43 replies to this topic

#31 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 03:04 PM

hmmm, hadn't thought about who the Bond girl would be either. thats a very good question

i say we make the bond girl someone not directly tied to the plot as an agent of some sort. i think that type has been overdone b/w recent books and movies. what about someone's daughter, sister, or what not of a person that blofeld has targeted/or is about to. (possibly even someone bond himself kills for blofeld) lemme know what ya'll think about things....:)

#32 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 05:47 PM

Blofeld takes Bond out of circulation by making him nuts and having M!6 after him. Blofeld then is free to run things for his final nasty plan.

#33 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 10:17 PM

I agree with this....hopefully everyone will read this and help to take the story onto this path, i think we should try and move in all one direction now with the plot. probably need to slow it down alitttle.

#34 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 05:55 PM

I'm making the Bond girl someone who's related to Tracy. She is obviously out gunning for Blofeld, but has bad feelings towards Bond for what happened to Tracy. Is she one of Draco's kids? Could be. He could be the type who did a lot of procreating. Anyway, I'm going for this one to be the Bond girl of the piece. She saves his butt like Aki did in You Only Live Twice, but in a more benevolent way, knocking him out and driving off with him.

#35 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 07:23 PM

good addition....that was the same thing I was thinking about the who the bond girl should be. creates a splendid moral dilemma for us to indulge in.....i would have to agree that draco probably had a good number of kids out there....:)

i liked your last two posts! :cool:

#36 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 07:27 PM

I'm wanting to get away from the bad guys right now, but now you do have both SPECTRE and the British after Bond, so you have a chase story two-fold. I am wanting to have them go to the States, of course. He's on a private plane, so getting in won't be a problem {shudder}. Good character moments are now needed, but crosscut that with what's after them.

#37 rogermoore007

rogermoore007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

sorry about the mishap ChandlerBing--I just deleted mine because it was completely out of context after you posted yours

#38 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 08:10 PM

It's okay. I knew something like that was going to happen eventually. The Bond thing I am hoping for is something about what happened to Bond all those time he was out of it with Blofeld. I have this idea of Blofeld doing stuff with Bond's mind. Is Bond now a sleeper agent? He is a weapon of mass destruction, if you want to put it like that. I am wanting to go into the territory they were too scared of with Die Another Day.

#39 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:19 PM

Originally posted by ChandlerBing
It's okay. I knew something like that was going to happen eventually. The Bond thing I am hoping for is something about what happened to Bond all those time he was out of it with Blofeld. I have this idea of Blofeld doing stuff with Bond's mind. Is Bond now a sleeper agent? He is a weapon of mass destruction, if you want to put it like that. I am wanting to go into the territory they were too scared of with Die Another Day.

Yea....that's where I would defintely like to see things head. I was disappointed that DAD skirted around the issue, I think it could be extremely interesting to divulge into. write away chandlerbing!!

#40 Sir James

Sir James

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 09:50 PM

OK here is a general summary I think should be kinda followed, I really like what we have done thus far:

SPECTRE has revived to lure Bond into its clutches to work with his arch nemisis, and capture the worlds best Super Spies to revive SPECTRE. How you ask, by the creation of the "Forever" narcotic, one that implants made up and altered memories into the heads of those who use it. Its first target, Bond, James Bond. Now Bond, must confront, Past Patriotism, and Passion in the fight for Forever. But Forever Is Just The Beginning.

#41 _JW_

_JW_

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:30 AM

Hey everyone. Did anyone think the dream sequence was over the top? I was just doing a little... uh... 'exploring' of the dark side of Bond's mind. I think it would interesting for James to have these sorts of dreams or hallucinations because of the 'Forever' narcotic. Bond has already had a few flashbacks prior to this and he's also been seeing things, but I think as the drug invades his body more, they could get worse, like the dream that I wrote. You could also use the dreams as a source of foreshadowing what's to come. It's just another thing you can do with James Bond on paper that you can't do in film. Just throwing another idea out there. Thanks.

#42 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 09:01 PM

In reply to Sir James: I really like that plot and was pretty much the
angle I was thinking to go at, I think that its a good working plot that
much can be written one. Defintely agree everyone should try and follow this plot.

In reply to _JW_: I did like the dream sequence, especially in regard to them happening b/c of the narcotic...having them coming and going alongside them getting worse, is a good way to show one angle of the drug overpowering Bond and its a just plain old good excuse to get inside Bond's head w/ like you said....can only do on paper.

#43 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:18 PM

I was thinking of something along 4 top agents being corrupted--if you want to call it that--by SPECTRE into committing 4 of the things that SPECTRE is known for: Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion. Bond is supposed to be responsible for one of those, but as the story goes along, we gradually find out as he comes up against the other agents out to complete their missions. The thing at Texas A&M is an attempt by an a former spook-if there is such a thing-to get inside Bond's head and find out what SPECTRE did to him.

#44 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:47 PM

EXCELLENT...LET'S ROLL W/ IT