36 replies to this topic

#1 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've probably heard audio clips from the multiple abusive (and racist) tirades against his ex-wife, Oksana Grigorieva.

Grigorieva is a Russian singer that was once married to Timothy Dalton in the late-1990s. They had a son together in 1997 named Alexander.

From RadarOnline...

Gibson also questions Grigorieva’s parenting skills. He called Grigorieva’s 12-year-old son, Alexander, a “p**sy.” Alexander, who has the nickname Sasha, is the son Grigorieva had with former James Bond actor Timothy Dalton.

:angry:

#2 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've probably heard audio clips from the multiple abusive (and racist) tirades against his ex-wife, Oksana Grigorieva.

Grigorieva is a Russian singer that was once married to Timothy Dalton in the late-1990s. They had a son together in 1997 named Alexander.

From RadarOnline...

Gibson also questions Grigorieva’s parenting skills. He called Grigorieva’s 12-year-old son, Alexander, a “p**sy.” Alexander, who has the nickname Sasha, is the son Grigorieva had with former James Bond actor Timothy Dalton.

I had no idea she was Dalton's ex. Mel Gibson was once a potential candidate for 007 in 86...she clearly has a type. ;)

I didn't know they divorced. Too bad...well those Bondian types don't seem to want to stick around very long! :o :P

#3 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

From RadarOnline...

I had no idea she was Dalton's ex. Mel Gibson was once a potential candidate for 007 in 86...she clearly has a type. ;)

What she needs is a MAN! To dominate her! (And Mel's certainly doing his best on that front...)

#4 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

A pity that Tim and Mel didn't form more of a bond.

Let's hope that they don't end up beating the living daylights out of each other.

#5 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

From RadarOnline...

Mel Gibson was once a potential candidate for 007 in 86...she clearly has a type. ;)

Indeed. :P
Posted Image

#6 Royal Dalton

Royal Dalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4542 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

A pity that Tim and Mel didn't form more of a bond.

Let's hope that they don't end up beating the living daylights out of each other.

There'd only be one winner. And it's not the sozzled pseudo-Aussie. Shame Dalton's been dragged into this sorry mess, though.

#7 Lady Rose

Lady Rose

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

Bond jokes aside, I would think that Tim Dalton is absolutely besides himself with whats going on.

Apart from the previous comments Gibson has apparently made about his son on the various tapes, information is now coming out that Gibson has allegedly threatened to kill Oksana, baby Lucia and Sasha after pulling a gun on them and that Sasha was also a witness to Gibson assaulting his mother.

Sasha has also been interviews by Child Proection Services where Tim Dalton was present.

What effect this will all have on a 12 year old God only knows.

It is ironic that a man who has spendt his entire professional life being painfully private, often to the point of it being detrimantal in terms of publicity etc, should now be embroiled in such a massive hollywood scandal. :(

http://www.nydailyne...g_her_and_.html

#8 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Bond jokes aside, I would think that Tim Dalton is absolutely besides himself with whats going on.

Apart from the previous comments Gibson has apparently made about his son on the various tapes, information is now coming out that Gibson has allegedly threatened to kill Oksana, baby Lucia and Sasha after pulling a gun on them and that Sasha was also a witness to Gibson assaulting his mother.

Sasha has also been interviews by Child Proection Services where Tim Dalton was present.

What effect this will all have on a 12 year old God only knows.

It is ironic that a man who has spendt his entire professional life being painfully private, often to the point of it being detrimantal in terms of publicity etc, should now be embroiled in such a massive hollywood scandal. :(

http://www.nydailyne...g_her_and_.html

Thanks for those new bits of information. The whole thing is unbelievable and I hope Oksana and the kids will be protected from him. :(

#9 Lady Rose

Lady Rose

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

The whole thing's gone crazy ...

Obviously there are a million articles on the net so you need to pick and choice what might be correct and what isn't...

You can literally pick your website for Team Oksanan or Team mel !!!!

Here is one of the articles where Tim was visiting his son last week.

http://www.mirror.co...15875-22421219/

#10 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

What an unusual person.

#11 Mr_Wint

Mr_Wint

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

From RadarOnline...

Mel Gibson was once a potential candidate for 007 in 86...she clearly has a type. ;)

Indeed. :P
Posted Image

I have always believed that Dalton was the tallest Bond...? Checking it now, most sources say 6'2".
Gibson was considered to be too short for Bond back in the 80s... but a lot of things has happened since then. :|

#12 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

I have always believed that Dalton was the tallest Bond...? Checking it now, most sources say 6'2".
Gibson was considered to be too short for Bond back in the 80s... but a lot of things has happened since then. :|

there is also this height chart floating around online
Posted Image

#13 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

As an aside, since Cruise can box office'ly pull off heroics at his height, I never understood this concern over actors' heights as a potential to being unable to 'pull it off'.

Anyway, back to Mel...

#14 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

I had no idea she was Dalton's ex.

Me neither. Mel is a jerk. Bond aside, if ANYONE insulted my kids, I would whoop their [censored]. And that's what Tim should be doing, if he's heard the tapes.

#15 Ambler

Ambler

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

Bond aside, if ANYONE insulted my kids, I would whoop their [censored].

Many of contemporary society's problems stem from kids not being insulted enough.

#16 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:22 AM

From RadarOnline...

What she needs is a MAN! To dominate her! (And Mel's certainly doing his best on that front...)

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best laugh I've had all week. :D

#17 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:43 PM

Bond aside, if ANYONE insulted my kids, I would whoop their [censored].

Many of contemporary society's problems stem from kids not being insulted enough.

9 out of 10 are learning to become responsible adults, such as myself.

#18 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

From RadarOnline.com...

In the new tape, furious Mel says: “Did you get my last message about me being a bad father, and Tim being a great dad now?”

Oksana, who does not fight back on the new tape, utters a barely audible “no,” as Gibson continues to rant, hurling some of the most hateful language yet captured on audio.

“You didn’t hear that one?” Mel continues. “Well, you should go and f*** him (Dalton), you know, you fickle c*** because I don’t care.”

#19 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

LOL. Next thing you know, Dalton will be showing up at Mel's house with a lighter, asking "Don't you want to know why?"

#20 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

LOL. Next thing you know, Dalton will be showing up at Mel's house with a lighter, asking "Don't you want to know why?"

LMFAO!

#21 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:29 AM

What is wrong with Mel Gibson, how did he get this way? Did something happen to a part and time of his life?

Is Mel's movie career over now, for the big budget ones and the big budget indy ones? Are B movies his only chance?

No joke of maybe his mother droped him when he was a baby.

Edited by Syndicate, 27 July 2010 - 04:18 AM.

#22 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

What is wrong with Mel Gibson, how did he get this way? Did something happen to a part and time of his life?

Alcohol, manic depression and a pot pourri of drugs.

He could well have been in a manic episode at the time of the abusive phone calls. That, and pissed out of his mind.

#23 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:02 PM

Such a shame. Mel Gibson was a very accomplished actor ands director, and now he has transformed into the scumbag we see and hear about today. I hope he sorts himself out soon.

Glad Tim is keeping quiet on this one. He's a true gent and he does right to keep this kind of thing private. Hopefully he can get Alexander away from that creep!

#24 Garth007

Garth007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

So I was watching HLN news and they had a heads line called Mad max vs. James bond talking about the whole mess right now. and when reporter had asked Dalton about the situation he said no comment. the reporter asked 3 or 4 times and timothy dalton kept repliying no comment is no comment. I till you what Dalton is the most calmest person i have seen i figured he would tell them to go @#$* @#$ but just stayed calm i feel sorry for dalton for all this mess keeping silent and his personal life out of the news almost all his acting life and then this happened to him

#25 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

OK, that fellow what's his name(?).......Mel, right, has gone a bit too far! If this goes on and Tim doesn't respond, we'd better send Bryce downtown for a chit-chat! Anyone with me?

#26 Royal Dalton

Royal Dalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4542 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

So I was watching HLN news and they had a heads line called Mad max vs. James bond talking about the whole mess right now. and when reporter had asked Dalton about the situation he said no comment. the reporter asked 3 or 4 times and timothy dalton kept repliying no comment is no comment. I till you what Dalton is the most calmest person i have seen i figured he would tell them to go @#$* @#$ but just stayed calm i feel sorry for dalton for all this mess keeping silent and his personal life out of the news almost all his acting life and then this happened to him

Here's the video of that encounter.

http://www.etonline..../2010/07/89507/

#27 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

I was watching that on Showbiz Tonight as well. I almost thought about getting on here and posting it. And the sad thing is it's all Mel's fault. I don't know what he's so mad about, but he doesn't need to bring Tim into it.

#28 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:39 PM

I was watching that on Showbiz Tonight as well. I almost thought about getting on here and posting it. And the sad thing is it's all Mel's fault. I don't know what he's so mad about, but he doesn't need to bring Tim into it.

You're so right! Tim is showing true spirit and decency to just keep quiet about it. He won't be brought down to Gibson's level and that has to be applauded. Good old Tim, what a guy! :)

#29 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

You're so right! Tim is showing true spirit and decency to just keep quiet about it. He won't be brought down to Gibson's level and that has to be applauded. Good old Tim, what a guy! :)

I just hope it will not come to this, where sooner or later Tim has to say something otr make a statment. If he don't he'll look bad or he might be hiding something.

#30 Garth007

Garth007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

you know what the bad thing is that HLN took a poll and like 68% of the people are supporting him in his actions which is total $#%#@$5