Posted 17 April 2002 - 04:33 PM

I'm working on a Bond movie in flash.

#2 Mouse

Mouse

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 May 2002 - 12:17 PM

This project is a little different. Set just after Pierce Brosnan's last 007 movie, it follows small-time actor Nolan Spencer, who has just lost his job on a tacky soap opera. He resents TV and film work now because he says real acting is in the theatre. However, he is told of a movie audition and he goes anyway. He discovers it is for the new James Bond and he screen tests and gets the role. The story will see him into the role and through the production of his first James Bond movie, "The Nature Of Evil".

Before I start writing it, I would like to know:

a) if anybody would be interested in reading it

:) whether it should be a script or novel/short story

c) any other titles instead of "TAWTGR" and "CR".

Cheers,

Mouse

#3 Mouse

Mouse

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 May 2002 - 10:20 AM

OK, I am finished setting the scene but I had a new idea. I was wondering if I could use someone's fanfic idea for the film within the story.

i.e The Bond film in the story is 'Twilight Of Danger' or 'Shatterhand'.

Would the authors mind this?

#4 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2002 - 10:39 PM

Here's the outline :

an emergency G8 summit is called to discuss recent threats by right wing activists. Bond is recalled ...
the summit begins. The PM is kidnapped by a group of right wing activists but Bond comes to the rescue. After being briefed by M, Bond infiltrates the group, where he meets femme fatale Paula Vacker and another undercover agent. Vacker discovers Bond and the other agent ... but both escape.
using information he gained whilst undercover, the trail proceeds to Australia where Bond meets up with his Australian liason, Mercy Sinclair. Sinclair and Bond end up following the trail to Amundsen Scott station at the South Pole where they put an end to a plot to distabilish the GB countries ...

But I need a title !

I like

AFTERSHOCK
SHOCKWAVE
TO KILL TOMMOROW AND DIE A MAN

But a friend suggested using

BEYOND THE ICE

Any other suggestions will be accepted !

#5 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2002 - 07:35 PM

I decided on TO KILL TOMMOROW AND DIE A MAN

Murik : Would you kill tommorow to die a man, Bond ?
Bond : Don't you know, Murik, tommorow never dies !
Murik : Family motto ?
Bond : Common sense.

A friend came up with the scene and I love it !

#6 Mouse

Mouse

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2002 - 11:48 AM

I find that you can get a lot of titles from titles of chapters in Ian Fleming's/John Gardner's/Raymond Benson's 007 novels.

For example -

THE NATURE OF EVIL

TWO NEAR MISSES

These are two of the best (and are both by Fleming!)

#7 kameleon

kameleon

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 09:26 PM

Does anybody has idea for pre-title sequence.
I have almost full story
Help me

#8 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 23 May 2002 - 06:59 AM

Is this with regards to this post [link]?

Have you enlightened us any further since that post as to the plot of the main script?

#9 kameleon

kameleon

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 May 2002 - 09:47 AM

Yes it will be used in this script

#10 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2002 - 12:15 PM

( the gun barrel logo rolls slowly across the screen, the music is slower, the feel is clean and cool )

Announcer: For the last forty years ...

Announcer: ... one name ...

Announcer: ... has saved the world.

Announcer: In 2002 ...

Announcer: ... everything ...

Announcer: ... will change.

( the gun barrel centres and the figure who has been walking turns and points his gun at the camera )

Figure: Cade, Jonathan Cade.

( the scene shatters, explodes outwards towards us, shards fall towards the camera ... a few scenes are projected on the shards ... )

Announcer: Now danger ...

( the silhouette of a man walks on from the left hand side of the screen ... he falls into a classic pose with his gun ... )

Announcer: ... has met its match.

Caption: THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

( ... we see Valentin Zhukovsky, now confined to a sleek wheelchair, stylishly dressed ... )

( ... we see the Vanquish and a Jaguar racing on the Zheikh Zayed Highway ... )

( ... we see a sexy Arabic woman on a bed ... )

( ... we see M sat behind her desk ... )

( and then the screen goes dark )

Caption: COMING IN 2002

#11 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 12:56 PM

The trailer, revised, and with pictures ( including one of the 'Cade' girls, an Aussie whom my friend thinks is a total hottie ) and the cars ... and the actor who will play Jonathan Cade ( well, actors probably a bit of a stretch ) ...

One question, who would you rather see return in a one scene cameo : Pola Ivanova, Anya Amassova or Tatiana Romanova ?

N e way --- hop on over to :

http://www.acs.bolton.ac.uk/~prr1ssc/

and look under THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD !

All comments appreciated, and this one will be written 'cos I've actually almost finished the pretitles and briefing sequence ... it just needs a few pieces swopped around ...

Lol !

#12 Deacon_Frost

Deacon_Frost

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 April 2002 - 04:45 PM

I have challenge for those you fan fic authors out there. I think it would be interesting if we saw a fan fic based off of Agent Under Fire.

P.S. I would be I am working on several fan fic projects as of this moment.

#13 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 07 April 2002 - 02:09 PM

Sound interesting. Could be really good, but we'd definately have to modify the whole "clone" plot because it comes off a bit corny in the game.

#14 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 06 April 2002 - 04:54 PM

Great, any info on your current projects you can share with us. I'm sure members will be interested in creating some artwork for your fan fics.

#15 Deacon_Frost

Deacon_Frost

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 April 2002 - 09:48 PM

I mean someone writing a fan fic off of AUF. Not a sequal the actual story.

#16 Andy

Andy

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 April 2002 - 06:12 PM

Hey, it's a great idea for the AUF fan fic, but what do you mean by based off. Will it be a sequel or do you mean using the characters from the game etc. to create a new story?

I would be glad to do some artwork for anyone who wants to have a go at the AUF challenge, I have plenty of images from my website.

Cheers

#17 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2002 - 07:00 AM

Just to let u know that I have now decided to write this up in novelette form. It'll probably end up at about 20/30 A4 pages long as I'm not that confident about the action scenes !

Lol.

Basic idea is this:

M assigns Bond to investigate an explosion at a secret government lab investigating time travel. Bond finds a single survivor and she, Canada Flemming, indicates Bond in the bombing ... leading Bond to follow a trail that leads him to WW2 London, an antique cars rally, a duplicate time travel complex, a femme fatale named Utopia Ransom and a fiendish villain known as Sir Edmund Neuday.

ETERNITY CAN WAIT ... coming soon.

#18 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 15 April 2002 - 02:24 PM

I read the email you sent me. The time travel paradox is interesting and sounds like it would make an good fan fic. Above you mention WW2 which is another good idea. I love the concept of a futuristic 007 adventure. I can't see any reason why it can't work. Anyway, have you given any thought as to what tuxedos will look like in the distant future ?.

#19 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2002 - 03:50 PM

TIME AND AGAIN,

HE’S ALWAYS HAD ‘ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD’ !

HE’S ALWAYS REACHED AN ‘ALL TIME HIGH’ !

BUT ON HIS 100TH ANNIVERSARY,

JAMES BOND WILL DISCOVER IF:

'ETERNITY CAN WAIT'

STARRING

Ioan Gruffudd as James Bond

Justine Waddell as Canada Flemming
Colleen Fitzpatrick as Utopia Ransom

AND

Sean Connery as Abraham Neuday

I'm going to put the script up at my web page but I do need someone to do a poster for the movie. Any volunteers for the poster _will_ recieve a synopsis of the movie to base their work on !

#20 Major_boothroyd

Major_boothroyd

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2002 - 01:52 PM

ETERNITY CAN WAIT

A JAMES BOND ADVENTURE

The 007 GUN BARREL IRIS opens on ...

MICROGLOBE ONE. A worldwide organisation that encompasses the CIA, MI6 and other intelligence organisations. It is based in London and operates under the TRANSWORLD CONSORTIUM name.

M ( ALAN RICKMAN ) briefs JAMES BOND ( IOAN GRUFFUDD ) on an explosion at PROJECT: TIMELINE and sends him to investigate.

PROJECT TIMELINE. The building is a decimated labrynth. BOND moves through the ruins until he reaches the PORTAL CHAMBER. The portal is inactive and the controls do not work.

BOND is attacked by CANADA FLEMMING ( JUSTINE WADDELL ) but he soon has her under control. FLEMMING was a scientist at PROJECT TIMELINE and she survived the explosion.

BOND asks FLEMMING what caused the explosion. FLEMMING says that BOND was responsible for the explosion ...

OPENING SEQUENCE

Whatch'a think ? It's a bit slow moving ; but pay attention ... it's not going to be a movie that you can take your attention from !

And I've got plans for the next movie in my JAMES BOND: THE GOLDEN YEARS series, it's entitled HUNTERKILLER and involves ... a female Bond ?

#21 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 27 March 2002 - 01:50 PM

Hi Major,
I went to your site and read the preliminary stuff...quite entertaining and I love the idea of a futuristic Bond adventure. There's no reason why it can't work. Assuming the classic tux may disappear by 2061 what will 007 wear ?. I'll be great if someone could design a futuristic tuxedo and post it here.
BTW, good to see Thompson & Rickman in it...they work well together. Did my promo stuff convince you of Thompson's charms ? :).

#22 AgentM

AgentM

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 April 2002 - 12:34 AM

I'm currently starting a 2-script story arc under the working titles 'For Queen and Country' and Only Time Will Kill. The first one is about a botched French-Cold War experiment whose products were a group of human decoders capable of cracking codes as fast as computers. They are intercepting secret communications belonging to the superpowers and selling them to other sources for immense profit. Bond enlists the help of an Italian mafia leader with connections to villains, who is actually the tie to the second script/book also (he helps Bond again). The 2nd story is a large scale, kind-of-old-fashioned spy story pitting Bond against a rogue IRA faction and its fanatic leader, who is strangely like Bond himself in some ways.

I just wanted to know if anybody has any opinions/thoughts about this idea. I have the 2nd story pretty much completely planned out, but I'm having real trouble coming up with good action sequences and an overall motive/project for the villains. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#23 IndyJones

IndyJones

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 02:30 AM

Hay all. I am an aspiring writer. I want to write screenplays and original Indiana Jones novels. I have an idea for an original 007 screenplay. I told five friends my Bond idea and they all liked it so I will write it. I want it to be a Bond film. I have no title for it. I don't want to give all of the story away but I will say a murder of a British ambassator happens taking Bond to the Middle East but what Bond uncovers leads him to an enemy he thought he would never fight and an enemy he was not expecting.

#24 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 07:42 AM

Sounds promising.

Anyway, is the enemy he wasn't expecting already a character Bond has met? If so I think I know who he is...

#25 IndyJones

IndyJones

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 04:45 PM

I will say the villian is original villian I created but it still hits close to Bond. Well Paul who did you think this villian is?

#26 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 06:25 PM

Well with the villain being in the middle east I figured it could have been Kamran Shah (from TLD).

#27 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 08:02 PM

Sounds good Indy Jones, i too am writing my own fanfic at the mo, so keep us all informed. Whatever you do though, DO NOT send the screenplay off to MGM. i got a warning from another CBN member about this, and apparantly, you could get sued, you have been warned... but don't let this put you off, i have'nt let it put me off,so keep on writing:)

#28 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 12:08 PM

Angelina Jolie

as

Eon Productions'
Anya Amassova, XXX

in

Paul Robinson's
REDSTORM

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

When an experimental Russian submarine is stolen, Anya Amassova finds herself assigned to the investigation. Following the trail from a rogue Russian general, now arms dealer, in Vancouver, onwards to Hong Kong where a confrontation with terrorist, Edmund Terminus, plunges her into a plot to start a new world war ...

WITH

Alan Rickman as General Nemerov

Jean Reno as General Kovac

Colin Farrell as Agent Logan Thrust

AND

Rupert Everett as Edmund Terminus

IT'S TIME FOR THE WORLD TO LEARN ...

THERE'S ONLY _ONE_ XXX

_"REDSTORM"_

#29 General Orlov

General Orlov

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 11:05 PM

I'd love to see Jean Reno in a Bond movie.
But, then again, I love to see Jean Reno in any movie...
But still, a great idea! Someone should tell EON bout this French guy...

#30 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 12:54 PM

okay.

this might attract criticism. but, last night, after consuming a large amount of vodka, my flatmate and i began outlining what we thought to be the storyline of die another day. however, after finishing the outline, we thought ... well, what would we have done ... so we changed the die another day outline we had written: added and subtracted scenes, added and subtracted characters and modified the plot somewhat.

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

okay. the pretitles roll: bond is in korea, undercover as an arms dealer. but, his cover is blown and he is thrown into prison, but not before bond believes he has killed Colonel Moon.

after the pretitles: three years later, bond is released into the hands of the usa, represented by damian falco. falco reveals that former single-o agent, miranda frost, has taken the double-o seven seal. but she maybe a traitor ... the one that blew his cover three years ago.

when bond returns to london, he is told that his license to kill has been revoked ( because m believes he revealed secrets under torture ) and is barred from entering the sis. but, he learns that miranda frost is, now, undercover, investigating gustav graves.

bond watches graves as he recieves his knighthood from the queen and, later, challenges him to a fencing match. bond wins the match and gives graves a scar.

frost later visits m and tells her that she and graves are going to iceland.

bond ( through either tanner or moneypenny ) discovers that graves is under investigation because of his connections to a genetic engineering clinic in havana, cuba. so, bond makes havana his first port of call ...

bond heads to havana where he learns that the clinic has a restricted area, overseen scientist, cynamon bunz ( halle berry ). bond attempts to seduce bunz and gain entry to the restricted area ... and succeeds. in the restricted area, he encounters wai lin ( who is also investigating graves. but for connections he has with colonel moon ) and finds zao. zao launches an attack on bond and wai lin, but the tables are turned and zao barely escapes from the two agents.

in an abandoned subway ( which hosts an undercover sis station ) bond is able to confront m with the information: graves' connection to moon.
m returns bonds license to kill and assigns him a seal: double-o zero. he is equipped with gadgets by R before being dispatched to iceland by m.

bond travels to iceland ...

MORE TO COME

Opinions ?

a