151 replies to this topic

#151 MissDalton99

MissDalton99

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:01 PM

(...) at his age makes me think Dalton still has a little Bond in him yet. He still looks great, if a little weathered. Perfect for an old-Bond spin off. (Not suggesting... just saying.)

I tottaly agree. Dalton rules! :tup:

I agree too. I can't believe he's over 60 and he still has that much energy in him!

Hot Fuzz was a fun movie. It took me a couple of times to fully understand what was going on (Simon Pegg's character went way too fast as he was trying to explain Dalton's character's motive for wanting to go on a crime spree), but that's my only real complaint. I thought the film was great!

yes yes, Hot Fuzz is superb comedy. Dalton is great in it, the energy , the charisma...is there.

btw, I love your signature Miss Dalton. :tup:

Thank you!

It's a really good movie. I liked it a little more than Shaun of the Dead, actually.

I really couldn't get into Shaun of the Dead. After Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price version), I feel like I've seen every zombie movie. I don't know why.

#152 LadySylvia

LadySylvia

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 06:27 AM

Ah! HOT FUZZ. It has already made my Top Ten Favorite Movies of 2007 List. And Dalton was superb . . . in a smarmy way. "Here comes the fuzz!" indeed.