442 replies to this topic

#121 Orion

Orion

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Olivia Wilde has been cast in Craig's next film "Cowboys and Aliens" due to be shot this summer in New Mexico.
But who knows?:
Posted Image
Posted Image
A few pics posted on other threads.

I highly doubt she will be in Bond as well. As for Frieda, I always wanted her to be in a Bond.
Hope this part is true. B)

P-D, you know better than to post tabloid trash like this.

Also, do anyone else know why the tabloids are fixated on the Bond films having an Indian actor in them?

Well I always figured the next Bond film to be filmed around India for some sequences and maybe for certain other reasons. You know what I mean. Keeping a certain investing contingency happy.

I think this is essentially the same sort of thing that happens with the Batman franchise, if someone co-stars in a film with Christian Bale suddenly there's rumors that they're in the next Batman film! It'll probably be the same until Craig leaves the role-every time he has a co-star, they become "a real favourite for a big role in the next Bond film as a feisty female agent- an insider source says"

#122 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

Olivia Wilde has been cast in Craig's next film "Cowboys and Aliens" due to be shot this summer in New Mexico.
But who knows?:
Posted Image
Posted Image
A few pics posted on other threads.

I highly doubt she will be in Bond as well. As for Frieda, I always wanted her to be in a Bond.

Also, do anyone else know why the tabloids are fixated on the Bond films having an Indian actor in them?

Well I always figured the next Bond film to be filmed around India for some sequences and maybe for certain other reasons. You know what I mean. Keeping a certain investing contingency happy.

I think this is essentially the same sort of thing that happens with the Batman franchise, if someone co-stars in a film with Christian Bale suddenly there's rumors that they're in the next Batman film! It'll probably be the same until Craig leaves the role-every time he has a co-star, they become "a real favourite for a big role in the next Bond film as a feisty female agent- an insider source says"

and Yet Nicole Kidman as a bond girl never became a rumour despite Craig staring with her twice. Weird.

We'll see what the next rumour is or even when it is.

#123 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

and Yet Nicole Kidman as a bond girl never became a rumour despite Craig staring with her twice. Weird.

We'll see what the next rumour is or even when it is.

Well Olivia has denied it on her Twitter page so that's that.
As for Nicole appearing with Daniel, I guess even he can make the same mistake twice but I hope not a third time.

There's more chemistry between the cat next door here and the binman they they had.

#124 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Whoever is cast in whatever the next Bond film might be, you can guarantee that most of the people on CBN and elsewhere will have to Google them before they know who they are....

#125 Orion

Orion

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Whoever is cast in whatever the next Bond film might be, you can guarantee that most of the people on CBN and elsewhere will have to Google them before they know who they are....

Funny but true.

#126 CaptainPower

CaptainPower

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

Yeah. And who is this Mendes character?!! B)

#127 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

I can find no other source for this Otherwise i'd create a thread based on this rumor but IMDB is reporting that Andrée Bernard is rumor to star in the new bond villain.... No word who it's rumored by or why but i figure it will give us something to talk about. Most likely IMDB has no info and is full of lies.

apprantly i can't link to IMDB here uhm

http://www.google.co...u...q=&gs_rfai=

#128 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

http://www.thesun.co...eally-GaGa.html

Posted Image
BOND films spawn some colourful characters - Baron Samedi, Nick Nack, Jaws, Oddjob, Blofeld and Scaramanga.

But none can match the latest crackpot to be linked with the movie franchise - LADY GAGA.

The bonkers singer may be getting a licence to thrill Bond fans by writing and singing the film's next theme tune. And who better?

She wears a hamster wheel as armour, carries a potentially lethal tea cup and is never without a roll of industrial strength gaffer tape.

Her name even fits seamlessly in the long list of outrageous Bond Girls - Kitty Stroker, Plenty O'Toole, Mary Goodnight, Xenia Onatopp, Honey Rider and Pussy Galore.

GaGa also happens to be perfectly qualified for the gig, given that she is one of the best pop stars on the planet.

She would be near the top, if not top, of my wish-list if I were a Bond bigwig.

A source said: "Bond bosses are all huge GaGa fans. Her sound and sense of drama make her the top choice.

GaGa has the look as well as the voice to tackle a thundering ballad. She's a great songwriter too. This is perfect on every level."

The decision to ask GaGa to submit a song was made at a recent project meeting.

I was wary because it feels like every time a Bond film comes around, a flurry of names are linked with the gig.

AMY WINEHOUSE was in contention for Quantum Of Solace but threw her chance away in a summer of drunken madness.

If she gets her act together she could be given another chance.

Crooner MICHAEL BUBLE is also in the frame to submit a demo this time. The best effort will get the gig.

There is time for months of negotiation because filming has been put back - partly due to the recession and partly to make the film 3D.

Until a title is decided the movie, starring DANIEL CRAIG, is being referred to as Bond 23.

The last theme, Another Way To Die, was penned by WHITE STRIPES guitarist JACK WHITE and sung by ALICIA KEYS.

It reached just No9 in the UK charts and was blasted by some fans as the worst ever theme.

GaGa's idol MADONNA has done the Bond job too, so I guarantee this is one offer she would love.

I'm sure it will be a SMERSH hit.

#129 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:58 AM

Tabloid bull[censored], but there are much worse choices than Gaga.

#130 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

Rrriiiight. They don't have a cast, title, filming as yet to begin but they are already considering theme songs. RRiiiiiggghhhttt.

#131 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:03 AM

Please don't shoot the messenger is all I beg. :tdown:

The reasons I didn't post this straight into the Trash thread is that a story from the same tabloid regarding 3-D stayed by itself and tbh, I feel the rumour about Rachel is just as unlikely and that stood alone.

However I'm sure this thread will be sorted out by the mods in due course.

EDIT: I see Jim's on the job as usual. B)

#132 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:43 AM

Do you know lady GAGA has a dick?!?!?! True story.

#133 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

Not according to her latest video.

Hell of an B), though.

#134 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

This is, why I mainly think its total bs - no mention of MGM

There is time for months of negotiation because filming has been put back - partly due to the recession and partly to make the film 3D.

#135 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

I prefer they wait until 20 years until Lady GaGa is middle-aged and going through her god-awful techno phase. Oh, and give her a cameo.

#136 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

LMAO at this utterly crap rumor about Lady Gaga.. :tdown: Seriously, if Lady Gag-me was ever inexplicably picked to do a Bond theme, she could achive the impossible..producing a song which would make Madonna's Die Another Day sound great! B)

#137 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

Not according to her latest video.

Hell of an B), though.

I'm not kidding, it's been proven.

If your still baffled, read this:

http://anarchology.o....php?topic=2891

#138 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

As if Grace Jones did not already shock Sir Roger with that part of added anatomy...

#139 Janus Assassin

Janus Assassin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1898 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

In the words of Cleveland from Family Guy... "ohhhh thats nasty..."

#140 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

http://www.contactmu...dy-gaga_1137394

Lady Gaga has been approached to record the theme to the next James Bond film.

The 'Telephone' singer has been asked to submit a track for the next instalment of the British spy movie franchise, starring Daniel Craig.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "The Bond bosses are all huge Gaga fans. Her sound and sense of drama make her the top choice.

"Gaga has the look as well as the voice to tackle a thundering ballad. She's a great songwriter too. This is perfect on every level."

I would be very, very happy if this happen B)

#141 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

"A source told The Sun newspaper..."

Enough said.

#142 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

I stopped reading at 'The Sun'.

#143 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

I stopped reading at 'The Sun'.

ROFL you made my day B)

#144 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

I'm not much of a fan of Lady Gaga.

I sometimes find her songs annoying.

The only good song is:
Spoiler

#145 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

I enjoy Gaga's music, so I really wouldn't have much of a problem with her singing the theme. Saying that though, I do think that they are stronger artists out there.

#146 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

As I said in the trash tabloid thread (where this has already been given the going over), I prefer they wait until 20 years until she's middle-aged and going through her god-awful techno phase. And give her a cameo.

(For the record, I really like Lady Gaga.)

#147 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Doesn't this belong in the Trash thread? B)

#148 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Quite giving these dumb pop artist the chance to sing the bond song, they ruined last time in QoS. What every happen to the class?!?!!?!

#149 tb75

tb75

Cadet

• Crew
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

I hope not. We don't need another Madonna

#150 volante

volante

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1926 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

I enjoy Gaga's music, so I really wouldn't have much of a problem with her singing the theme. Saying that though, I do think that they are stronger artists out there.

Agreed, I am enjoying Te Fame Monster at the moment; I'm sure she would put together a fine example.
Currently there are stronger artists though.
As for the song, I find Russian Roulette by Rihanna a worthy Bond theme tune