67 replies to this topic

#61 [dark]

[dark]

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6239 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:31 AM

It looks like that is the UK version (as sold in North America). I've got a copy of the UK version here (which has the short story in it) and the cover is exactly the same except the price is in pounds.

#62 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:44 PM

I don't think there is a US Tatler. The copy I have, purchased from a newsstand here in the US, is the UK version. Same cover as what's on DoubleOSection.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I see what you're saying. The blow up of that Tatler cover shows a US price. Mine shows pounds in that same spot. So I guess there is a "US edition" but I suspect it's exactly the same.

#63 rennervision

rennervision

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:39 AM

Thanks for the info! That will help my search if I keep my eyes open for an issue with Kirsten Dunst on the cover.

#64 Brisco

Brisco

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the info! That will help my search if I keep my eyes open for an issue with Kirsten Dunst on the cover.

Yeah, Zencat's right. There is no US edition with different content; the only difference is that cover price. (If there were a whole different American edition, it definitely wouldn't list the most powerful blondes in Britain! Here in the US, we really don't care too much about that I'm sorry to say. :)) That cover scan I posted at the Double O Section is the exact same magazine as the interior scan I posted. The contents are the same no matter what currency the cover price is in, so you'll be fine whichever one you manage to track down as long as it's the November 2006 issue. Good luck! I hope you're successfull in your quest.

Brisco/Tanner/Matt

#65 Trixxx

Trixxx

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:56 AM

Is there any way to read these short stories now? I've come to the party a bit late, I fear...
I don't suppose anyone has scans of them?

Cheers,
Trix

#66 dsguardian

dsguardian

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

I too am wondering if anyone has either of these stories that they can upload or email. I would very much appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

#67 Moneyofpropre

Moneyofpropre

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

I too am wondering if anyone has either of these stories that they can upload or email. I would very much appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Too ...

Edited by Moneyofpropre, 08 August 2013 - 11:25 AM.

#68 crazysky

crazysky

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Is there still any source where I can find these short stories?

Or is it possible to buy the magazines? Where?

kind regards