#91 Bond Bombshell

Bond Bombshell

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 461 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:42 AM

What is wrong with having a pet pig?

Nothing. But best make sure it's muzzled first so it can't turn round and bite you.

#92 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:49 AM

Nothing. But best make sure it's muzzled first so it can't turn round and bite you.

Besides, it might give you swine flu.

#93 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

I can't stand Megan Fox, though that's mostly from the way Michael Bay has his camera molest her in nearly every shot of her in the Transformers movies.

#94 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

What's wrong with it is it should be minced and served with breakfast, not let sleep in your home.

You could say the same for dogs.

#95 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

Posted Image

Other than the breakfast food, this is a pretty good picture!

#96 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

What's wrong with it is it should be minced and served with breakfast, not let sleep in your home.

B)

#97 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

B)

I'm a shark - what do you expect?

#98 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

You could, but dog meat is very fatty and there isn't much taste to it. If you want to eat that sort of pet try cat. It's stringy but tastes better.

#99 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

You could, but dog meat is very fatty and there isn't much taste to it. If you want to eat that sort of pet try cat. It's stringy but tastes better.

I prefer human - 19 - 34 years old.

#100 DR76

DR76

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

That's rather harsh. Gemma wasn't that bad. In fact, I didn't find her bad at all. Perfectly cast as a non-professional, whereas D Richards was utterly miscast as a nuculeeaur fizzy.

I don't think I'm being harsh. I was not impressed by the character of Strawberry Fields and I was not impressed by Arterton's performance.

I wonder if Ms. Fox keeps a garden or plants. After all, the fruits and vegetables we eat are nothing more than the dead flesh of what used to be living entities.

Edited by DR76, 26 July 2009 - 06:42 PM.

#101 Shaun Forever

Shaun Forever

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

I think I'll survive the blow.

Considering it's Megan Fox I'd accept a blow.

B)

#102 Martini

Martini

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:11 PM

I wonder if Ms. Fox keeps a garden or plants. After all, the fruits and vegetables we eat are nothing more than the dead flesh of what used to be living entities.

With the difference that vegetables don't have a brain and therefore no feelings or thoughts. And you don't "kill" a vegetable by picking it's fruits. So this logic limps on both legs.

#103 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

She don't look right as a Bond girl, and out side of that there are movie that would not fit her also. Only age and time will tell if can fit in the roles. The other ones I'm talking about she would not fit are the kinds Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Joan Allen, Jennifer Aniston, Annette Bening and Robin Wright Penn would would star in now a days. A bond girl would have to bee the kinds like Izabella Scorupco in Goldeneye, Michelle Yeoh in Tomorrow Never Dies, Lois Chiles in Moonraker, Akiko Wakabayashi in You Only Live Twice and Carey Lowell in Licence To Kill. Those are the type of Bond girls of today. Right Now Megan Fox is not ready for that a Bond girl that is hot and smart, who can pull their own weight.

#104 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:05 PM

She's obviously very pretty. Can she act, however? I don't know if she's a great actress in the mould of Eva Green or even Olga Kurylenko, both of whom are also stunning in their own way.

What do people think of Ms Fox as an actress who would add to the Bond series. The last think Eon would want is to cast a Tanya Roberts-type at a time when they're on the 'up' in terms of acting cred.

#105 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

She's obviously very pretty. Can she act, however? I don't know if she's a great actress in the mould of Eva Green or even Olga Kurylenko, both of whom are also stunning in their own way.

What do people think of Ms Fox as an actress who would add to the Bond series. The last think Eon would want is to cast a Tanya Roberts-type at a time when they're on the 'up' in terms of acting cred.

Uncovincability.

I remeber watching the first transformers with a group of friends and afterwards I made the joke "what did she go to the Keauna Reeves School of acting" many laughed because it was so true. However if they decide to do a sequel of sorts to Point Break with a female FBI agent my money is on Megan Fox to star.

#106 singleentendre

singleentendre

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

She's obviously very pretty. Can she act, however?

She was chosen to be in Transformers solely because of her looks. That's it, 100% true. This is contrary to Green and Kurylenko's casting, who could obviously act as well look pretty.

The fact that Megan Fox is up on her high horse saying she wouldn't do Bond is laughable. I doubt the Bond producers would want her. She'll forever be "that hot girl on Transformers" and will fade from the public eye as quickly as she appeared.

I may be wrong and she might become very famous, but I doubt it. She has a look that makes some men think she's hot, but it's not a look women can appreciate in my opinion, and that's very important. All the very famous sex symbols, like Monroe, are admired by women and men alike. And hell, I know some guys, including myself, who don't think Megan Fox is all that attractive.

#107 Safari Suit

Safari Suit

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5099 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

I may be wrong and she might become very famous, but I doubt it. She has a look that makes some men think she's hot, but it's not a look women can appreciate in my opinion, and that's very important. All the very famous sex symbols, like Monroe, are admired by women and men alike. And hell, I know some guys, including myself, who don't think Megan Fox is all that attractive.

I agree, and I hate to say such a thing but while she is certainly often "hot" at times she looks a bit drag queen-ish.

She really isn't the new Monroe/Bardot/West by any stretch of the imagination. More the new Anderson/Electra/McCarthy*, only one who happens to have started out in TV and film rather than Playboy.

*That's Jenny rather than Joseth in case you were wondering

#108 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

B)

#109 Emma

Emma

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

she's hot but...not classy enough for a Bond film(see Denise Richards). I

I agree with this. I actually like Megan Fox, but I just don't see her having the acting chops to do a 'Bond Girl' justice. She'd be just like Denise Richards in TWINE.

#110 double o ego

double o ego

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

Loool! Megan Fox would never be cast in a Bond film...maybe if we were still knee deep in the Brosnan era type of quality but no. The Bond movies now, are going back to aquiring real talent.

#111 Shaun Forever

Shaun Forever

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

B)

Now there's a lady.

#112 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

What a view...

#113 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

What a view...

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Quote. Mediocre. Film.

#114 Shaun Forever

Shaun Forever

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

What a view...

More power!

#115 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

What a view...

When you say "mediocre" what you really meant to say was "Best Roger Moore Bond film ever!" Am I right?

#116 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:37 AM

What a view...

When you say "mediocre" what you really meant to say was "Best Roger Moore Bond film ever!" Am I right?

In that case, "Mr. Bond is indeed of a very rare breed...soon to be made extinct."

#117 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:40 AM

Can't argue with you there B) I love Octopussy.

#118 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:16 AM

What a view...

To a Kill

(had to simply had to)

#119 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger