This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

How to get Daniel's body in a few months?

125 replies to this topic

#31 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:36 PM

Okay, I'm assuming that some of you are at least somewhat serious about doing this.... so here's a serious answer.

First understand that Craig is in elite shape right now. By that I mean, he has put in the hard work and dedication for true functional fitness that allows him to keep up with free-running experts, martial artists, and complete all the spectacular stunts. The shape he is currently in is not incidental-- like the character of 007 that he is playing, it has a very serious purpose, it is functional, and it did not come easily.

If you are truly interested in looking like Craig, then understand that it will not be easy. Nothing worthwhile is-- but with the awesome body that will turn heads will also come confidence. If you dedicate yourself to the challenge of being in elite shape, and succeed, you will develope a swagger and a genuine confidence that cannot be faked.

Look at Daniel Craig. He's ripped. Now look again. He does not look like a bodybuilder. Nobody is going to confuse him for Arnold Schwarzenegger... and yet you wouldn't want to get in a fight with Craig would you? He is lean. He is sleek. His muscles have been trained to be functional.

To get into this elite shape, you are not going to be bodybuilding. You cannot spend hour after hour in the gym simply cranking out bicept curls and magically develope this functional fitness. You need something different.

Let's think for a second about James Bond, the character.

Lethal government agent.

Trained in the special forces.

On assignment all over the world, without access to workout machines and juice bars.

To look like Daniel Craig, to put yourself into elite functional shape, you need a military-style program that will work anywhere and everywhere around the world.

Sound intimidating? Guess what, the program I just described is actually going to make the challenge easier, because it can be done almost anywhere, without fancy equipment and days spent doing bicept curls with the other meatheads. And forget your notions of military drill instructors screaming obscenities in your ear. What we're talking about here is a functional and focused program that gets results.

We're talking about the same type of physical training that the world's most elite special forces units use.

-------------
The Elite Workout

A One-Month Plan

There are three equally important components of this plan:
1. Physical Training (PT)
2. Nutrition
3. Rest

Mastering these components, staying focused and dedicated, and working hard toward your goal will get you results. Neglect any of them, and lose focus or expect magic results, and you will be disappointed.

Your mindset determines your success.

Remember that. There will be obsticles and challenges. You might slip a little bit in following the plan. Get yourself back on track, don't beat yourself up. Friends might critisize you for being dedicated to changing your life instead of smoking pot with them. Ignore them. They're jealous. No matter what challenge comes up, your attitude and your mindset will determine whether you succeed or fail.

Part 1: Physical Training

Your muscles develop, and your body adapts, by being challenged. Spend all day sitting around and your body will adapt to your lethargic lifestyle. But push yourself every day, challenge your muscles, your heart, your lungs, and your body will adapt to what you demand from it.

The human body responds quickest to functional training.

Re-read that last sentance. It's important. The training that will get the best results is excercise that is most natural, most fuctional. Your legs are built for running and for jumping, for lifting and kicking. Arms pull the body up and over obstacles, carry objects. The core, your abs and your back, stabalize the body. Spend hours cranking weights around on a bicept machine, moving your arms maybe twelve inches each time and you accomplish nothing. In a few weeks you will be great at one thing: moving your arms twelve inches the same way over and over.

Your body responds to functional challenges. This means that the Elite Workout focuses on excercises that accomplish things, that move the body through physical space.

Not only will this get you results fast, but it also means that you can use bodyweight excercises anywhere and everywhere. The workout can be done in a hotel room, in a weight room, outside at a playground, in foreign countries or in your backyard. Anywhere.

Bodyweight and athletic excercises form the core of this workout. Here are the ones you'll be using the most:

Pullups
Grasp an overhead bar with palms facing away. From a fully extended position, pull your body up until the bar is at your neck. Drop to the extended hanging position for one rep.

Chinups
Exactly like the pullup, only with palms facing toward you.

Pullups and Chinups are some of the most effective ways to put on lean muscle mass, as they work not only your arms but also your back and your core. And they are functional.

Pushups
Start in the resting position with feet close together, palms on the ground shoulder width apart. Push up until your arms are fully extended, then return to the rest position. This is one rep.

Pushups are a military favorite for muscle endurance, because they work.

Crunches
Start lying on your back as you would for a standard situp. Now, raise your legs to about a 45-degree angle. To work your abs, curl your upper body toward your waist, concentrating on keeping your feet from moving and focusing on contracting your ab muslces. Return slowly to the resting position for one rep.

Do these slowly-- when done right each rep should be challenging and give your core a real workout.

Highknees Jumprope
Start standing comfortably balanced on both feet, with the jumprope ready to go behind your feet. Swing the rope over your head and jump high into the air to clear it, concentrating on bringing your knees high. Land and repeat.

Try to get your entire body into each jump and your heart will be racing in no time.

Jump-Ups
Find a table or platform at about waist height, or lower if needed. Stand a few feet back from it. Bend at the knees and leap onto the platform, landing on your feet and jumping back down. This is one rep.

Another amazing way to work your lower body and core while getting your heart racing.

Running
Notice that it says Running, not Jogging. Push yourself at a pace that is manageable, yet challenging. Don't worry if you have to stop every few minutes to walk-- push yourself as much as you can and you will see results. Don't cheat yourself. And don't worry about the right way to run. Your body will naturally find the most efficient movements as you grow stronger, so don't micro-manage your running style. Just run.

Sprinting
Run. Fast. As hard as you can. You'll get a rest after the sprint, so don't hold anything back.

The Superset

A Superset is a scarily effective way to combine excercises into one fast-paced workout. Here's how it works: you run through a series of excercises one after another, resting only when one set is complete and then going through the exact same set again. The Superset is a favorite of police and military units around the world, because it works. Fast.

Week One

Monday
Superset:
30x High-knees Jumprope
5x Chin-ups
25x Crunches
5x Pullups
Repeat the superset 3 times, as fast as possible.

Tuesday
Same as Monday's workout. Try to cut down your rest times. Keep your heart racing!

Wednesday
Run 1 mile, or for ten minutes. Stop and walk if you have to, but push yourself!
Right after the run:
Sprint 100 meters, three times.

Thursday
Repeat Monday's superset. Again, try to cut down the times you stop to rest.

Friday
Same as Thursday

Saturday
Repeat Wednesday's running workout.

Sunday
Rest!

Week Two

Monday
Superset:
30x High-knees jumprope
6x Chinups
25x Crunches
6x Pullups
10x Jump-Ups
Repeat superset 3 times.

Tuesday
Repeat Monday's superset.

Wednesday
Run 1 mile or ten minutes.
Sprint 100 meters, 4 times.

Thursday
Repeat this week's superset.

Friday
Repeat the superset

Saturday
Do Wednesday's run again

Sunday
Rest!

Week Three

Monday
Superset:
30x High-knees jumprope
6x Chinups
25x Crunches
6x Pullups
10x Jump-Ups
10x Pushups (try inclined pushups to make these more challenging)
Repeat superset 3 times.

Tuesday
Repeat this week's superset

Wednesday
Run 1 mile. Time yourself today.
Sprint 100 meters 5 times.

Thursday
This week's superset.

Friday
This week's superset.

Saturday
Same running as Wednesday. Try to beat your time from Wednesday!

Sunday
Rest!

Week Four

Monday
Superset:
40x High-knees jumprope
7x Chinups
25x Crunches
7x Pullups
10x Jump-Ups
10x Pushups (try inclined pushups to make these more challenging)
Repeat superset 3 times.

Tuesday
Do the superset again.

Wednesday
Run 1 mile or ten minutes.
Sprint 100 meters 5 times.

Thursday
Superset.

Friday
Superset.

Saturday
Run again

Sunday
Rest!

After this month of training, your body will be ready for a change. By now you'll understand the principle of the Superset and you can apply it with other variations. Try doing chinups with a weighted backpack. Mix in freestyle swimming sprints if you have access to a pool. Try trail running or beach running.

Part Two: Nutrition

All the physical training in the world is useless without the nutrition to back it up. Food is fuel.

There are three primary sources of energy: Carbohydrates, fats, and protein. The first two power your body through the day and through a tough workout, while the last, protein, is essential to rebuilding muscle.

Don't get caught up in fad diets or overly technical nutrition breakdowns. The key to nutrition is to eat right. Our bodies already know which foods are best, and here's a hint: it isn't Twinkies. Start viewing the food you eat as fuel. Choose food that is colorful and fresh, hold off on the giant desserts, and eat for balance. Eat whole breads, lean meats, fresh fruits, vegetables.

Drink water. Drink a lot of water. Stop downing soft drinks, drink water in its place and after a week you will never want to go back.

Part Three: Rest

Here's a fact many people know but few seem to believe: working out does not build muscle. A hard workout actually breaks down muscle. Your gains in strength will come only when your body has a chance to rest and to re-build itself stronger than before, adapting to the challenge.

Proper rest is vital to any effective training program. In the workout plan above, lighter rest days are mixed in with more challenging training days. The running days give your upper body a break. Sunday is set aside completely to rest. And, the workout does not take much time to complete, which means that you'll never have to chose between training or sleeping.

And sleep is important. The amount of sleep that your body needs will vary, but do try to get eight hours of solid sleep every night. Train hard, eat right, and rest, and you will see results.

More Resources

Here are several resources that follow the principles outlined above. There are hundreds of bad workout routines, machines, and gurus out there. Stear clear of the ones that seem too good to be true. The principles of physical training, especially functional military-style training, are simple and effective. The resources below work and can be demonstrated with real results.

The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness

Want to train like the elite Navy SEALS? This is your guide. Written by Navy SEAL instructor Stew Smith, this guide will put you into the most elite shape of your life. Also check out Lt. Smith's website and other guides here.

Men's Journal Peak Performance

A guide that illustrates the only six fundimental excercises your body responds to. Functional training at its best. No hype, just results.

Nutrition for a Traceur

Want some ideas on how to eat right? Go here. This nutrition guide comes from UrbanFreeflow, experts in the sport of Parkour and Freerunning.

#32 Jericho_One

Jericho_One

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:13 PM

Very interesting post.
Never had heard of the superset before. Guess you have to be in a certain degree of shape just to complete one. :)
Looks hard, but definitely inspirational.

Edited by Jericho_One, 26 August 2006 - 06:13 PM.

#33 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:45 PM

The Superset isn't quite as hard as it looks, because you get a quick rest between sets.

#34 Daniel Craig the cool 007

Daniel Craig the cool 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:43 AM

Was wondering if eating more than usual and doing a lot of press ups daily would be sufficient to look like Craig a bit in a few months?Im counting on your reply on that folks...

#35 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:51 AM

No. If it were that easy don't you think more men would look that good?

#36 James Boldman

James Boldman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:27 AM

First of all, it depends on what basis you're starting from. If you are already some pounds overweight, it's much more difficult to get such an athletes body than it was if you're regular weigh. Craigh, as far as I know, for example never was very much overweight, but rather on the slim side, at times even skinny. His way was in fact more about the problem to put on weight, but the right kind of. Muscles instead of fat.

Exactly. That is the problem I have. I can never put any weight on and I've been doing weights for over two years now. I get hypertrophy at the biceps ( :P ), but not what I want. Hence the reason, I've recently gone onto a high protein diet consisting of eggs, red meats, green vegies, fish, light soy milk (yes I drink soy milk :) ), bananas (even though they're expensive as hell!), almonds, mushrooms and lentils. Each are very high in protein. The trick is to overload on protein, yet still keep a healthy diet in terms of carbs and other food sources. That way you're still healthy, yet you have the ability to bulk up. Plus, I'm continuing weights every second day (probably a bit too much overload) and situps (every night).

But whatever you do, don't expect results by the end of next week! And don't lose your motivation. Changeing ones lifestyle is more of a marathon than a 100-metres-sprint. It's more a question of years than of weeks.

Exactly, and surely if you're serious about putting on muscle, then you won't loose motivation. Remember, it took Daniel Craig three months with a personal trainer at his aid, don't expect things to turn around quite so quickly.

For anyone else who is like me, good luck! :P

#37 I never miss

I never miss

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:41 AM

Thanks Binyamin for an excellent post. A very informative and enjoyable read. I will look to incorporate elements of it into my own workout.
I have been 'doing the weights' for a couple of years now but will admit that DC's physique has given me fresh inspiration in the last six months.

#38 Daniel Craig the cool 007

Daniel Craig the cool 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:05 PM

Will smoking prevent you from accomplishing your full potential coz i smoke like a fireman and that could also be a factor reducing the time it will take to get buffed up loke Daniel
...isnt it?bt how did daniel do it coz he smokes?where did he gather all that aerobic energy?

#39 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:36 PM

Will smoking prevent you from accomplishing your full potential coz i smoke like a fireman and that could also be a factor reducing the time it will take to get buffed up loke Daniel
...isnt it?bt how did daniel do it coz he smokes?where did he gather all that aerobic energy?

Will smoking prevent you from... Nah, of course not. Smoking helps buildung muscles. The more the merrier.

Seriously - fitness is good and healthy. But just trying to look like Craig was looking during shooting CR appears a bit unhealthy to me. What

#40 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:20 PM

You do have a valid point, SecretAgentFan. Training only to impress people will never keep you motivated enough to succeed. But, a deep desire to improve your life, to look and feel your best, will get results.

And as I mentioned in my original post, taking on a challenging training plan and completing it will bring a real confidence that will show in every aspect of your life, whether it be at work, at play, or with the ladies. One of the many benefits :)

#41 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:48 PM

Great post Binyamin. interesting work out ideas. I hate conventional working out, ie going to a gym. Martial arts, tennis, or anything that gives me an improved skill is my prefered method along with cycling because it's easier on the knees than running.Confidence is the best reason for working out. Most Women aren't impressed by muscles but they universally appreciate confidence. I need to shape up myself. I started doing push ups a few months back. I could barely do 20 at first and now I can bang out 70, no problem but I need to do other things. Anyway, the best reason to get in shape again for me is that I just feel more alive when I'm in good shape. I don't have to walk along the bike trail with my shirt off to enjoy the pirks. :)

P.S. One thing that dissapointed me about the Rocky Balboa trailor were the shots of Rock doing all that weight training...that's not how fighters train!

#42 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:21 PM

Most Women aren't impressed by muscles but they universally appreciate confidence.

Hmmmm.

#43 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:22 PM

Most Women aren't impressed by muscles but they universally appreciate confidence.

Hmmmm.

You have something to add?

#44 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:23 PM

Hmmmm.

Thinking about it :) .

#45 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

Hmmmm.

Thinking about it :) .

My understanding has always been that a big, fat and well polished wallet was a big factor in a man's attractiveness.

#46 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:41 PM

Hmmmm.

Thinking about it :P .

My understanding has always been that a big, fat and well polished wallet was a big factor in a man's attractiveness.

Depends how good the rest of him is :) . Or how bad, I suppose.

#47 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

Hmmmm.

Thinking about it :P .

Depends how good the rest of him is :) . Or how bad, I suppose.

I see. Darned. Guess some excercise might be in order then. As well as some confidence training. And plastic surgery. And a hip replacement.

#48 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:56 PM

OK, to be honest, confidence is good but there's a fine line. Cockiness or Brosnan 'I'm so gorgeous' smarmy style confidence is not good. At all. And this is just my very personal opinion here, but I preferred Daniel Craig more lean, as he was in Layer Cake, rather than built up. I prefer muscles that look like they come from a hard day's labour rather than vanity. I hate that standing in front of the mirror posing with weights thing that men do and that steroid whore look. But that's just me. As for the wallet, I hadn't even thought about it until you mentioned it, Skudor. So we know what your pulling trick is...

So, I don't want to speak for all women but I daresay most prefer a man to be himself, whatever that is, than someone who's trying to be Daniel Craig, James Bond etc. Unless you're having one of those 'I'll be Tarzan, you be Jane' kind of nights (you know what I mean). A sense of humour also usually goes a long way (fortunately for some of you :) ). Oh, and you could try Lazenby880's "nice tits" line. No, go on, do. And please take photos when you do it :P .

#49 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

OK, to be honest, confidence is good but there's a fine line. Cockiness or Brosnan 'I'm so gorgeous' smarmy style confidence is not good. At all. And this is just my very personal opinion here, but I preferred Daniel Craig more lean, as he was in Layer Cake, rather than built up. I prefer muscles that look like they come from a hard day's labour rather than vanity. I hate that standing in front of the mirror posing with weights thing that men do and that steroid whore look. But that's just me. As for the wallet, I hadn't even thought about it until you mentioned it, Skudor. So we know what your pulling trick is...

So, I don't want to speak for all women but I daresay most prefer a man to be himself, whatever that is, than someone who's trying to be Daniel Craig, James Bond etc. Unless you're having one of those 'I'll be Tarzan, you be Jane' kind of nights (you know what I mean). A sense of humour also usually goes a long way (fortunately for some of you :) ). Oh, and you could try Lazenby880's "nice tits" line. No, go on, do. And please take photos when you do it :P .

Gee, so I guess I can stop paying my fiancee's credit card bills every month? Will she stay? :P

Seriously, good points, and I daresay not to controversial, although it may suprise some young lads.

#50 Niwram

Niwram

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

Your workout should be: 20 minutes, two days a week!! NOT MORE, OR IT WON'T WORK!!!!!

I recommend monday and thursday. Once you start the workout and gets to thursday, your body thinks your next workout will be on sunday, because of the three day pause, but is not prepared when you work out a day later

What to eat: Eat like you normally do, but try to stay off the coke and the candy.Drink lots of milk! No special diet is required.

Now about the training: REMEMBER TO WARM UP! Your muscles Must be warmed up before you exersise, or bad things will happen! you're not supposed to be comfortable in any way!!! It should be a barbell/ weight that you can performe multiple reps with, but it should be heavy. your exersizes should be brief, but intense. Make it hurt! REALLY HURT!!!!

You MUST do these exersizes:

Bench press: 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions
Barbell squat:1 set of 20 repetitions
Light pullover: 1 set of 20 repetitions
Bent-over row: 2 sets of 12-15 reps

Don't drop any of these exersizes, as they are the root of your muscle gains. You MUST add other exersizes with a number of sets and reps like these, make it heavy,and do them intensely!!!!!!!! Remember: not ove 20 minutes total.

After one month you should see a HUGE difference!

Edited by Niwram, 28 August 2006 - 07:58 PM.

#51 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:10 PM

Hmmmm.

Well, I think women like a good body of course but they aren't hung up on big biceps or pecs(see rock stars).The ladies seem to like Richard Gere alot as another example and he was never 'buff'. Handsome yes, but not a hulk. My point was we men overestimate the things we admire and assume what's what women admire, the same way many women are so hung up on being thin and go as far as anorexia to achieve that. Most Guys don't like twiggy types anymore than most women want a pro body builder for a mate.

#52 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:20 PM

As I've just been reminded by Skudor (whose right arm muscles must be much bigger than his left :) ), being a good listener can also take you far.

#53 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:22 PM

As I've just been reminded by Skudor (whose right arm muscles must be much bigger than his left :) ), being a good listener can also take you far.

Yes, breast are nice and soft. Let's go to your place, I've run out of beer.

#54 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:23 PM

Yes, breast are nice and soft. Let's go to your place, I've run out of beer.

There you are, boys, that's the spirit! Never mind about the muscles, personality or money. Tarl was right, confidence is the key :P .

#55 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:26 PM

[quote name='santajosep' date='28 August 2006 - 13:56' post='595649']
Cockiness or Brosnan 'I'm so gorgeous' smarmy style confidence is not good. At all.

Oh my.... :)

#56 OmarB

OmarB

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:26 PM

Daniel's in great shape, even a tht hight of my college athlete days (abotu 5 yeras ago) I was not as built and I worked out a lot. He's got the luxury of his job being in part due to his looks so he can spend the needed days in the gym (all 7 if them if he wishes) because a lot of his work depends on his body.

I was a swimmer in college, but I also did a year on the track team (marathons mostly) and outside of school I did karate. Yet with a schedule like that, being pushed by a coach and sensei and being told what to and not to eat I didnt get close. It wqas very beneficial though!

Fact is, getting in shape does not come easily or quickly. You don't think in terms of hours but in terms of months, there is no short cut and if you want those types of results get a trainer or join a team so you'll have a coach.

#57 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

How do you think GI Joe got his Kung Fu grip? :P

#58 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:34 PM

I just need to make clear here that Skudor does not have muscles in his right arm from too much wanking. No, it's because he does so many one-armed press-ups on that side. And he is so good-looking and sexy that he never has to, er, service himself. There are women queueing up to do it for him :) .

#59 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:40 PM

I just need to make clear here that Skudor does not have muscles in his right arm from too much wanking. No, it's because he does so many one-armed press-ups on that side. And he is so good-looking and sexy that he never has to, er, service himself. There are women queueing up to do it for him :) .

I'm glad we got that cleared up. I really need to balance my press ups.

Spoiler

#60 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:42 PM

too much wanking

Fanwanking you meant, right? Typing out codename theories with just one hand, that's got to be what you meant right? Otherwise LALALALA I can't heeeeear you, I don't want to know :)

In other news.... between the discussion of physical training and talking with real-life (!) females about What Women Want.... this is one of the most interesting posts since Grant the American Czech.