#841 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:58 AM

Again myself in Formentera.
btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :D

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :D

View Post

BEAUTIFUL pictures of you, Ale, Darling -- especially the one of you solo! GORGEOUS!

Complimenti! :tup:

Baci-Baci!

View Post

I couldn't agree more D'sW.

The ball is now in your court, is it not?

#842 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 02:22 AM

btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :D

View Post

BEAUTIFUL pictures of you, Ale, Darling -- especially the one of you solo! GORGEOUS!

Baci-Baci!

View Post

View Post

I'm sure there will be plenty of balls in her court! :D

#843 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:03 AM

And also, is it really possible to die from getting painted all over?

I kind of hope so, as it would take care of all these annoying people-as-statues in the high street.  It was kind of clever at first, but now it's annoying!  Grrrr! :tup:

View Post

It is most assuredly possible, Mr Malcolm, Baby; in fact, I believe it is inevitable that suffocation of the epidermis occur.

As a preventive measure, when Jill Masterson was painted for Goldfinger, a small square inch, or thereabouts, of skin was left untouched; in reply to Welshcat's query in his post #839, I believe that area was on her back.

#844 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:09 PM

Ah Scrambled eggs.. you REALLY think competition scares me? (btw what a fine looking HUNKONBOND you are! :tup:
and yes, I did laugh at the men's joke "you wouldn't have to look if I were naked"... ahaha :D

so HERE!

Posted Image

taken in september in formentera with my friend Elena.. I'm the one on the left. and this is up in the CBn photo album too and has been there for a loong time.. so see... the challenge had started looong ago! :D

and although this isn't a very good one..

Posted Image

btw that beach is very ok for our dinner as well Moore... the sea in Formentera is just so amazing that it DOES look a bit like the Caribbean.. :(

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite [censored]

View Post

Ahhh, lovely.

You and Elena can come to my beach barbecue anytime.

As an aside, why do you need to go all the way to the USA to surf? There must be surfing in Italy? In Wales we surf in the freezing Irish Sea for God's sake, there must be surfers in the Mediterranean?!
Or are Italian men afraid that surfing will mess up their hair?

View Post

THANK YOU Scrambled Eggs dear.. we will make sure to not have any arrangement for when you set up your beach barbecue party! [censored]

of course Italian men aren't afraid they will mess up their hair when surfing.. we have hair gel to the purpose that keeps it in perfect shape!! [censored] [censored] lol
Actually, no, it's not possible to surf in the Mediterranean aside from one or two small areas in Sardinia, and even there it's difficult.. the waves aren't big enough to surf. People do windsurfing a lot. But not surf. Actually, I live on Lake Garda which has some of the best and most prestigious windsurfing schools in Italy, but I want SURF. I want the REAL DEAL! and the real deal is in California and Hawaii that's for sure! they invented it! [censored]

Now surfing in the freezing Irish sea... doesn't exactly sound like the way I picture surf... Sundek swimwear and hot sun and blond Californian hair amid the waves.. possibly Kelly Slater doing it too??? [censored] (am sure you're familiar with the name being a surfer?) [censored]

Now, I have to go find that after sun moisturiser with gold glitter in it... because I told our dearestPURPLE cat friend Welshcat that I would NEVER paint myself all golden.. since yes, people DO die because of that, and since the thing stinks! And my skin must always be soft and with a wonderful smell, I am a maniac for it! So, there's this wonderful Lancome after sun moisturiser which leaves skin very soft...well scented.. and all glittering in gold! which, paired with the suntan I will have after vacationing in the Caribbean at the end of the month or in january.. will give us the Goldfinger effect!
naturally, I will provide photo evidence of it! [censored]

Now... why aren't all the other ladies posting their marvellous pictures? :D
I can't possibly be the only one who has the guts to face the hunksonbond here? [censored]

#845 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:16 PM

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :(

View Post

Baci-Baci!

View Post

View Post

It sure is and Dalton's GORGEOUS Wendy will make the best possible use of it, I'm sure! :D
and
GRAZIE Wendy carissima per i complimenti! [censored]
Italians always try and make things appear in a good-looking shape.. was a hard task in this case but.. what matters is trying hard, right???? [censored]
I will make sure to actually improve it, since I wasn't in my best shape (and still am not) in the pics... *turns to reply to Bond Jr. call to join him for our gym+sauna session*.. gotta gooooooo!! :D

Edited by Alessandra, 07 December 2005 - 01:18 PM.

#846 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

(Checks out Alessandra's pics)

:D :D :D :(

(Realizes I have to get in some sort of shape, round is not a shape)

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

You look like I pictured you, Alessandra-beautiful and exotic! I have to admit to almost fainting again-(Does Christopher Walken from SNL's the Continental) Wowee!!

With regards to skin suffocation-I have heard recently that is just a myth. I can't remeber at the moment who reported it, but I did hear it on the radio, and forgot the doctor's name who did research on it.

Guys-it looks like the ball is in our court now (starts searching for gyms to work out in).

Dalton's Wendy-can't wait to see yours!! [censored] :tup:

#847 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:46 PM

(Checks out Alessandra's pics)

:D  :D  :D  :(

(Realizes I have to get in some sort of shape, round is not a shape)

[censored]  [censored]  [censored]  [censored]

You look like I pictured you, Alessandra-beautiful and exotic!  I have to admit to almost fainting again-(Does Christopher Walken from SNL's the Continental) Wowee!!

With regards to skin suffocation-I have heard recently that is just a myth.  I can't remeber at the moment who reported it, but I did hear it on the radio, and forgot the doctor's name who did research on it.

Guys-it looks like the ball is in our court now (starts searching for gyms to work out in).

Dalton's Wendy-can't wait to see yours!!  [censored]  :tup:

View Post

And after THIS Hcmv dear.. I am blushing! [censored]
But I am glad that for some reason you pictured me how I am?? *ponders about having some hidden powers to send over image of herself while typing*
or maybe it means that I do talk so much that people picture me like something exotic, so they can actually stand all my blah blah blah blah!???? lol [censored] [censored]

Now, about the round shape... there is no shape that can't be changed. it just takes some action, and appropriate food! Plus, you're a hunkonbond so there is no challenge which is impossible for you! [censored]
and I'm sure you are exaggerating too..[censored]
With southern charm and some gym you'll do wonders! [censored] You already do with your charm of course.. but it'll be impossible to keep up with even for Bond if you add some gym to it, I'm sure! [censored]

#848 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:54 PM

Thanks Alessandra :tup:

#849 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :tup:

View Post

Uh... mine too...

#850 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:26 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

View Post

Uh... mine too...

View Post

Is this a compliment for me Maj? :D
if so, MERCI BEAUCOUP MONSIEUR :D
If it's just for the bikini.. well thank you anyway, since it means you like my taste! :tup:

#851 Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodnok

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:45 PM

Both. Equally. I always enjoy proof that there is a God and that he makes some very nice things.

I have my proof for today. And maybe tomorrow. And next week.

#852 Mr Malcolm

Mr Malcolm

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:51 PM

you mean you actually surf???????? now how HOT can that be?? I swear if there's something I'm going to do next time I'm over to the U.S. is going to California for a week and learn the basics at least!! :D
boy, would I love that!
well so... no photo?? you can't keep me hanging on (quoting Kim Wilde here) like this!! I want to seeeeee.
Plus, I've put up MY photos already, defying every smidgeon of shyness that was left (yea I hear you, not that there was much of it.. lol :D)
I'm telling you.. I just have a thing for men surfing.. I really find it beautiful. must be because I adore the sea.. and there's little that thrills me more than a man with good athletic skills, enjoying a sport (uh.. must be one of the reasons why I do my job! :D)
so.. so.. so... this picture?? :(

View Post

I don't really surf, I've only had one lesson. Don't get your hopes up! :tup: It was when I was in Australia. However, the photos are currently back home in Edinburgh, and I'm down in Oxford until a week tomorrow. I'll pop them up when I do get home. Great photos, by the way, you look like you're having a great time!

Oh and Wendy, what sort of wetsuit does Bondian wear? I was thinking more bondian in general. Still, getting all wet and in tight clothing never hurt anyone, surely! [censored]

#853 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:52 PM

Now, I have to go find that after sun moisturiser with gold glitter in it... because I told our dearestPURPLE cat friend Welshcat that I would NEVER paint myself all golden.. since yes, people DO die because of that, and since the thing stinks! And my skin must always be soft and with a wonderful smell, I am a maniac for it! So, there's this wonderful Lancome after sun moisturiser which leaves skin very soft...well scented.. and all glittering in gold! which, paired with the suntan I will have after vacationing in the Caribbean at the end of the month or in january.. will give us the Goldfinger effect!
naturally, I will provide photo evidence of it! :D

If you need a volunteer to apply the moisturiser thoroughly all over for you, I'd be happy to lend a helping hand! :D

Now for this glittering photo of you in gold, you will make sure you're just as fully clothed as you were in the bikini photos, won't you? :D

Now... why aren't all the other ladies posting their marvellous pictures? :tup:
I can't possibly be the only one who has the guts to face the hunksonbond here? :(

View Post

You're right. They should simply get it off their chests and show a leg! [censored] Have some dutch courage and say "bottoms up!" [censored]

Of course, too much dutch courage might provide the wrong sort of guts - beer guts! [censored] So best to make a clean breast of it now while they can! [censored]

#854 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:57 PM

And also, is it really possible to die from getting painted all over?

I kind of hope so, as it would take care of all these annoying people-as-statues in the high street.  It was kind of clever at first, but now it's annoying!  Grrrr! :tup:

View Post

It is most assuredly possible, Mr Malcolm, Baby; in fact, I believe it is inevitable that suffocation of the epidermis occur.

As a preventive measure, when Jill Masterson was painted for Goldfinger, a small square inch, or thereabouts, of skin was left untouched; in reply to Welshcat's query in his post #839, I believe that area was on her back.

View Post

Actually, I think I recall reading it was on her abdomen, since she was lying on her front and that bit was hidden.

Of course, since I'm prone to navel gazing, if you get the once over with the gold paint, that area will probably be covered thoroughly. I do promise however, to leave a small square inch on the palm of your hands! :D

#855 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:25 PM

Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen. If it did happen, how do you explain being in water up to your neck. Actually, one article I found said that you are more likely to die from heatstroke, due to lack of sweating, or from toxic poisoining depending on the paint that is used.

#856 Mr Malcolm

Mr Malcolm

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:28 PM

Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.  If it did happen, how do you explain being in water up to your neck.  Actually, one article I found said that you are more likely to die from heatstroke, due to lack of sweating, or from toxic poisoining depending on the paint that is used.

View Post

Fair enough. Maybe Goldfinger had Jill drowned in gold paint? Or as you say, the paint was just toxic.

#857 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:36 PM

Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.  If it did happen, how do you explain being in water up to your neck.  Actually, one article I found said that you are more likely to die from heatstroke, due to lack of sweating, or from toxic poisoining depending on the paint that is used.

View Post

Fair enough. Maybe Goldfinger had Jill drowned in gold paint? Or as you say, the paint was just toxic.

View Post

Aren't there different types of paint anyway? In the X-Men movies, Rebecca Romijn Stamos was covered in blue paint from head to toe, and was butt naked (er, not sure how that last bit helps, but anyway... :tup: ).

She seemed to manage perfectly fine without skin suffocation. The paint was probably non-toxic. Of course, if there was any small spot that was left untouched, I couldn't see it, but to be sure, that might simply warrant closer inspection! :D

Edited by Welshcat, 07 December 2005 - 04:36 PM.

#858 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:28 PM

Oh and Wendy, what sort of wetsuit does Bondian wear?  I was thinking more bondian in general.  Still, getting all wet and in tight clothing never hurt anyone, surely! :tup:

View Post

Well, the last time Bondian and I went deep-sea diving, he was wearing . . . BONDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY THROAT!!!! [gasp! cough!]

#859 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:37 PM

[quote name='Welshcat' date='7 December 2005 - 10:57'][quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='7 December 2005 - 03:03'][quote name='Mr Malcolm' date='6 December 2005 - 17:18']And also, is it really possible to die from getting painted all over?

I kind of hope so, as it would take care of all these annoying people-as-statues in the high street.

#860 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:56 PM

Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.  If it did happen, how do you explain being in water up to your neck.

Well, hcmv007, Baby, that would still leave one's head exposed, would it not?

Actually, one article I found said that you are more likely to die from heatstroke, due to lack of sweating, or from toxic poisoining depending on the paint that is used.

View Post

Both possibilities very likely. But would not lack of sweating, and the internalizing results thereof, lead to suffocation of sorts?

Besides, if you die, you die. As to cause of death, that's merely a legal technicality for purposes of completing the death certificate.

Once it's over, it's over, so who cares? Only your coroner! :tup:

#861 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:37 PM

so HERE!

Posted Image

taken in september in formentera with my friend Elena.. I'm the one on the left. and this is up in the CBn photo album too and has been there for a loong time.. so see... the challenge had started looong ago! :D

Posted Image

View Post

Alessandra. Will you marry me? :(

If not, will you give me the phone number of your friend Elena. :tup:

Yes, that beach in Formentara looks very suitable. I'll be there in one hour, no, make that thirty minutes. [censored]

#862 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:52 PM

Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.  If it did happen, how do you explain being in water up to your neck.

Aha! But what you didn't know, when hcmv007 wrote that, is that he himself doesn't actually have a head. So he could only base it on his own personal experience! :tup:

#863 Dalton's Wendy

Dalton's Wendy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 12:17 AM

[quote name='Welshcat' date='7 December 2005 - 16:52'][quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='7 December 2005 - 18:56'][quote name='hcmv007' date='7 December 2005 - 11:25']Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.

#864 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:51 AM

THANK YOU Scrambled Eggs dear.. we will make sure to not have any arrangement for when you set up your beach barbecue party! :D

of course Italian men aren't afraid they will mess up their hair when surfing.. we have hair gel to the purpose that keeps it in perfect shape!! :D :D lol
Actually, no, it's not possible to surf in the Mediterranean aside from one or two small areas in Sardinia, and even there it's difficult.. the waves aren't big enough to surf. People do windsurfing a lot. But not surf. Actually, I live on Lake Garda which has some of the best and most prestigious windsurfing schools in Italy, but I want SURF. I want the REAL DEAL! and the real deal is in California and Hawaii that's for sure! they invented it! :(

I'm still convinced it has something to do with Italian men. They're probably afraid that their mamas will disapprove.

Now surfing in the freezing Irish sea... doesn't exactly sound like the way I picture surf... Sundek swimwear and hot sun and blond Californian hair amid the waves.. possibly Kelly Slater doing it too??? [censored] (am sure you're familiar with the name being a surfer?) [censored]

I do surf here but I shan't pretend to be the Welsh Kelly Slater. I'd probably surf more often if I had a Californian climate.

Now... why aren't all the other ladies posting their marvellous pictures? :tup:
I can't possibly be the only one who has the guts to face the hunksonbond here? [censored]

A good point and well made.

#865 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:37 AM

so HERE!

Posted Image

If you don't look carefully, one might think you're doing a faithful re-enactment of the Honeychile Ryder scene from the actual Dr No novel - emerging from the sea wearing nothing but a smile! :tup:

As it happens, I haven't been looking at your picture very carefully. :D

#866 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:57 PM

[quote name='Major Bloodnok' date='7 December 2005 - 16:45']Both. Equally.

Edited by Alessandra, 08 December 2005 - 04:04 PM.

#867 Alessandra

Alessandra

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

so HERE!

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can see from here.. DEFINITELY a bikini girl.. it's my favourite :(

View Post

Alessandra. Will you marry me? [censored]

If not, will you give me the phone number of your friend Elena. :tup:

Yes, that beach in Formentara looks very suitable. I'll be there in one hour, no, make that thirty minutes. [censored]

View Post

aww Moore dear.. a marriage proposal even?? [censored]
THANK YOU for giving me all this credit! lol [censored] (I say this since before a man utters those words it takes either Jessica Alba's body or Julia Robert's smile... or their paychecks combined! lol [censored])
of course, proposal edulcorated by the following request of Elena's number in case I say no... you're always your Moore-Bond self I see! :D
Elena has a boyfriend and is happily with him, sorry.
I broke up with my latest boyfriend in March, so it's easier to convince ME I guess?? [censored]
Perfect, the name of the beach is ILLETAS. Possibly the most beautiful beach in Formentera. Will wait for you there at around 6 tomorrow. So we'll have aperitivo before the lobster dinner. [censored]

#868 Moore Not Less

Moore Not Less

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:49 PM

aww Moore dear.. a marriage proposal even?? :D
THANK YOU for giving me all this credit! lol :( (I say this since before a man utters those words it takes either Jessica Alba's body or Julia Robert's smile... or their paychecks combined! lol [censored])
of course, proposal edulcorated by the following request of Elena's number in case I say no... you're always your Moore-Bond self I see! :D
Elena has a boyfriend and is happily with him, sorry.
I broke up with my latest boyfriend in March, so it's easier to convince ME I guess?? [censored]
Perfect, the name of the beach is ILLETAS. Possibly the most beautiful beach in Formentera. Will wait for you there at around 6 tomorrow. So we'll have aperitivo before the lobster dinner. [censored]

View Post

Underneath the mango tree my honey and me around 6 tomorrow. :D

LATE ILLS? STALE SMELL? ALE TAILS? SATELLITE? Ah, yes. ILLETAS. :tup:

Aperitivo and lobster, yum yum. But, it's the after's that I am looking forward to the most. [censored]

So, no Elena for me then. I didn't fancy her anyway. [censored]

Edulcorated? Does that mean yes? [censored]

Alessandra dear. I am indeed always my Moore-Bond self. The Moore the merrier. And it's no problem for me to give you credit. Forget Jessica Alba's body or Julia Roberts smile. Forget fame and fortune. I AM DESPERATE!!! [censored]

#869 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:04 PM

[quote name='Welshcat' date='7 December 2005 - 16:52'][quote name='Dalton's Wendy' date='7 December 2005 - 18:56'][quote name='hcmv007' date='7 December 2005 - 11:25']Just did a search on skin suffocation-It doesn't happen.

#870 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:16 PM

Aha! But what you didn't know, when hcmv007 wrote that, is that he himself doesn't actually have a head. So he could only base it on his own personal experience! :tup:

View Post

How true, as I am just a brain floating around in a fluid jar! Wait, about to touch the side of the jar! D'oh!

If indeed Lord Vader took those pics of Alessandra and her friend, then my saying is true-"It's great to be Vader!"

View Post

If that's Mr Vader, then Alessandra is Slave Princess Leia in her metal bikini! :D :D