955 replies to this topic

#811 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

On the subject of appropriate female swimwear, note the ads appearing at the bottom of this page, at time of posting:

Bikinis at Figleaves
Over 250 Brands at Figleaves Gift Wrapping - Free Returns

Plus Size Bikinis

Lane Bryant's bathing suits accentuate only your best features

String Bikini
Find Low Prices on Swimsuits & Much More From Several Online Retailers

Now if that isn't a marvellous example of well-placed advertising, then I don't know what is!

Yet another case of "Surrealism in Everyday Life!"  :tup:

View Post

What I want to know is whether the lovely ladies here will clad themselves in nothing but fig leaves. Well? Will you turn over a new leaf, ladies? :D

#812 Mr Malcolm

Mr Malcolm

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:59 PM

Challenge accepted.

Now, some reciprocation please ladies.

View Post

I say, dude, are you actually wearing something there? :tup: :D

#813 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

Challenge accepted.

View Post

View Post

Mate, if i wasn't wearing anything you wouldn't need to ask that question.

#814 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:12 PM

Challenge accepted.

View Post

View Post

:D You mean you actually went and looked at the photo? From the description of it, I guessed it might be something I wouldn't want to see. I think I'll keep it that way. :D

Now with the ladies, that's another matter! :(

#815 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:20 PM

What I want to know is whether the lovely ladies here will clad themselves in nothing but fig leaves. Well? Will you turn over a new leaf, ladies? :D

View Post

Well, if it was good enough for Eve . . . who am I to argue with the mother of us all? :tup:

#816 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:35 PM

View Post

Well, if it was good enough for Eve . . . who am I to argue with the mother of us all? :tup:

View Post

Well, if that's your reasoning, you might as well go for the pre-Fall look. :D

#817 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:35 PM

[quote name='Alessandra' date='5 December 2005 - 14:29'][quote name='Moore Not Less' date='3 December 2005 - 22:29'][quote]
DARN IT! DARN IT! No kiss. I thought that if I played the sad little puppy you would be sure to kiss me, but you are obviously far too intelligent to fall for that old trick. I will just have to accept "Moore darling" for the time being.

I underestimated you, Alessandra. But I now look forward to the challenge of you playing hard to get. Some things in life are worth fighting for.

#818 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:46 PM

View Post

View Post

View Post

A brilliant and erudite response, my Darling PURPLEFINGER!

#819 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:45 PM

View Post

View Post

View Post

A brilliant and erudite response, my Darling PURPLEFINGER!

View Post

Well if the girls here love the Summer (and I know Alessandra said she does :D ), you will all avoid the fashions for the Fall! :(

#820 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:37 AM

If I ever get the chance, I'll stick my surfing photos up in the album.  I'm wearing a wetsuit in them; very Bondian!

Is that my BONDIAN of whom you speak, Mr M, Baby? :tup:

P.S. Did you get the PM I sent you last night, Sweetie?

#821 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:27 AM

What about a new Babe subject, perhaps even a poll re a previous mentioned item: the swimsuit.

So the Babes have to indicate preference to:

1) One piece swimsuit
2) Two piece swimsuit
3) No swimsuit
4) Cap only
5) One piece swimsuit ... bottom half only

What type of bathing suit is best for a female?

WELL, Dr. Blockbuster, Darling --

-- despite the fact that most of the men here (regardless of which choice actually gets their official vote) would probably opt for Choices 3 (no swimsuit) -- 4 (cap only) -- and 5 (one piece -- bottom only), in that order (oh, heck -- me too!)

AND

-- despite the fact that most of the 450 pieces in my swimwear cupboards are Choice 2 -- two-piece

-- I am going to surprise some of you by saying that Choice 1 -- the one-piece actually now offers a thrilling alternative

BECAUSE

-- you just have to see some of the new one-pieces out there! They are positive marvels of architecture!

Yes, they are one-piece -- but what a piece!!!!

I have one which appears to be nothing more than a triangular piece of string. In fact -- it is nothing more than a triangular piece of string! one which loops behind the neck, and comes down in front like two very narrow strips over the . . . well . . . you get the idea, do you not? And then the centre section is entirely open. . .

All I can say is, I get an infinitely better tan when wearing that than in any bikini!

And . . . I do turn heads in it! :tup:

#822 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:42 AM

What about a new Babe subject, perhaps even a poll re a previous mentioned item: the swimsuit.

Ooooops -- I forgot to mention a moment ago:

The poll is coming. I'm just waiting for one of the mods to make it up for us!

#823 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:52 PM

All I can say is, I get an infinitely better tan when wearing that than in any bikini!

And . . . I do turn heads in it!  :tup:

View Post

Proof is required. Photos please.

NOW!!!

#824 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:51 PM

[quote name='Major Bloodnok' date='6 December 2005 - 13:52'][quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='6 December 2005 - 04:27']All I can say is, I get an infinitely better tan when wearing that than in any bikini!

And . . . I do turn heads in it!

#825 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:43 PM

Groan . . . this means a trip to the bank to the safe deposit vault . . . and then I have to figure out which key fits into which box . . .
and I can never get a place to park at the bank . . . and it's cold outside . . . you don't think I leave these pictures lying around the house, do you? there's always some construction worker or plumber messing around in here . . .

#826 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:41 PM

Here's a serious question for all you ladies. Would any of you ever agree to being painted head to toe in gold like Shirley Eaton in Goldfinger? :tup:

#827 Mr Malcolm

Mr Malcolm

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

And also, is it really possible to die from getting painted all over?

I kind of hope so, as it would take care of all these annoying people-as-statues in the high street. It was kind of clever at first, but now it's annoying! Grrrr! :tup:

#828 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:23 PM

And also, is it really possible to die from getting painted all over?

I kind of hope so, as it would take care of all these annoying people-as-statues in the high street.  It was kind of clever at first, but now it's annoying!  Grrrr! :tup:

View Post

Not thinking so much of painting women gold on the street, but instead, having them lie on the bed like Shirley Eaton in GF (but not dying of course).

Jill Masterson was covered in a toxic paint, but I'm sure there are non-toxic ones that women could apply. Or if they did have to leave a small strip of skin uncovered, where would it be?

#829 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:43 PM

Here's a serious question for all you ladies. Would any of you ever agree to being painted head to toe in gold like Shirley Eaton in Goldfinger? :tup:

View Post

Of course I would! I'm used to being surrounded by gold! :D

May as well try being dipped in it . . .

#830 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:12 PM

[quote name='Scrambled Eggs' date='6 December 2005 - 15:51'][quote name='Major Bloodnok' date='6 December 2005 - 13:52'][quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='6 December 2005 - 04:27']All I can say is, I get an infinitely better tan when wearing that than in any bikini!

And . . . I do turn heads in it!

#831 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

View Post

Of course I would! I'm used to being surrounded by gold! :D

May as well try being dipped in it . . .

View Post

Excellent! When can I start? :D And more importantly, where shall I start? :D

#832 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:20 PM

[quote name='Mr Malcolm' date='5 December 2005 - 22:12'][quote name='Alessandra' date='5 December 2005 - 17:06']Ah hcmv.. everytime I "hear you talk" (read your posts) I just think that southeners are so naturally charming.. you guys can't help it! :D
which brings to mind I was actually listening to JMM (John Michael Montgomery) while driving my car yesterday.. and was listening to that song where he sings "let me broaden your horizons, teach you about the finer things in life, like some late-night horseback riding sippin' on some southern homemade wine"...
I don't know why, but I DID think about you when I was listening to it :D :D
Well.. we could move down to the Caribbean for some bikini showing right Wendy darling?
you'll be amazed but... I haven't owned a one piece since I was like.. 15!
I much prefer bikinis now.. they allow me to get a lot more tanned! :( AND they're easier to wear... in that one wouldn't think so, but to wear a one-piece well a woman needs to have a PERFECT body. It's easier to wear a bikini decently. [censored]
Wendy, what do you think, can we put on our own BABES bikini show (together with ALL the Babes of course) to make these Hunks happier?? (And to get Timothy and Bond jr. and Pierce of course :tup:)
Ca va sans dire, the hunks will have to delight us with their own men's

#833 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:22 PM

And . . . I do turn heads in it!  :tup:

View Post

Proof is required. Photos please.

NOW!!!

View Post

My thoughts exactly. Come now ladies, don't be bashful.

View Post

Ah Scrambled eggs.. you REALLY think competition scares me? (btw what a fine looking HUNKONBOND you are! :D
and yes, I did laugh at the men's joke "you wouldn't have to look if I were naked"... ahaha :D

so HERE!

Posted Image

taken in september in formentera with my friend Elena.. I'm the one on the left. and this is up in the CBn photo album too and has been there for a loong time.. so see... the challenge had started looong ago! :D

and although this isn't a very good one..

Posted Image

Again myself in Formentera.
btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :(

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite [censored]

View Post

You're a bikini girl? Go figure! [censored]

Aaahh, I see you're trying to tantalise us male members (and I'm referring to the posters here, not certain body parts [censored] ) with these barely there shots of yourself! [censored] All you need now are a couple of shells in your hands, and you're all set for another sing-a-long round of "Underneath the Mango Tree." [censored]

#834 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:31 PM

oh yesss please sing with meeeeeeeeeeeee
"underneath the Mango treeee"
And now, set up that Limbo contest!!!
:tup:

#835 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:46 PM

One has to wonder whether those Mangos in question in the song were merely a metaphor for a certain part of the female anatomy? :tup: :D

#836 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:48 PM

One has to wonder whether those Mangos in question in the song were merely a metaphor for a certain part of the female anatomy? :tup: :D

View Post

I'd rather think about COCONUTS right?? mangos would mean.. definitely out of shape!!!! :D

#837 Lady Templar

Lady Templar

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:58 PM

:tup: :D :D :D

#838 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:11 AM

View Post

I'd rather think about COCONUTS right?? mangos would mean.. definitely out of shape!!!! :D

View Post

That's probably why they're making boolooloop soon! :D

Actually, now I read the lyrics of the song in a new light, it suddenly takes on subtle shades of hidden meaning. Mango.. Banana... When we get married, we make them grow... :(

#839 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:47 AM

Ah Scrambled eggs.. you REALLY think competition scares me? (btw what a fine looking HUNKONBOND you are! :tup:
and yes, I did laugh at the men's joke "you wouldn't have to look if I were naked"... ahaha :D

so HERE!

Posted Image

taken in september in formentera with my friend Elena.. I'm the one on the left. and this is up in the CBn photo album too and has been there for a loong time.. so see... the challenge had started looong ago! :D

and although this isn't a very good one..

Posted Image

btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :D

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :(

View Post

Ahhh, lovely.

You and Elena can come to my beach barbecue anytime.

As an aside, why do you need to go all the way to the USA to surf? There must be surfing in Italy? In Wales we surf in the freezing Irish Sea for God's sake, there must be surfers in the Mediterranean?!
Or are Italian men afraid that surfing will mess up their hair?

#840 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :D

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :D

View Post

BEAUTIFUL pictures of you, Ale, Darling -- especially the one of you solo! GORGEOUS!

Complimenti! :tup:

Baci-Baci!