154 replies to this topic

#61 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:38 AM

I love grasping at straws and trying to see what could be possible. In 5 months we will be discusing hopefully more offical announcments like director and possibly cast B)

Um, aside from Peter Morgan, we haven't had any official annoucements. This thread certainly doesn't qualify as one.

#62 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:41 AM

I love grasping at straws and trying to see what could be possible. In 5 months we will be discusing hopefully more offical announcments like director and possibly cast B)

Um, aside from Peter Morgan, we haven't had any official annoucements. This thread certainly doesn't qualify as one.

I don't believe Quantum was referring to this as an official announcement. Pretty sure he just meant the announcement of director and cast.

#63 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

Agreed. I'm not expecting anything within 5 months (not saying that it can't happen, but I'm certainly not expecting to hear anything), or even anytime after that. There really hasn't been much indication that BOND 23 will be a 2010 film, so I think that we could be looking at the middle of next year as the most likely time frame for hearing any official announcements regarding cast and crew. This rumor about Jamaica and BOND 23 actually being LIVE AND LET DIE certainly doesn't qualify, as you said, as an official announcement of any kind.

#64 jrcjohnny99

jrcjohnny99

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Am I the only one that is actually a little excited about this possibility?
I'm sure if they do utilise elements from the novel they obv would change the title and the character names, but I love Flemings LALD, it's probably my favourite Bond novel and while I actually really like the movie and LTK; most of the elemnts used didnt work as well as I'd have hoped they would..and the less said about FYEO keel hauling the better; how do you make a scene like that so dull? only John Glen could do it..
And as someone else mentioned, there's hardly a more atmospheric scene in the canon than that moonlight swim..

I'd really like to see this rather than another bland QoS type plot.

#65 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

"Next!"

Did the tour guide also try and sell you all some original props from the film (of which he has many duplicates)...?

well POSSILBy (and this is an extremly key word) Possibly The locations are

New york Afghanistan and Jamacia with bond possibly staying in Goldeneye.

Coulld be extremly classic.

Now i am well aware all 3 of these rumours could be nonesense and meran nothing but they could all be true B) which means we could get a general idea of plot as well. and with Morgan writing the possiblity of it being a more politcal thriller.

I love grasping at straws and trying to see what could be possible. In 5 months we will be discusing hopefully more offical announcments like director and possibly cast :tdown:

Really? You dropped your straw there.

I have a little hunch that recent developments with the British Army in Afghanistan
may just cancel that location out for a while...

#66 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Tybre has it right Re read what i wrote again. IN 5 MONTHS we will be talking asbout offical announcements not now.

And While you and tdalton scream about it having tobe November 2011 I fail to see any sane reasong for your logic bond 23 will come out when everything is done and the producers are happy. I still say the safest bet is between November 2010 and July 2011

#67 volante

volante

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1926 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

If something looks to good to be true, it probably is.

A couple of dozen Bond fans off shore from where locations are being scouted, AND the guy who you are talking to knew the name of the film and the action (crashed DBS)to be filmed.

It could be true?
But why would EON sanction a LALD remake whilst there are unused Fleming titles?
Even if there is a homage to LALD you could still call it Property, Risico or Rarity.

The only logical progression would by the book title releases (overlooking QOS)
but really - sorry I just cant see it.

#68 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:37 PM

If something looks to good to be true, it probably is.

A couple of dozen Bond fans off shore from where locations are being scouted, AND the guy who you are talking to knew the name of the film and the action (crashed DBS)to be filmed.

It could be true?
But why would EON sanction a LALD remake whilst there are unused Fleming titles?
Even if there is a homage to LALD you could still call it Property, Risico or Rarity.

The only logical progression would by the book title releases (overlooking QOS)
but really - sorry I just cant see it.

"If something looks to good to be true, it probably is" ???????!!!!!!

Definite insider knowledge there...a crashed DBS? Definitely true. How on earth did anyone even know that an Aston Martin might appear in a future James Bond film. Uncanny.

This is a little story spun (I would say) by a few mates who either want to see how far a nonsense rumour can travel or how can we get Jamaican tourism on the map? There are not even any straws to cling onto on this one.

And why on earth would Eon Productions want to remake a Bond film they have already made and quite successfully too if I remember. And the tired old "yes, but they missed a lot out of the book" is not an answer.

The original thread starter states: "My guess is that there may indeed be some consideration being given to filming in Jamaica, and perhaps an LALD remake. What's most likely is that there may be some location scouting going on, or perhaps even some test shots or inserts being planned. I wouldn't read more into this statement than this". Why would anyone want to read any more into the complete nonsense that has already been "read into" and quite haphazardly too?

#69 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

IN 5 MONTHS we will be talking asbout offical announcements not now.

You seem very sure of that (?).

#70 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

i'd rather be early then late.

I just don't see why tdalton and other can scream November 2011 and everyone is ok with it yet when I say in 5-8 months (give myself wiggle room B)) we'll know a lot more (and we will trust me) and they will getting ready for a probably spring/summer 2011 release people begin to say "well that's probably not gonna happen"

right now no one except for Zorin knows the relase date of bond 23 (if i find out you MGW i wouldn't be suprised lol)

in 5 months at the very least we should get some rumours (what is the sun on holiday where is the sean connery as m rumour where is "it's gonna be risico and amy winehouse will do the theme" i want something to talk about!) but i think it's a safe bet to place the next offical anouncment (release date , Title or director or possibly cast) betwen 5 and 8 months from now. Now mind you they coukld today relase that the 23rd bond film is schedualed for a may 2011 release date. they can do whatever they weant however i think 5-8 months seems safest in my book. not a year I just can't see why they would use a whole year just for script writing.

And if anyone says "to get a better quality film" watch Die another day and tell me that was of better quality then anything i dare you. the quanity of time it takes to make a film has little to no realtion to the quality of the picture. it's more about who us get in the writer director chairs the cast and the music that is compsoed for the film as well as locations etc.

I am hoping bond 23 is as cool and classic as Daniel Craig's First two outings were (yes i loved Quantum of solace so what)

#71 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

Re-adaptation of LALD is plausible enough, I think. Doesn't really mean using the same title. Could just be a bull[censored]ting cruise director as well...

#72 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

right now no one except for Zorin knows the relase date of bond 23

??????????!?

I just can't see why they would use a whole year just for script writing.

Try writing a good feature film.

#73 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:42 PM

right now no one except for Zorin knows the relase date of bond 23

??????????!?

I just can't see why they would use a whole year just for script writing.

Try writing a good feature film.

well zorin u seem to know eveerything

and I actually am working on a few different ideas now.

#74 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

I just don't see why tdalton and other can scream November 2011 and everyone is ok with it yet when I say in 5-8 months (give myself wiggle room B)) we'll know a lot more (and we will trust me) and they will getting ready for a probably spring/summer 2011 release people begin to say "well that's probably not gonna happen"

I did say in my last post that I thought that we could hear something by the middle of next year regarding casting and all of that (just speculation on my part, and that's all). I'm starting to come around to the idea of there being more of a possibility of BOND 23 being released in the Summer of 2011 rather than November (although I still think that this would be a terrible thing for EON/MGM to do), as the timing of this announcement about who's writing the film comes at a fairly odd time if they were going for a Fall 2010 release.

I'd still rather them wait for Fall 2011 to get the next film out, but I think that the way the things are unfolding lend themselves to there being more of a chance of a Summer release than we've seen since LTK.

#75 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

I did say in my last post that I thought that we could hear something by the middle of next year regarding casting and all of that (just speculation on my part, and that's all). I'm starting to come around to the idea of there being more of a possibility of BOND 23 being released in the Summer of 2011 rather than November (although I still think that this would be a terrible thing for EON/MGM to do), as the timing of this announcement about who's writing the film comes at a fairly odd time if they were going for a Fall 2010 release.

I'd still rather them wait for Fall 2011 to get the next film out, but I think that the way the things are unfolding lend themselves to there being more of a chance of a Summer release than we've seen since LTK.

I will say to those of you who fear a summer relase. Don't worry Bond 23 will still break even (die another day the worst film in franchise history made a profit lol) but For some reason i feel some are hiding behing the "bond 23 must come out in the fall" flag not because of money but in terms of quality a sort of We saw LTK in the summer and all we got was sunburned so naturally bond 23 will be as bad (note i love Lisence to kill and put it in my top 7 bond films) but I thin we should all relaxe if they announced tommorow Bond 23 will be released in May-August 2011 I don't think this should be a sign of conetent or how well it will do. it's been 20 years since licence to Kill many things have changed i think it's time we don't concern ourselves with failures or succes of the past and move foward.

If summer 2011 gives us bond 23 great if it's fall 2010 or 2011 fine I am excited :tdown:

oh and no hard feeling T your just one of the more vocal fall 2011 people and that is why i always pick you.

#76 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

it's been 20 years since licence to Kill many things have changed i think it's time we don't concern ourselves with failures or succes of the past and move foward.

As much as I'd like to agree with you on this, this has always been my primary contention with a summer release, especially now. There are just so many parallels between the Dalton and Craig films that I would hope that they learned from their mistake the last time around with LTK.

Jumping from the competition-less fall season to the summer is just an unnecessary move for a franchise that, while popular in the US, most likely wouldn't be able to draw the attendance figures during the summer because a lot of the target audience will be watching the latest TRANSFORMERS, BATMAN, or whatever other generic summer blockbuster that will be thrown into the theater during summer season.

I just don't see any reason to take that risk, especially given how we're at, more or less, the same point now that we were back in 1989 (save for the court problems that EON faced, although now the state of MGM is certainly a problem that they're facing rather than the court issues). We're coming off a fairly polarizing Bond film, just like in 1989, and instead of throwing BOND 23 onto the mercy of the summer movie season and hoping for the best (also with the knowledge that the returns for BOND 23 will be the true reflection of Craig's popularity to this point, now that there's been two films to judge him by, and he's no longer a curiosity in the role), I'd rather they stay the course and keep the films successful. It'll only take one perceived flop for Craig's future in the role to be in jeopardy, and putting BOND 23 in the unnecessary competition of the summer season only increases the odds of that happening.

oh and no hard feeling T your just one of the more vocal fall 2011 people and that is why i always pick you.

No hard feelings at all. B)

#77 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

["If something looks to good to be true, it probably is" ???????!!!!!!

Definite insider knowledge there...a crashed DBS? Definitely true. How on earth did anyone even know that an Aston Martin might appear in a future James Bond film. Uncanny.

This is a little story spun (I would say) by a few mates who either want to see how far a nonsense rumour can travel or how can we get Jamaican tourism on the map? There are not even any straws to cling onto on this one.

And why on earth would Eon Productions want to remake a Bond film they have already made and quite successfully too if I remember. And the tired old "yes, but they missed a lot out of the book" is not an answer.

The original thread starter states: "My guess is that there may indeed be some consideration being given to filming in Jamaica, and perhaps an LALD remake. What's most likely is that there may be some location scouting going on, or perhaps even some test shots or inserts being planned. I wouldn't read more into this statement than this". Why would anyone want to read any more into the complete nonsense that has already been "read into" and quite haphazardly too?

Zorin, Zorin, Zorin. I've been in so much, admittedly unstated, agreement with you lately on topics ranging from QOS to John Glen that I was beginning to think we'd been separated at birth. Ah well, I'm not one to let a little sarcasm spoil my case of the warm fuzzies.

You asked earlier if the cruise director was trying to sell me a prop. As I hope I've made clear, he wasn't trying to sell me anything. I asked him a question in a private conversation, and he was simply responding. I'm not claiming special insider knowledge, and I can't vouch that his understanding of events is accurate. Obviously, he had some things wrong, such as that "Thunderball" was filmed in Jamaica, and that Bond 23 will be released in mid-2010. Nevertheless, he was trying to be answer my question when he had other matters to attend to, displaying a courtesy and helpfulness sometimes not found on internet discussion sites. Imputing some nefarious pecuniary motive to the guy is as dodgy an interpretation of reality as any of my speculation as to what may or may not be going to happen in Jamaica.

As for your suggestion that this thread was spun by a few mates, that's not right, either. I've been as straightforward as I can be in relating what occurred. If I'd wanted to spin a yarn, I could have gone a lot further than this. I have no stake in promoting Jamaican tourism, nor do I have any interest in winding people up with fabricated stories. I confess to being intrigued, and obviously a bit excited, by this little incident, enough to share it with people on this site. Allow me to suggest that that's a significant part of why we're here. If more verification had been available, I'd have tried to obtain it, but I still think that what I was told was worth passing along.

If somebody out there, whether in Borneo or Belsize Park, hears a rumor that an official has been involved in getting clearance for Bond to film locally, I sincerely hope that you'll post it on CBn, and that you'll feel free to brand it a "world exclusive."

#78 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

I will say to those of you who fear a summer relase. Don't worry Bond 23 will still break even (die another day the worst film in franchise history made a profit lol) but For some reason i feel some are hiding behing the "bond 23 must come out in the fall" flag not because of money but in terms of quality a sort of We saw LTK in the summer and all we got was sunburned so naturally bond 23 will be as bad (note i love Lisence to kill and put it in my top 7 bond films) but I thin we should all relaxe if they announced tommorow Bond 23 will be released in May-August 2011 I don't think this should be a sign of conetent or how well it will do. it's been 20 years since licence to Kill many things have changed i think it's time we don't concern ourselves with failures or succes of the past and move foward.

If summer 2011 gives us bond 23 great if it's fall 2010 or 2011 fine I am excited :tdown:

I must concur. I'm kind of hoping for a summer release- probably due to nostalgia of seeing OP, AVTAK, and TLD in the summer. I kind of miss the summer event Bond tradition. Octopussy was huge; I remember the longest line around the block. LTK, water under the bridge. :tdown:

BTW, at the risk of sound like an utter idiot, which keys do I press so that my smiley faces have the teeth?

#79 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

: D - without the space. B)

#80 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

: D - without the space. :tdown:

Thanks B)

#81 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:09 AM

And While you and tdalton scream about it having tobe November 2011 I fail to see any sane reasong for your logic bond 23 will come out when everything is done and the producers are happy. I still say the safest bet is between November 2010 and July 2011

Once again, it's not our logic. We're simply repeating what MGW has said about wanting to take a break. You, on the other hand, are using every excuse you can think of to convince yourself that we're going to get it early. If it does come out early, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong, but given the producers' history of generally following through with what they say they'll do, you're only setting yourself up to be disappointed.

And you know what? When it happens, I don't want to listen to your bitching about how you were wrong, as if you ever had any influence in the first place.

#82 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

Once again, it's not our logic. We're simply repeating what MGW has said about wanting to take a break.

Exactly. Wilson has said that he wants a year off, and since he has a more influence in the company than anyone short of Barbara Broccoli, we have to assume that he's going to get his way on this (unless they both decide that Barbara can go ahead and do the film on her own, which is doubtful, I'd think).

With the writers being announced at this point in time, though, I'd have to admit that I think the possibility of a summer 2011 release is, if only very slightly, more possible now than it was a couple of months ago. It's still most likely going to be November 2011. I would, however, actually like to see them go back to the December releases, but that's for another discussion.

#83 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:38 AM

Once again, it's not our logic. We're simply repeating what MGW has said about wanting to take a break. You, on the other hand, are using every excuse you can think of to convince yourself that we're going to get it early. If it does come out early, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong, but given the producers' history of generally following through with what they say they'll do, you're only setting yourself up to be disappointed.

And you know what? When it happens, I don't want to listen to your bitching about how you were wrong, as if you ever had any influence in the first place.

i want right now proof Michael G wilson said he wanted to take a YEAR break

he said break you all inserted the word year into the mix for some unknown reason.

Trust me I've seen the interview here are Michael g wilson's words verbatim what he said

"it might be 2 years or 2 and half year or possibly even 3 years we have to see what happnens when we begin writing"

How does that phrase in one interview with IGN translate to bond 23 is coming out Fall 2011?

Oh and here's another thing Michael G Wislon said "we're gonna begin prelimnnary work on bond 23 january 2009"

I don't bitch I don't complain. Mr tightpants you do enough of that for everyone. You also belittle those who don't share your opnion and you are down right rude.

#84 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

That's your proof that the film will have a 2010 release date? I'm not even going to argue with that. It's the most specious and ambiguous thing possible, a case of "Yes, indeed, your honour; I did rob the bugler's house. But my socks were red and not white as the prosecutor claims."

And while it might be rude, it's also true. You're setting yourself up for a big disappointment; you're the only person on the boards who hammers away at this 2010 release thing. And when it ahppens, half of us aren't going to want to hear it and the other half are likely to leave. You need a reality check.

#85 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:01 AM

That's your proof that the film will have a 2010 release date? I'm not even going to argue with that. It's the most specious and ambiguous thing possible, a case of "Yes, indeed, your honour; I did rob the bugler's house. But my socks were red and not white as the prosecutor claims."

And while it might be rude, it's also true. You're setting yourself up for a big disappointment; you're the only person on the boards who hammers away at this 2010 release thing. And when it ahppens, half of us aren't going to want to hear it and the other half are likely to leave. You need a reality check.

reality check hmmm

I've been saying Novmeber 2010-august 2011 was a safe bet ( it used to be may but i figur i'll toss all of summer under the umbrella) a larger portion of the months in the gap are in 2011 not 2010.

EON can do what they want they could do 2010 but it's more likely spring summer 2011 i've come to terms with that.

so yes 2 are in the "fall" of 2010 but for the most part the months in my guess are in 2011! I don't think it is I who needs a reality check Please re read my posts more carefully.

#86 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

Here's the proof regarding the 2011 release date. Wilson confirms 2011 release date

It's a link to a forum post here that translates an article from a Norweigan website.

Here's the proof about the year break:
Marc Forster Not Planning on Return for 'Bond 23'

The fourth paragraph in the article states:

Producer Michael G. Wilson also added that he expects the Bond production to pause for at least a year following ‘Quantum‘. ‘I need a break for a little while,’ he stated.

#87 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:10 AM

Here's the proof regarding the 2011 release date. Wilson confirms 2011 release date

It's a link to a forum post here that translates an article from a Norweigan website.

Here's the proof about the year break:
Marc Forster Not Planning on Return for 'Bond 23'

The fourth paragraph in the article states:

Producer Michael G. Wilson also added that he expects the Bond production to pause for at least a year following ‘Quantum‘. ‘I need a break for a little while,’ he stated.

hmmm must find some obscure way to argue for november 2010 B)

hmm well one report but even still that does seem vague (i'll use Captin's logicc when i get caught say it's vague and smile smugly it wins all arguments)

k that report slipped by me but still even u said spirng/summer 2011 appears likely and he did give a january 09 start date for bond 23 so who knows.

#88 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:13 AM

k that report slipped by me but still even u said spirng/summer 2011 appears likely and he did give a january 09 start date for bond 23 so who knows.

I didn't say that Spring/Summer 2011 was likely, I just said that it was more of a possibility than it was a couple of months ago, which is true because now that the script is more than likely underway, if they wanted to rush this thing out by the Summer of 2011, then they could because they could conceivably have first draft to work off of in time to start shooting later this year. That's most likely not going to hapen, though, but it does take the chances of a Summer release from 0%, which I think they were before the announcement of Morgan, to somewhere between 1% and 5%, but it's still most likely going to be released in the fall.

#89 byline

byline

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

How about a return to the thrilling state of Kentucky?

I'm kidding

:tdown: :tdown: :)

Well, they have used Fort Knox before. B)

#90 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

I just feel if bond 23 comes out in summer 2011 4 things to enjoy

1. the dvd will come out around my birthday (december 1st)
2. i will get to enoy a bond in the summer
3. a Spring/summer bond relase does not negate a fall 2012 release for bond 24
4. the competiton will force EOn etc to bring their A game to the table.

Now what do we know about bond 23 Peter morgan Neal Purvis and Robert wade are writing the film.

what does this mean psossibly a lot of things I have a general idea as to what the plot might be (if the afghanistan rumour is true then I think i know exactly what the plot is) but Why toss out my idea only to have someone like Captain jump in and scream "you know nothing it's to early your wrong" If anyone wants to hear my idea ask me and i'll gladly pm it i could be right or wrong but if i'm right everyone will be very happy :tdown:

if i'm wrong people might still be happy i'll just be wrong B)

I'm a rare bond fan I have faith in Wilson, Broccoli, Purvis, Wade, Craig, Morgan, Dench, and Arnold (all the confirmed players in bond 23 if i have over looked anyone i apologize) they gave me Casino Royale and quantum of Solace (well Accept for morgan but he is a benefit i feel Haggis was getting to artsy for his own good) I'm Hapy with both films love both films and feel both re well sdeserved in my 7 bond films. Zorin may know the industry and captain and others may know i'm not sure what but i have more enthusasim then it seems well anyone (i'm 22 give me a few years i'll get as cynical as everyone else :tdown: ) it's an exciting time to be a bond fan no one knows who the head of quantum is no one knows their next move it's quite exciting. Craig is my favourite 007 i look forward for his return.