This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Which of the scores turns YOU into James Bond?

Music Score Soundtrack Spy

61 replies to this topic

#61 Walecs

Walecs

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

I was wondering, what do you drivers, or even just out about walking maybe, which specific Bond scores or themes make you drive that bit more like Bond and you see the cars passing by as enemy Alfa Romeos or agents of SPECTRE you have to evade? When you're walking around, which piece of music always manages to turn you into a super spy passing through enemy soil evading those around you as you get to where you need to go alive!

I thought to be the only one to do this. I can't drive cars, yet, but I do this going by bike, at least twice per day going to school.

Anyway my tracks are: The Classic James Bond Theme, OHMSS theme, Opening Titles, James Bond and Bongos, SPECTRE back in action (From Russia With Love), Castle Fight (Thunderball), Flowers for Tracy/Helicopter Ride, Drive in the Country (FYEO), Backseat Driver, Station Break, Helicopter Ride (TND), Caviar Factory, Come in 007, Your Time Is Up (TWINE), You Know My Name (instrumental), Blunt Instrument ( Pursuit at Port Au Prince (QOS), Breadcrumbs, Grand Bazaar, Tennyson (Skyfall) and some of the GoldenEye 64 tracks.

Also, others I can't remember right now.

Edited by Walecs, 10 February 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#62 FredJB007

FredJB007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Without a doubt, the OHMSS theme.........it gets my adrenaline pumping every time I hear it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Score, Soundtrack, Spy