real story pops up.

#78 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:37 AM

I think quantum, it might be safer to give up sugar in your tea. B)
Just think, there you are in the middle of your fast and BINGO, a real story pops up.

Yerah right like that would happen

i'm sure when i come back on easter Mendes is confirmed the release date has been announced as August 12th 2011 4 locations have been announced and The title has been announced as The Hilderbrand Rarity.

#79 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:19 AM

I think quantum, it might be safer to give up sugar in your tea. :tdown:

i'm sure when i come back on easter Mendes is confirmed the release date has been announced as August 12th 2011 4 locations have been announced and The title has been announced as The Hilderbrand Rarity.

Well Happy Easter anyway. :)
I'll eat an extra Cadbury's Creme Egg in honour of your absence. B) :tdown:

#80 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

I think quantum, it might be safer to give up sugar in your tea. :tdown:

Well Happy Easter anyway. :)
I'll eat an extra Cadbury's Creme Egg in honour of your absence. B) :tdown:

I might come back on I might not I am gonna be on here less during the 40 days of lent though that is a promise

anyone want to still talk 007 with me PM me.

#81 69' DBS

69' DBS

Cadet

• Crew
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:48 AM

I will never know why people continue to suggest Hollywood stars when we know that the last three movies have included relative unknowns as the baddies. I think the next Bond villain actor will only be as famous as Toby Stephens, Mads Mikkelsen and Mathieu Amalric were before they starred in a 007 flick.

I heartily agree...please, no "stars"....just great actors...

#82 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

as if the christiansen crap wasn't enough

http://www.cinemaspy...cle.php?id=4042

Sam worthington to replace daniel craig in bond 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#83 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:12 AM

as if the christiansen crap wasn't enough

Sam worthington to replace daniel craig in bond 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig´s decision to film "Dream House" is supposed to be a reason for the delay of Bond 23? And the producers aren´t able to get a new script ready since "QOS"?

As you were correctly calling the other story "crap", this one is totally absurd and just craving for attention without any base.

#84 QOS007

QOS007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:39 AM

All of sudden now this delay on Bond 23 has caused some stirring as to whether Danny will even return?
Your thoughts

#85 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:11 AM

All of sudden now this delay on Bond 23 has caused some stirring as to whether Danny will even return?
Your thoughts

Contact Music = garbage

#86 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:26 AM

What a load of bull.

Ignore it.

#87 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:37 AM

Already here:
http://debrief.comma...p;#entry1089879

#88 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:29 AM

Your thoughts

Topic moved to B23 Tabloid trash.
Contact Music and the Mail on Sunday quoted as sources in an article that reads like the mother of Bond Tabloid Trash™, has to be utter BS B)

#89 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

"News"

Um… so yeah. Not much news there. Sorry.

I thought maybe if it was a vicious battle, some of that angry energy might make its way into Bond. The way the article reads, it’s more likely to drive Mendes deeper into his preferred theme of melodramatic suburban struggles.

Maybe this time we’ll see Bond do something exciting like saving money on the purchase of a foreclosed house?

#90 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

So Kate's free, eh...