92 replies to this topic

#91 Pussfeller

Pussfeller

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

Am I right in remembering that Silva is supposed to be from the Azores? If so, what (if any) effect would this have on the speculation in this thread?

Well, there's the question of how a Portuguese citizen might have come to work for the British secret service. But considering all the foreigners who have worked with MI6 (Kerim Bey, Vijay, Manuela, and so on), there's nothing strange about that. Portuguese nationality ties in neatly with Macau, so I suspect that Silva's background with MI6 probably involves an operation there.

#92 JCH

JCH

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

Am I right in remembering that Silva is supposed to be from the Azores? If so, what (if any) effect would this have on the speculation in this thread?

Well, there's the question of how a Portuguese citizen might have come to work for the British secret service. But considering all the foreigners who have worked with MI6 (Kerim Bey, Vijay, Manuela, and so on), there's nothing strange about that. Portuguese nationality ties in neatly with Macau, so I suspect that Silva's background with MI6 probably involves an operation there.

Thanks. That makes sense.

#93 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

Been reading this thread and something caught my attention...

look at this image of
Spoiler
, isn't he one of the
Spoiler
?

My theory is that
Spoiler