955 replies to this topic

#871 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:02 PM

I see from the shadow in the top photo, that Darth Vader took the photos!!! is that right Alessandra?

View Post

ROTFL! :tup:
In the other thread they said that it looked like Napoleon took the pic!
Actually, it was a VERY cute Spanish guy who took the photo.. it's the way he's holding the camera to take the picture which makes the shadow look very funnily like either Napoleon or... Darth Vader even!
Nowhere near Darth Vader anyway, he was very cute and charming... of course he gladly accepted to take the picture.. provided we avoided killing him with our laser swords! :D

#872 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

How true, as I am just a brain floating around in a fluid jar!  Wait, about to touch the side of the jar!  D'oh!

If indeed Lord Vader took those pics of Alessandra and her friend, then my saying is true-"It's great to be Vader!"

View Post

If that's Mr Vader, then Alessandra is Slave Princess Leia in her metal bikini! :tup: :D

View Post

ROFLMAO!! :D :D
Princess Leia in her metal bikini!!! that reminds me of that hilarious episode in Friends when Ross wanted Rachel to dress up like Princess Leia.. and then when she showed up, thanks to Chandler's sick fantasies... he looked at Rachel and actually saw HIS MOM!! :( [censored]
so, not aiming at boys picturing me like mom.. that was NOT Darth Vader and I am definitelynot trying that outrageous Princess Leia hairdo!! [censored]
how about he's Bond jr. (as per previous thread stories) and I'm .. me?? [censored]

#873 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 07:38 PM

How true, as I am just a brain floating around in a fluid jar!  Wait, about to touch the side of the jar!  D'oh!

If indeed Lord Vader took those pics of Alessandra and her friend, then my saying is true-"It's great to be Vader!"

View Post

If that's Mr Vader, then Alessandra is Slave Princess Leia in her metal bikini! :tup: :D

View Post

ROFLMAO!! :D :D
Princess Leia in her metal bikini!!! that reminds me of that hilarious episode in Friends when Ross wanted Rachel to dress up like Princess Leia.. and then when she showed up, thanks to Chandler's sick fantasies... he looked at Rachel and actually saw HIS MOM!! :( [censored]
so, not aiming at boys picturing me like mom.. that was NOT Darth Vader and I am definitelynot trying that outrageous Princess Leia hairdo!! [censored]

Looks like we'll just have to get you out of that bikini then! [censored]

#874 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:45 PM

You must have drowned the poor Manuel ... these boys are small as you know, and just can't hack it out in deep water.

Maybe he's a diver like myself? :tup:

View Post

aaahh a diver?? Very charming...!! :D
actually the guy's name was (strangely enough) Jonathan. And he wasn't particularly small :D :(
He wasn't keen on diving.. preferred taking a good look while taking the picture :D [censored] [censored]

back to the question I'm intrigued by the catfight thing.. hmmm. I must think it over... and over. and over.. because I haven't found a solution yet! [censored]
Any of the Babes (or hunks) can come up with the solution to Moore's question on which Bond girls had a catfight in other films aside from Bond? would be interesting to remember [censored] [censored]

#875 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:31 AM

Both. Equally.  I always enjoy proof that there is a God and that he makes some very nice things.

I have my proof for today. And maybe tomorrow.  And next week.

View Post

This is one of the most brilliant, chicest compliments I've ever been paid.
THANK YOU Maj darling. *smack*

View Post

Trust me, the pleasure has been mine. Uh, do you have a higher resolution copy?

#876 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:51 AM

[quote name='Major Bloodnok' date='12 December 2005 - 05:31'][quote name='Alessandra' date='8 December 2005 - 10:57'][quote name='Major Bloodnok' date='7 December 2005 - 16:45']Both. Equally.

#877 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:15 AM

aww Moore dear.. a marriage proposal even?? [censored]
THANK YOU for giving me all this credit! lol [censored] (I say this since before a man utters those words it takes either Jessica Alba's body or Julia Robert's smile... or their paychecks combined! lol [censored])
of course, proposal edulcorated by the following request of Elena's number in case I say no... you're always your Moore-Bond self I see! :D
Elena has a boyfriend and is happily with him, sorry.
I broke up with my latest boyfriend in March, so it's easier to convince ME I guess?? [censored]
Perfect, the name of the beach is ILLETAS. Possibly the most beautiful beach in Formentera. Will wait for you there at around 6 tomorrow. So we'll have aperitivo before the lobster dinner. [censored]

View Post

Underneath the mango tree my honey and me around 6 tomorrow. :D

LATE ILLS? STALE SMELL? ALE TAILS? SATELLITE? Ah, yes. ILLETAS. :tup:

Aperitivo and lobster, yum yum. But, it's the after's that I am looking forward to the most. [censored]

So, no Elena for me then. I didn't fancy her anyway. [censored]

Edulcorated? Does that mean yes? [censored]

Alessandra dear. I am indeed always my Moore-Bond self. The Moore the merrier. And it's no problem for me to give you credit. Forget Jessica Alba's body or Julia Roberts smile. Forget fame and fortune. I AM DESPERATE!!! [censored]

View Post

lol [censored] [censored]
well Moore dear, you should always remember though: desperate is a word that is not part of James Bond's and the Saint's vocabulary!
You are not desperate.. I'd say you are.... eager to have the next Bond girl whoever she is? lol [censored]
or are you implying that you would get me only as an act of DESPERATION:?????!! :D :(

#878 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 01:46 PM

Both. Equally.  I always enjoy proof that there is a God and that he makes some very nice things.

View Post

View Post

View Post

LOL :tup: :D
Well I actually do have one... but I should keep it for hard times, shouldn't I? :D :D
Never use all of your bullets at once.. (now, a new Bond line! lol :()

View Post

Yes, very true. And you wouldn't want all the guys here firing off prematurely either! [censored]

#879 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:32 PM

lol :D :(
well Moore dear, you should always remember though: desperate is a word that is not part of James Bond's and the Saint's vocabulary!
You are not desperate.. I'd say you are.... eager to have the next Bond girl whoever she is? lol [censored]
or are you implying that you would get me only as an act of DESPERATION:?????!! :D :D

View Post

Desperate is a part of my vocabulary, Alessandra. I am desperate and eager to see you as the next Bond girl. [censored]

You certainly have the looks, and that's no joke. But, can you act? Having said that, does it really matter whether the Bond girl can act or not? :tup:

I certainly wasn't implying that I would get you only as an act of DESPERATION. No, I can get you anytime I wan't. Day or night. [censored]

#880 V007

V007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:00 AM

Things are steaming up in here!

#881 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:14 AM

lol :D :(
or are you implying that you would get me only as an act of DESPERATION:?????!! :D :D

View Post

Desperate is a part of my vocabulary, Alessandra. I am desperate and eager to see you as the next Bond girl. [censored]

You certainly have the looks, and that's no joke. But, can you act? Having said that, does it really matter whether the Bond girl can act or not? :tup:

I certainly wasn't implying that I would get you only as an act of DESPERATION. No, I can get you anytime I wan't. Day or night. [censored]

View Post

it's day and you're MIA Moore dear... so, I hope you will be able to get me tonight for our beach aperitivo and dinner, right? [censored]

I am blushing again over this flattering comment of yours, that I do have the looks of a Bond girl! you know, I'm not used to such gallantry! And I seriously don't consider myself to be particularly good looking, just ok.
Well, I'll try and do my best to take acting lessons.. I am not bad at it, always only done amateur stuff, but to be a Bond girl, I'd take acting lessons for sure...with HUGH of course!
Good thing is, once I'm determined to learn something and do something well... there is nothing, and I mean nothing that can stop me. As "the thing" would say in "fantastic four" "it's Alessandra's clobbering of other Bond girls time!" lol [censored]
I am a very determined type.. and if I want something, I work and work and work until I get it!... guess my female charms will help me convince some Eon types..(except Barbara Broccoli of course, who will do anything in her power to get rid of such a dangerous rival like me! lol [censored])
But I'm confident you can keep Barbara distracted with your charms while I work this out? [censored]
And V007... you should see what happens when Wendy pops in! [censored]

#882 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:55 PM

it's day and you're MIA Moore dear... so, I hope you will be able to get me tonight for our beach aperitivo and dinner, right? :tup:

I am blushing again over this flattering comment of yours, that I do have the looks of a Bond girl! you know, I'm not used to such gallantry! And I seriously don't consider myself to be particularly good looking, just ok.
Well, I'll try and do my best to take acting lessons.. I am not bad at it, always only done amateur stuff, but to be a Bond girl, I'd take acting lessons for sure...with HUGH of course!
Good thing is, once I'm determined to learn something and do something well... there is nothing, and I mean nothing that can stop me. As "the thing" would say in "fantastic four" "it's Alessandra's clobbering of other Bond girls time!" lol :D
I am a very determined type.. and if I want something, I work and work and work until I get it!... guess my female charms will help me convince some Eon types..(except Barbara Broccoli of course, who will do anything in her power to get rid of such a dangerous rival like me! lol :D)
But I'm confident you can keep Barbara distracted with your charms while I work this out? :D

View Post

No need to blush, Alessandra. I think you are being modest about your looks. As for your acting? As it happens, Hugh Jackman is a massive fan of mine. He says that I am much better looking than he is, and that I have more charm and intelligence. He also says that I am a much better liar than he is. :(

I certainly admire your determination. It's something that I wish I had more of. Sometimes I get dispirited too easily. I lack confidence in my own ability.

Alessandra, I would normally be pleased to keep Barbara distracted for you. However, she only has eyes for Daniel Craig right now. [censored]

#883 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:00 PM

View Post

View Post

View Post

LOL :tup: :D
Well I actually do have one... but I should keep it for hard times, shouldn't I? :D :D
Never use all of your bullets at once.. (now, a new Bond line! lol :()

View Post

Yes, very true. And you wouldn't want all the guys here firing off prematurely either! [censored]

View Post

I'm sure she doesn't want us to go off half-cocked either.

Thanks to Tom Mankiewicz for that lame joke.

#884 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:47 AM

This year being the Twentieth Anniversary of PEOPLE Magazine's "The Sexiest Man Alive", PEOPLE did a retrospective of twenty years of that publication's choices.

In looking back, it appears that PEOPLE was pretty dead-on in their selections, for the greater part of the winners have gone on to even greater heights of fame and success; however, some are no longer as much in evidence.

And then, of course, there is the heartbreaking cover of John F. Kennedy, Jr. -- and he was one of the sexiest men ever!

Here is their list:

1985 -- Mel Gibson
1986 -- Mark Harmon
1987 -- Harry Hamlin
1988 -- John F. Kennedy, Jr.
1989 -- Sean Connery
1990 -- Tom Cruise
1991 -- Patrick Swayze
1992 -- Nick Nolte
1993 -- Richard Gere (& Cindy Crawford as "Sexiest Couple")
1994 -- NO ONE! -- a bad year for testosterone, evidently!
1995 -- Brad Pitt
1996 -- Denzel Washington
1997 -- George Clooney
1998 -- Harrison Ford
1999 -- Richard Gere
2000 -- Brad Pitt
2001 -- Pierce Brosnan
2002 -- Ben Affleck
2003 -- Johnny Depp
2004 -- Jude Law
2005 -- Matthew McConaughey

I write this post, because, in among that list, is mention of one man in particular who seems to be in eternal possession of IT.

(With regard to IT . . . well, it's as Aristotle Onassis said (and no, I never met him -- but I could have! :tup: ) "If you have to ask how much a yacht costs, you can't afford it!" In other words, if you have to ask, 'What is IT?' -- then you haven't got IT!")

IT is an intangible.

IT cannot be taught.

IT cannot be acquired.

One either has IT . . . or one hasn

#885 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:49 AM

View Post

Very lame, and not at all what would one expect from a screenwriter! :tup:

#886 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:50 AM

I'm sure she doesn't want us to go off half-cocked either.

View Post

LOL :D
that IS lame. but hey, lameness has its role in life from time to time! :tup:

#887 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:30 PM

[quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='14 December 2005 - 03:47'](With regard to IT . . . well, it's as Aristotle Onassis said  (and no, I never met him -- but I could have!  :tup:  ) "If you have to ask how much a yacht costs, you can't afford it!" In other words, if you have to ask, 'What is IT?' -- then you haven't got IT!")

IT is an intangible.

IT cannot be taught.

IT cannot be acquired.

One either has IT . . . or one hasn

#888 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:57 PM

it's day and you're MIA Moore dear... so, I hope you will be able to get me tonight for our beach aperitivo and dinner, right? :D

Good thing is, once I'm determined to learn something and do something well... there is nothing, and I mean nothing that can stop me. As "the thing" would say in "fantastic four" "it's Alessandra's clobbering of other Bond girls time!" lol :D
I am a very determined type.. and if I want something, I work and work and work until I get it!... guess my female charms will help me convince some Eon types..(except Barbara Broccoli of course, who will do anything in her power to get rid of such a dangerous rival like me! lol :D)
But I'm confident you can keep Barbara distracted with your charms while I work this out? :(

View Post

No need to blush, Alessandra. I think you are being modest about your looks. As for your acting? As it happens, Hugh Jackman is a massive fan of mine. He says that I am much better looking than he is, and that I have more charm and intelligence. He also says that I am a much better liar than he is. [censored]

I certainly admire your determination. It's something that I wish I had more of. Sometimes I get dispirited too easily. I lack confidence in my own ability.

Alessandra, I would normally be pleased to keep Barbara distracted for you. However, she only has eyes for Daniel Craig right now. [censored]

View Post

Hugh says you're better looking than he is.. and you have more charm and intelligence???? ahahahhaahhahahahahaha I love the ending with the much better liar.. SO much of Roger's style there.. I bet you look just like Sir Roger! [censored]

Well MNL darling... one of the basic rules in life is having confidence in one's own ability, otherwise you'll never get anywhere near what you want! Then, there also are people who don't even know what they want.. so they, too, get nowhere near it.. but that is another problem! [censored]
I am sure you do know your own stuff... otherwise you wouldn't be so cheeky in your humour! [censored]
A man who sounds like Sir Roger cannot possibly be lacking confidence! Come on, MNL dear... I'm sure you DO know you have IT...
Are you playing the little sad puppy part again?? :tup: Doesn't work with me, I already told you! No kisses for this.. more easily, if such an attitude was for real, I would kick your back to inspire you to.. GET MOVING!! lol [censored]

MNL darling.. you forget that if I am the Bond girl... Daniel will be GONE and
replaced by Divine HUGH
So of course you'll have the task to keep Barbara distracted! [censored]

#889 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:35 PM

Hugh says you're better looking than he is.. and you have more charm and intelligence???? ahahahhaahhahahahahaha  I love the ending with the much better liar.. SO much of Roger's style there.. I bet you look just like Sir Roger! :D

Well MNL darling... one of the basic rules in life is having confidence in one's own ability, otherwise you'll never get anywhere near what you want! Then, there also are people who don't even know what they want.. so they, too, get nowhere near it.. but that is another problem! :(
I am sure you do know your own stuff... otherwise you wouldn't be so cheeky in your humour! [censored]
A man who sounds like Sir Roger cannot possibly be lacking confidence! Come on, MNL dear... I'm sure you DO know you have IT...
Are you playing the little sad puppy part again?? :D Doesn't work with me, I already told you! No kisses for this.. more easily, if such an attitude was for real, I would kick your back to inspire you to.. GET MOVING!! lol [censored]

View Post

Alessandra. I will describe to you what I really look like. I am 44 years old, I am 6ft tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair (turning grey), slim (too slim for my own good), and I have a pale complexion. Not as good looking as Sir Roger, but not bad looking either, if I say so myself.

I do lack confidence from time to time. And I am not playing the sad puppy again. I value honesty very highly, it really is the best policy. Even if it means no kisses and kicks up my back to get me moving.

What do you think of me now? :D or :tup:

#890 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:02 PM

Hugh says you're better looking than he is.. and you have more charm and intelligence???? ahahahhaahhahahahahaha  I love the ending with the much better liar.. SO much of Roger's style there.. I bet you look just like Sir Roger! :D

Well MNL darling... one of the basic rules in life is having confidence in one's own ability, otherwise you'll never get anywhere near what you want! Then, there also are people who don't even know what they want.. so they, too, get nowhere near it.. but that is another problem! :(
Are you playing the little sad puppy part again?? :D Doesn't work with me, I already told you! No kisses for this.. more easily, if such an attitude was for real, I would kick your back to inspire you to.. GET MOVING!! lol [censored]

View Post

Alessandra. I will describe to you what I really look like. I am 44 years old, I am 6ft tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair (turning grey), slim (too slim for my own good), and I have a pale complexion. Not as good looking as Sir Roger, but not bad looking either, if I say so myself.

I do lack confidence from time to time. And I am not playing the sad puppy again. I value honesty very highly, it really is the best policy. Even if it means no kisses and kicks up my back to get me moving.

What do you think of me now? :D or :tup:

View Post

What he's saying is: he's a real dude. No BS. My favorite kind of person!

Me, I'm 38 and fat. And my hair is too long right now. Fortunately my fan base (wife and child) still dig me.

#891 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:14 PM

[quote name='Moore Not Less' date='14 December 2005 - 15:35'][quote name='Alessandra' date='14 December 2005 - 13:57']Hugh says you're better looking than he is.. and you have more charm and intelligence???? ahahahhaahhahahahahaha

#892 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:17 PM

What he's saying is: he's a real dude. No BS.  My favorite kind of person!

Me, I'm 38 and fat. And my hair is too long right now. Fortunately my fan base (wife and child) still dig me.

View Post

ROTFL :tup:
the fan base one was just priceless!!!
and yes Maj darling, THAT fan base is all that matters! :D

#893 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:08 PM

but hey, lameness has its role in life from time to time!

View Post

This thread tends to prove it.

#894 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

View Post

View Post

I'm beginning to agree with you, Jim.

However, it has received over 15,000 views in slightly less than two months' time (this,prior to the voyeurism), so I suppose it did have some merit, initially.

Besides, while enduring a relatively slow period for BOND news, it's just as good as discussing "Cats", is it not? Or "What were you doing before you logged on?"

Who cares?

#895 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:23 PM

View Post

View Post

The fact we're now joking doesn't mean we are lame or the thread is.
There are many interesting "Babes on Bond" points brought up througout the thread..I'm sorry if you don't approve of them, but that doesn't make this thread "lame".
People joke in whatever part of the forum, unless they are those who take themselves so seriously on Bond as to avoid whatever sort of ligthness and humour, something which I find a bit exaggerate in a forum on entertainment and Bond which aren't exactly a serious part of life.
We just talk about stuff Bond and that deviates into talking about ourselves because we compare views.. so what?
I've seen far worse than this, and Wendy made a coupla very good examples to that extent.

Edited by Alessandra, 14 December 2005 - 05:26 PM.

#896 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:30 PM

I've seen far worse than this, and Wendy made a coupla very good examples to that extent.

View Post

Wendy made examples of "far worse than this"??? :tup:

#897 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:35 PM

View Post

View Post

lol :D
yes, as in "cats" and "what were you doing before you logged on".
I think I will re-post my question of the other day on Bond girls having a fight.. that I found curious. and I'm interested in seeing if we can actually find out something about it.
And it will get us out of the alleged "lameness".
oh wait, it won't.. after all we're "babes on bond", the subject will always deviate onto something more luscious! :D

#898 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

View Post

lol :D
yes, as in "cats" and "what were you doing before you logged on".

Ah! I thought you meant that I was responsible for the creation of threads far worse than this, Ale, cara!

Actually, the "Cats" thread, while entirely irrelevant to the subject of BOND, at least provided a moment or two of enjoyment, and some brief glimmers of humour; nevertheless, as to the subject of what anyone was doing prior to logging on -- why on earth would anyone with an I.Q. exceeding that of a parking meter possibly care? "I was eating a pb & j sandwich." How banal!

#899 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:21 PM

Who cares that I just finished shoveling eight inches of snow from my driveway?! Okay, Q branch lent me a snowblower...

Bring on the babes! Better yet, BOND BABES! tell us what dreams you were having before you logged on! And can I clean your pool? Lookin' for some hot stuff baby, this evening!

#900 james st.john smythe

james st.john smythe

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:26 PM

i think a womans place is in the kitchen washing the dishes and making dinner