68 replies to this topic

#61 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

If you guys are saying that Die Another is a bad movie, then your also saying Diamonds Are Forever is a bad movie. All Die Another Day is basically a modern Diamonds Are Forever film, no real difference.

What?

If you guys are saying that Bryan Herbert is a troll, then you're also saying Mr.Zukovsky is a troll. All Mr.Zukovsky is is basically a modern Bryan Herbert, no real difference. Both have an affinity for the Maryland Terapins and both have a disdain for the English language (i.e., grammar and spelling).

Hey Righty007 or Chris Wright, if anything I would say your the troll here. I minded my own business, not starting anything, and then you decided to chime in and put someone down for no reason in a derogatory fashion. Explain how I'm "unworthy" of the english language, because quite frankly that quip doesn't even make sense. Yeah like i get a [censored] about spelling correctly on a forums website hahahaha. Your a punk, who has no life and cries when the CBN website is down , and you always like to run your mouth. Why don't you act like you have some sort of human decency, and not like your 12. Seriously what the heck your problem? Why make fun of a great college or any college for that matter? Oh that's probably because you never went to college. I think it's sad your parents failed at teaching you proper etiquette.

Why hasn't this twit been banned yet? There is overwhelming evidence that 'Mr.Zukovsky' is the same person that was banned under the following names:
  • BryanHerbert
  • terps4life90
  • terps4life1990
  • terpsfan09
  • piercebrosnanjb
  • rogermooresucks
  • thenamesbond
According to the CommanderBond.net Forums policy, I. General Forum Rules states that it is prohibited to:

Circumvent suspension/ban. This includes posting on another account or having someone post on your behalf whether in a thread or in their signature. They will be dealt with accordingly as well.

Posted Image
BRYAN HERBERT = TROLL

#62 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:01 AM

You such a loser Chris, get a life, get laid, get a job. Your truly pathetic. I suggest you take that picture down off this, unless you want a lawsuit Chris. Harassment is a crime.

Edited by Mr.Zukovsky, 05 June 2011 - 12:05 AM.

#63 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

Dear monitors,

Would it be possible for you to move or redirect Righty 007 and Mr. Zukovsky into their own thread, where they may be free to snipe at each other a la Ed Harris and Jude Law in 'Enemy at the Gate'? That might be preferable to having them degenerate a thread that started out to be about a detail in Die Another Day (Bond didn't suffer hypothermia under the ice because he happened to bring along thermal diving gear, BTW).

I have no issue with either gentleman and I don't care what their beef is. I'm just tired of seeing threads like this one ruined by being turned into squabble-fests. If I see a thread called "I'm smarter than you are, let's fight anonymously" then I'll know to avoid it; it's a children's playground - let the children play there.

Also BTW: Moon was a colonel, not a lieutenant, and Icarus may have been funded by conflict diamonds, but I challenge anyone to prove that it used diamonds in its panels the way the laser in DAF did.

"I'm smarter than you..."(Dennis Hopper)
"Yeah, but I'm taller." (Keanu Reeves)

#64 00 Brosnan

00 Brosnan

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

You such a loser Chris, get a life, get laid, get a job. Your truly pathetic. I suggest you take that picture down off this, unless you want a lawsuit Chris. Harassment is a crime.

Lol. I'm not taking anybody's side here, but I just wanted to inform you that your lawsuit would be thrown out quicker than downing a shot. A short non-threatening argument on a fan forum isn't even close to qualifying for a legitimate online harassment suit.

There's no reason for anyone here to take differences of opinion personal or to attack someone.

#65 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

You such a loser Chris...get laid

That second statement is quite uninformed. I went on vacation with Chris last summer and let's just say he got involved in some stuff that made "Animal House" look like "Terms of Endearment." :tup:

#66 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:03 AM

Enough

#67 Capsule in Space

Capsule in Space

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 228 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

Lol. I'm not taking anybody's side here, but I just wanted to inform you that your lawsuit would be thrown out quicker than downing a shot. A short non-threatening argument on a fan forum isn't even close to qualifying for a legitimate online harassment suit.

There's no reason for anyone here to take differences of opinion personal or to attack someone.

This thread should be called Fight Another Day (groan)

Anyways, consider the following 00 Brosnan. If that lawsuit goes through then its possible that everybody in this thread will be served a subpoena. We all may be potential witnesses!

Better clear your calendars, CBners :P

#68 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

If you guys are saying that Die Another is a bad movie, then your also saying Diamonds Are Forever is a bad movie. All Die Another Day is basically a modern Diamonds Are Forever film, no real difference.

What?

If you guys are saying that Bryan Herbert is a troll, then you're also saying Mr.Zukovsky is a troll. All Mr.Zukovsky is is basically a modern Bryan Herbert, no real difference. Both have an affinity for the Maryland Terapins and both have a disdain for the English language (i.e., grammar and spelling).

Hey Righty007 or Chris Wright, if anything I would say your the troll here. I minded my own business, not starting anything, and then you decided to chime in and put someone down for no reason in a derogatory fashion. Explain how I'm "unworthy" of the english language, because quite frankly that quip doesn't even make sense. Yeah like i get a [censored] about spelling correctly on a forums website hahahaha. Your a punk, who has no life and cries when the CBN website is down , and you always like to run your mouth. Why don't you act like you have some sort of human decency, and not like your 12. Seriously what the heck your problem? Why make fun of a great college or any college for that matter? Oh that's probably because you never went to college. I think it's sad your parents failed at teaching you proper etiquette.

Why hasn't this twit been banned yet? There is overwhelming evidence that 'Mr.Zukovsky' is the same person that was banned under the following names:
  • BryanHerbert
  • terps4life90
  • terps4life1990
  • terpsfan09
  • piercebrosnanjb
  • rogermooresucks
  • thenamesbond
According to the CommanderBond.net Forums policy, I. General Forum Rules states that it is prohibited to:

Circumvent suspension/ban. This includes posting on another account or having someone post on your behalf whether in a thread or in their signature. They will be dealt with accordingly as well.

Posted Image
BRYAN HERBERT = TROLL

Bit much, that.

Oh, do sod off.

Dear monitors,

Would it be possible for you to move or redirect Righty 007 and Mr. Zukovsky into their own thread, where they may be free to snipe at each other a la Ed Harris and Jude Law in 'Enemy at the Gate'? That might be preferable to having them degenerate a thread that started out to be about a detail in Die Another Day (Bond didn't suffer hypothermia under the ice because he happened to bring along thermal diving gear, BTW).

I have no issue with either gentleman and I don't care what their beef is. I'm just tired of seeing threads like this one ruined by being turned into squabble-fests. If I see a thread called "I'm smarter than you are, let's fight anonymously" then I'll know to avoid it; it's a children's playground - let the children play there.

The voice of reason. Which is, in a thread about Die Another Day, an unexpected bonus.

#69 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

The voice of reason. Which is, in a thread about Die Another Day, an unexpected bonus.

LOL.

Thanks, Mr. J. We aims to please.

Edited by AMC Hornet, 07 June 2011 - 09:14 PM.