#181 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

Circa 2008

Smitten with new Bond Daniel Craig so much (why do you think he got the role B)) co-producer Barbara Brocolli has cast herself opposite current Bond Daniel Craig in the upcoming "Quantum of Solace." "It was a natural progression," Brocolli said. "I'm the hottest one of all and Craig and I have great chemistry."

"The love scenes will be done for real," she added with a wink.

Ha, the thread from hell.

BTW congrats to JimmyBond on predicting, in May 2006, that the 2008 Bond film would be called Quantum of Solace.

I remember that! I remember the whole period when it was thought Barbara Brocolli was boinking Craig. Fun times those were.

Don't you reckon she managed to get one bonk out of him?

#182 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

1986 - Eon have announced that all the James Bond films will be released on video in widescreen. The growth of video tapes and video recorders have over the last 4 years increased more that was forcast.

Meanwhile Roger Moore has signed for his 8th and final Bond film - GlobeFall to be shot on location in Southern Ireland and Colorado, USA. Moore says, "Bond's age and my age will be a factor addressed in the new film." He also hinted that there could be a first at the end of the film, by the introduction of the next James Bond. Asked what this could mean, Moore says, "I can't tell you any more, if I did I would have to kill you."

GlobeFall....? I don't know why, but that is a great title. Is it one of yours?

Beats Skyfall.