72 replies to this topic

#61 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 01:17 AM

Affection (31 Jan, 2002 01:09 a.m.):(edited)
Or PIERCE BROSNAN as his own villian. I know it's been done before, but not as the main villian, a plastic surgeoned Bond look-alike. Suppose Bond was taken hostage while his imposter took over his role for whatever sinister reasons, and that became Bond's mission.

Sounds like Doubleshot. :)

#62 walther

walther

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 01:49 AM

I would like to see JAMES BOND as the villain. Kinda like Fleming's TMWTGG. Have Bond become brainwashed and sent to kill M. I think that would look interesting on film.

#63 Zorin

Zorin

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2002 - 04:15 PM

Another Idea is, they could have a group of villains. Say five or six. Every movie, they would send one of the villains off to do their world domination scheme, and then Bond kills them, then they start all over in the next movie, and so on until they get to the head, which has evilest scheme, and bond kills that villain.

I would like to have the group be a bunch of british actors with deep/sinister voices, because they are always more of a challenge to Bond. They should be: Alan Rickman, Jeremy Irons, Anthony Hopkins, Patrick Stewart, and Maggie Smith.

#64 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 16 April 2002 - 06:09 PM

I think they need another syndicate. Actually that's a great name for the The Syndicate! Maybe there are just three and they inturn have their henchmen. That would be great. Maybe all three are women or there are two men and the head is a woman that would be so great!

#65 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 April 2002 - 09:40 AM

I want JOSS ACKLAND. He could play one of the best elderly villains. Curt Jurgens did the same. The villains in the Brosnan era are very young. They are very good, but for a change I would like to see an elderly villain who uses 'buttons' to kill someone, if you understand me ;-).

Ooh, by the way.........Joss Ackland also played the very good villain Gerhard Hellstein in 'SpyMaker' with Jason Connery as Ian Fleming.

#66 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 March 2002 - 11:54 AM

What about Athony Hopkins. He can be very good a Blofeld like villain.

#67 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 April 2002 - 05:07 AM

Friedrich Baxter (17 Apr, 2002 10:40 a.m.):
I want JOSS ACKLAND. He could play one of the best elderly villains. Curt Jurgens did the same. The villains in the Brosnan era are very young. They are very good, but for a change I would like to see an elderly villain who uses 'buttons' to kill someone, if you understand me ;-).

Ooh, by the way.........Joss Ackland also played the very good villain Gerhard Hellstein in 'SpyMaker' with Jason Connery as Ian Fleming.

Joss Ackland played a similar character in a Young Indiana Jones episode directed by Vic Armstrong.

He'd make a great gross villain in the Sidney Greenstreet tradition -jovial yet menacing, but may be getting a bit *too* old by now.

#68 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 April 2002 - 05:09 AM

What about Ron Perlman?

He looks brutal, but has a great speaking voice, so could play cultured, which could contrast bizarrely with his appearance.

#69 Lonely Gunman

Lonely Gunman

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 March 2002 - 08:07 PM

I would love to see a German actor as main villain once again. Gert Fr

#70 Simplor

Simplor

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 March 2002 - 10:35 PM

Robert Patrick as Roland Marquis (sp) in High Time To Kill.

#71 Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 April 2002 - 08:11 AM

I think Mark Hamill would be *awesome*... at least he could provide the voice (would be ironic, actually) :)

#72 Zorin

Zorin

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2002 - 12:39 PM

Evil Doctor Cheese (16 Apr, 2002 07:09 p.m.):
I think they need another syndicate. Actually that's a great name for the The Syndicate! Maybe there are just three and they inturn have their henchmen. That would be great. Maybe all three are women or there are two men and the head is a woman that would be so great!

Or they could have an abbreviated name, like if the syndicate is played by a group of very excellent classy classic actors or actresses, they coud have a name like B.O.B. for "Best of Best", or if the syndicate is involved in business, C.C.U. for "Corporate Crime Unit". I mean the possibilities are endless.

#73 devilchild

devilchild

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 May 2002 - 04:52 AM

i came up with an idea which everyone will disagree with but with a great script it will work. i think reese witherspoon could pull it off, she is one of the finest female actors in the world and can play any part given to her. she can turn on the chram but she can be a bad :) bitch like in freeway and best laid plans. she could be daughter of a millionare who kills her father to inherit the forturne and have a devious plan but know one suspects her cause she is a young female who plays dumb and naive when she is in public but is actually very smart and devious