Excellent. When you get a chance explain it to me, I

#122 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:17 AM

Hahaha, this had me laughing hard at some points.

Righty, the evil leader of the Anti-Non-Eon group, 'overlooked' adding NSNA to the profiles and so Snow, Defender-of-the-so-called-faith, is now storming off at the travesty of it all.

How the :) did he think I felt when TLD was left out of an entire box set!

THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING THIS PLANET!

#123 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:30 AM

Hi,

Yes, it's that 'richard-head' back to reply to some of your comments.

Loomis ( Henry ) I've read your posts in this thread and although I would agree with some of your points (pertaining to me obviously) I don't think that you've been very kind to Darren.

As for some other of your posters you've not understood a word that Darren and I have said, and your unlikely too either.

For me I have always been open and honest with what 'gripes' I have, and I've also congratulated people on their promotions.

I for one, like to have a laugh, and not take things to seriously, but CBn has become very serious. And after reading this thread some of you haven't helped the situation by being condesending to the Members that are unhappy.

It's funny how Members who post reply's do not have the same 'open' friendlyness that they do when sending a PM.

I also think that it is common decency to let people know that your leaving because Members will know why your not here anymore. And there's quite a few hundred of these!.

Anyway, I'm glad that Darren's back.

#124 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:39 AM

I made a mistake of not including Never Say Never Again in the profile categories. I will add them later. It's really sad how that little mistake sparked this 5 page thread about being unhappy with CBn.

#125 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:42 AM

Hi Righty,

Not to me Matey. It was your 'edited' post ( that I was informed about ) which you stated that I had a 'warning' from you!.

If my Son spke to me like that I would put him straight to bed!!!.

#126 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:50 AM

Hi Righty,

Not to me Matey. It was your 'edited' post ( that I was informed about ) which you stated that I had a 'warning' from you!.

I was just doing my job. It's very disappointing that a 15 year old had to tell you about not using inappropriate language on this website. BTW, I'm not your son so don't tell me how to act. Thanks. :)

#127 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:51 AM

Darren, I thought you needed 10,000 posts for your personal avatar? :)

#128 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:55 AM

Hi Righty,

I was just doing my job. It's very disappointing that a 15 year old had to tell you about not using inappropriate language on this website. BTW, I'm not your son so don't tell me how to act. Thanks. :)

Oh, really Righty!.

I thought it was "sorting out the games forum", not being another 'Boue Eyes' and patrolling the site for bad language!.

I'm sure your very much needed for the 'Games Forum' but as for holding on to Members then it's not working!.

Your not the main problem anyway!.

Anyway, I've said more than enough countless times.

I really do not want anyone to say "oh, don't leave" because this time I'm going to leave.

Finally,

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

#129 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:05 AM

Look guys! Everyone! I don't care who you are, ALL of you. STOP with the childish fighting!!! We're all irritated at a billion different people on this site right now. Just you all get over it, get over all your insecurities and anything you believe you've been wronged by here and be a Bond fan on this site and participate. I'm not going to beg anyone, out of the numerous people, to stay anymore. I [we] want you all to stay and there's nothing more to stay on the mater. SOMEONE be a mature adult here and move on. :)

#130 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:13 AM

mercy the good times just keep on rolling here dont they......

well maybe we can get back on track, lets hope so

#131 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:17 AM

I echo the point made by Athena. This bickering has gone on for a long, long time.

#132 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:21 AM

belligerence is in the air tonight isn't it?

#133 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:23 AM

belligerence is in the air tonight isn't it?

Lots of bad things are in the air lately and I think we need to put them behind us and end this talk that helps no one.

#134 Genrewriter

Genrewriter

Cammander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:29 AM

I echo the echo, I'm truly sick and tired of this (bleep). It's utter (bleep) and really is a (bleep) load of (bleep). I find it amazing that a 25 year old smart aleck like myself who revels in puns, jokes and humor is somehow more mature than people almost close to twice my age. Sorry to go off like this but I'm truly tired of this. :)

Qwerty, I agree with you. This garbage has to stop. When I'm one of the most mature people in the room there is a serious problem.

#135 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:17 AM

Hi Righty,

Oh, really Righty!.

I thought it was "sorting out the games forum", not being another 'Boue Eyes' and patrolling the site for bad language!.

I'm sure your very much needed for the 'Games Forum' but as for holding on to Members then it's not working!.

Your not the main problem anyway!.

Anyway, I've said more than enough countless times.

I really do not want anyone to say "oh, don't leave" because this time I'm going to leave.

Finally,

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

Never once was it mentioned that Righty was

#136 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:19 AM

Look guys! Everyone! I don't care who you are, ALL of you. STOP with the childish fighting!!! We're all irritated at a billion different people on this site right now. Just you all get over it, get over all your insecurities and anything you believe you've been wronged by here and be a Bond fan on this site and participate. I'm not going to beg anyone, out of the numerous people, to stay anymore. I [we] want you all to stay and there's nothing more to stay on the mater. SOMEONE be a mature adult here and move on. :)

What she said....

#137 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:23 AM

[quote name='Mister Asterix' date='7 February 2004 - 01:17']
Never once was it mentioned that Righty was

#138 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:33 AM

[quote name='Athena007' date='7 February 2004 - 00:05'] Look guys! Everyone! I don't care who you are, ALL of you. STOP with the childish fighting!!! We're all irritated at a billion different people on this site right now. Just you all get over it, get over all your insecurities and anything you believe you've been wronged by here and be a Bond fan on this site and participate. I'm not going to beg anyone, out of the numerous people, to stay anymore. I [we] want you all to stay and there's nothing more to stay on the mater. SOMEONE be a mature adult here and move on.