Well said Bryce003.

#32 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:51 AM

You all are truly pathetic. 18 v.s. 1. Grow up, some of you are like 40 years old, get a life. Feel all big and bad don't you huh? haha (sarcastic laugh) your a bunch of jokes.

I've been a member of the CommanderBond.net Forums since 2003 and over the years I've made many good friends. Many of these friends happen to be in their 40s so when some punk kid from the Washington, DC area bad-mouths them, I'm personally offended.

It's bad enough that the forums are cluttered with dozens of your Bond "re-scores" and "hilarious" YouTube links so I'd rather not have to also read your personal insults toward respected and longstanding members. All of these said members actually make positive contributions to CommanderBond.net and their reputations reflect that (i.e., they don't have a -49 reputation rating).

Understand, Herb?

#33 The Richmond Spy

The Richmond Spy

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:18 AM

You all are truly pathetic. 18 v.s. 1. Grow up, some of you are like 40 years old, get a life. Feel all big and bad don't you huh? haha (sarcastic laugh) your a bunch of jokes.

I apologize if my post directly or indirectly led to this post...and thank you for clarifying that was indeed a sarcastic laugh.

#34 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:09 AM

I've been a member of the CommanderBond.net Forums since 2003 and over the years I've made many good friends. Many of these friends happen to be in their 40s so when some punk kid from the Washington, DC area bad-mouths them, I'm personally offended.

It's bad enough that the forums are cluttered with dozens of your Bond "re-scores" and "hilarious" YouTube links so I'd rather not have to also read your personal insults toward respected and longstanding members. All of these said members actually make positive contributions to CommanderBond.net and their reputations reflect that (i.e., they don't have a -49 reputation rating).

Understand, Herb?

First off, don't call me some punk kid like your some "Parent" to me. I take offense to that, makes me feel as if i were a child. I don't badmouth for no reason, it's usually because of how people say things to me. What is so bad about my youtube videos hmm...i see absolutely nothing wrong there, nothing but a true fan. Yeah I personally think a lot of people on here are very harsh to a lot of people and i will not stand people putting people down for no reason, that is one thing i can't stand. I had respect for people on here until they all starting making fun of me, ganging up on me, blah blah blah, after a period of time i just stop caring because they just stop showing any respect for me. They think they can criticize people and say it any way they want to and they think it is not going to affect the person's feelings.

Edited by BryanHerbert, 07 August 2010 - 06:10 AM.

#35 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:20 AM

Enough.

And, Bryan, if you're not enjoying yourself, you can just go. If it's making you so miserable, why persist?

#36 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:35 AM

Everyone, I am truly sorry for acting like a 5 year old and starting nonsense on here, I am sorry for offended anyone on here, such as calling names etc...I meant no disrespect to any of you, I guess i just a a short temper which needs to be controlled better, i guess you guys were right about me wanting attention on here. I like the CBN forums, this is like the one place for me to get away from it, because it is something i have interest in since i was a kid. I really wish we could start fresh here, but i doubt you guys would go for that since everyone here basically hate me and everything i tried to contribute here. Sorry if i was a complete [censored] to any of you. I guess i just took your criticism too far at times, but when i work on stuff on here and i put effort into it and i see some pretty harsh remarks or opinions, yeah of course it makes me feel upset and pissed, but hey i guess that's criticism. I just want to start over with all you guys and to be apart of this again.

#37 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

According to CommanderBond.net's forum policy, creating multiple usernames is prohibited. The following usernames have the same exact IP address:

• BryanHerbert
  • terps4life90
  • terps4life1990
  • terpsfan09
  • piercebrosnanjb
  • rogermooresucks
  • thenamesbond
Coincidence? I think not. :rolleyes:

#38 BryanHerbert

BryanHerbert

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

That wasn't necessary at all, i am now leaving the James bond CBN forums for awhile.

#39 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:22 AM

Everyone, I am truly sorry for acting like a 5 year old and starting nonsense on here, I am sorry for offended anyone on here, such as calling names etc...I meant no disrespect to any of you, I guess i just a a short temper which needs to be controlled better, i guess you guys were right about me wanting attention on here. I like the CBN forums, this is like the one place for me to get away from it, because it is something i have interest in since i was a kid. I really wish we could start fresh here, but i doubt you guys would go for that since everyone here basically hate me and everything i tried to contribute here. Sorry if i was a complete [censored] to any of you. I guess i just took your criticism too far at times, but when i work on stuff on here and i put effort into it and i see some pretty harsh remarks or opinions, yeah of course it makes me feel upset and pissed, but hey i guess that's criticism. I just want to start over with all you guys and to be apart of this again.

OK, Bryan, we have all ganged up on you a bit but yes, you have irritated people and then ignored those who tried to tell you why. I don't know what age you are (and I'm not saying this to offend although I realise it may seem that way) but you appear very immature. We have plenty of younger members and you're not the first to be called immature. Harkers has grown up among us and has put up with plenty of abuse, but grown up he has and we all appreciate him for it.
Understand, though, that there are large amounts of older members, but getting older does not mean not having a life - just the opposite, in fact. I think you'll find when you are 40 that you'll be pretty proud of having got there. Understand too that your story was not appreciated because most of the rest of us have grown out of such things, because we know they are dangerous. Lots of us have done similar things and know it's not something to be proud of. Lots of us have lived with the unfortunate consequences of stories like yours.
You want to start afresh, that's fine by me. I think we're a fair enough bunch (but I can't promise we won't all behave like bitchy little girls again if you are annoying again). Post something in the CB.n photo thread so we can see if you're good looking enough to be this cocky ;).

#40 Dr. Metz

Dr. Metz

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

According to CommanderBond.net's forum policy, creating multiple usernames is prohibited. The following usernames have the same exact IP address:

rogermooresucks

:angry: i beg to differ.

Edited by Dr. Metz, 08 August 2010 - 05:20 AM.