Aussie soap star...Holly Valance.

#63 Joey Bond

Joey Bond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

I loved her songs! Haven't seen her in anything though.

I would have gone for Rose Bryne or Rachel McAdams but it appears they both blew it for Vesper already. Selma Blair seems to have the mysterious look.

Chances are she'll be from the same level as Kurylenko or Green; not a complete unknown, not a superstar, more of the 'it's that girl from that film' type.

Around CR I'd have gone for Gretchen Mol

Posted Image

But she might be a bit too old now(36 this November), plus she's never really been in a good film.

Anita Briem, last seen in Journey to the Center of the Earth, would be my suggestion.

Posted Image

I've seen Rachel Weisz being bandied around, but I think she would mae a much better Moneypenny than a Bond girl. Her character in the first Mummy movie (as the librarian before she meets Rick O Donnell and turns into the adventure girl) is very Moneypenny-like. And she's got a lovely voice+accent.

#64 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:30 AM

Anyone mentioned her?

Adriana Lima

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh my God! It's getting hot! :(

#65 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

I loved her songs! Haven't seen her in anything though.

I've seen Rachel Weisz being bandied around, but I think she would mae a much better Moneypenny than a Bond girl. Her character in the first Mummy movie (as the librarian before she meets Rick O Donnell and turns into the adventure girl) is very Moneypenny-like. And she's got a lovely voice+accent.

I agree, I was discussing this with a friend a few days ago. Weisz is probably the ONLY famous person I would be happy with as a Bond girl.

#66 Joey Bond

Joey Bond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

Anyone mentioned her?

Adriana Lima

Her name was bandied around as a potential Camille. I remember the producers saying they wanted a latin actress and, if you believe the press, she came pretty close. When they ended up with Olga Kurylenko they had to change Camille's nationality to fit her Ukranian roots.

#67 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:10 PM

I don't know about you, but I want her for Bond 23!

#68 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

I think that people of EON must knock the door of some Italian actresses(most beautiful women in the world in my opinion). Check her out!

Manuela Arcuri

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

Rhona Mitra, the original Lara Croft.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 Bond Bombshell

Bond Bombshell

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:14 PM

As the afore mentioned and lovely Anita Briem has vacated her role as Jane Seymour in 'The Tudors', I'm going to nominate her replacement, the equally stunning Annabelle Wallis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ms Wallis is a classic British beauty and can act a bit too, which always helps. She's the niece of the late and great Richard Harris, so I guess it's in the blood. She's an up-and-comer which is the kind of profile I like in a Bond girl. I notice she has what looks like a small role in the forthcoming Ridley Scott/DiCaprio/Crowe flick 'Body Of Lies' as the mistress of one of the main characters. It's not listed on IMDb yet, but she's definitely in it because I can see her in the trailer!

Photos don't do this young actress justice, so if you want to see her pop out of the sea in true Bond girl fashion, here's something I knocked up from her debut film:

Yeah, I know. I've got too much time on my hands, and a mid-life crisis, and don't tell the missus because she'll fecking kill me.

#71 0047

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

KELLY REILLY

Posted Image

Largely unknown (for now), genuinely good stage and screen actress. Oh and did I mention she's stupidly gorgeous?

#72 AgentBentley

AgentBentley

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

Rhona Mitra is fabulous. I read Blonde Bond's link to imdb, didn't realize what a character she is.

I just saw Megan Fox in the trailer for How to Lose Friends and Alienate People with Simon Pegg.
Phew! She's a scorcher.

Edited by AgentBentley, 01 October 2008 - 02:10 AM.

#73 Dangerous Liaison

Dangerous Liaison

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:15 AM

As for Lima… she would be a reason why I would not watch a Bond film in the theater. My cousin Mark models and he met her along with several other models in NY. After talking to her, his infatuation with her shriveled up and turned to dust. He says hearing her talk for more than five minutes is like nails on a chalkboard and she’s incredibly infantile about everything.
I’ve seen interviews of hers, and I can believe it. And for her looks, I think she’s incredibly over rated. She was beautiful 2000-2005… but lately, she’s really just a Victoria’s Secret poster girl. Why? Because she can’t do much else other than look ‘hot’.

I like my Bond girls to ACT. Not pout and puff out her chest at the camera. I highly doubt Miss Lima has any real acting ability.

I hope my tone isn’t as cold as I think it sounds… :(

If they were going to choose a model, perhaps someone like Ana Beatriz Barros would be more prudent. She’s already filming two films which I believe are dramas, and I think she’s absolutely gorgeous.

Ana Beatriz
Posted Image
-=-
While many of you might try to stone me out of the forum for this, I really think Marion Cotillard would make an amazing Bond girl. She's gorgeous (I think so) and she's a superb actress. I’d like to see her as more than just a pretty face, but as just that, she’s got class and is elegant. Something I think Mr. Bond would find most appealing.

Marion Cotillard
Posted Image
Posted Image

OR

Better yet. If anyone watches MadMen (my favorite show in television, till LOST comes back). The amazing Christina Hendricks plays Joan, the sexy head secretary. I just adore her looks, and could see her on a Bond movie like this *snaps fingers*. She’s simply naturally stunning and a pretty good actress if you ask me. Yes she is very busty… But even as a straight female, I love the curvy look on such a soft fine face.

Christina Hendricks
Posted Image

#74 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:00 PM

I don't really like the idea of big name casting for Bond girls, so in fact I find speculation somewhat pointless as I would far prefer an unknown actress I've never heard of/ seen before. I want someone who will light up the screen with her fresh face and will have everyone scrambling to find out what films she's been in. The overly-commercial Bond girls like Halle Berry, Denise Richards, Teri Hatcher etc have usually always been far worse than the more obscure women who have graced Bond's world.

As for Lima… she would be a reason why I would not watch a Bond film in the theater. My cousin Mark models and he met her along with several other models in NY. After talking to her, his infatuation with her shriveled up and turned to dust. He says hearing her talk for more than five minutes is like nails on a chalkboard and she’s incredibly infantile about everything.
I’ve seen interviews of hers, and I can believe it. And for her looks, I think she’s incredibly over rated. She was beautiful 2000-2005… but lately, she’s really just a Victoria’s Secret poster girl. Why? Because she can’t do much else other than look ‘hot’.

I like my Bond girls to ACT. Not pout and puff out her chest at the camera. I highly doubt Miss Lima has any real acting ability.

I hope my tone isn’t as cold as I think it sounds… :(

If they were going to choose a model, perhaps someone like Ana Beatriz Barros would be more prudent. She’s already filming two films which I believe are dramas, and I think she’s absolutely gorgeous.

Ana Beatriz
Posted Image

It's strange that you should dismiss Adriana Lima for the above reasons, but then in the same breath suggest Ana Beatriz Barros. Have you seen her interviews? She's just as much of an airhead as you claim Adriana to be, and her speaking voice isn't terribly attractive either. Yes, she's very beautiful to look at, but I don't think there's much there once you move from still photos to actual footage.

#75 Dangerous Liaison

Dangerous Liaison

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

I have seen Ana Beatriz in interviews, and in my opinion she comes across much smarter than Lima. As for her voice, yes, it is perhaps just as irksome as Lima's but her diction is much better and she certainly communicates her thoughts much better.

And I;m not suggesting she should be in a Bond movie. But if they wanted a model (I know they don't just go outright and say 'we want a model for this part') someone who seems to have a foot in with the acting industry would be a much better choice.

#76 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:22 PM

Keira Knightley would be awesome! She would be the reason I wouldn't mind Bond going to New York ..eww..

Edited by BlackFire, 01 October 2008 - 05:23 PM.

#77 JB007VesTrace

JB007VesTrace

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

Here's a list of some of my fave celebs. I know some if not most would probably not be a good choice.

Petra Nemcova
Lacey Chabert
Jennifer Garner (maybe as a fellow MI6er or ally)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Alessandra Ambrosio (had a cameo in CR as 'Tennis Player Number One')
Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Isla Fisher
Natalie Portman

#78 AgentBentley

AgentBentley

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:26 AM

Rosario Dawson has been around for some time but she still looks incredibly fabulous.

#79 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

Robin Tunney - sexy in a strange sort of way.

#80 Agent 76

Agent 76

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7080 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image

:(

#81 Kristian

Kristian

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

How about Renee Sandstrom-she was a child actress and singer on "Kids Incorporated", member of girl group Wild Orchid with Fergie, who might also be a good choice, and since has been doing a lot of session and backup sining for Disney and other things.

Posted Image

She's very pretty but also has a weak chin.......

how about maggie q?

#82 Kristian

Kristian

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

The girl from Mr Bean's holiday - Emma de Caunes. Seriously.

Couldn't find any decent pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

She looks like an exotic version of Carey Lowell.... Very pretty. And an ideal choice.

Anyone mentioned her?

Adriana Lima

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh my God! It's getting hot! :(

;'

Oh. Hell. No. We already had one potentially great Bond girl role destroyed by casting someone who looks and sounds like a pørn star (Denise Richards as Dr. Christmas Jones). Adriana Lima would have RUINED Camille, and the character would have been vilified just like Dr. Jones.

Thank God they cast Olga Kurylenko. Olga's face suggests depth and complexity, and she can actually act. This bimbo's face suggests she's about to go down on someone. That's not what Camille is about. And have you heard this girl in interviews. Airhead.

Sorry. But she looks like a blow-up doll. And she resembles Denise Richards. All bad things.

Edited by Kristian, 13 October 2008 - 12:33 AM.

#83 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:13 PM

Tossing a nmame in the ring

Summer Glau

She can do action (the saving grace of Terminator the sarah connor chronicles)

I think she'd be perfect.

#84 Sir James Moloney

Sir James Moloney

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

Malin Akerman :(

After seeing her as a brunette in the Watchmen trailer I couldn´t get her out of my mind :)

Edited by Sir James Moloney, 15 November 2008 - 08:45 PM.

#85 bondrules

bondrules

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2190 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

Kate Beckinsale (hmmm....yummy)

Posted Image

Edited by bondrules, 15 November 2008 - 09:02 PM.

#86 DKelly

DKelly

Cadet

• Crew
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:04 AM

I've come to accept the probability that my ultimate choice, Monica Bellucci, may very likely not ever be in a Bond film, so here are some of my picks(some have been mentioned before):

Vera Farmiga(she's very beautiful in my opinion, is an impressive actress with a great yet understated performance in The Departed, and at the very least, she could be a solid Moneypenny if EON decides to go with another North American choice like Lois Maxwell).

http://upload.moldov...a_farmiga_3.jpg

Cote de Pablo(she is also rather beautiful and she has shown with her performance in the TV show NCIS that she is a terrific actress)

http://images.starpu...-DBR-000048.jpg

Naomi Watts
Rhona Mitra

Edited by DKelly, 18 November 2008 - 07:15 AM.

#87 Qbranchtech

Qbranchtech

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:07 AM

Crazy idea #597

Since they are doing a GF homage in QoS, why not take it step further to finish it by bringing back Gemma Arterton to play Fields' twin sister seeking revenge from Quantum ala Tilly Masterson? Poppy Fields, anyone? :(

#88 bondrules

bondrules

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2190 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

http://en.wikipedia..../Alison_Carroll

Posted Image

#89 Innukchuck

Innukchuck

Midshipman