80 replies to this topic

#61 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:04 PM

Last days of shooting in Oakville - 19th - 23rd March. Maybe you can get some more Dominic..

#62 DominicGreene

DominicGreene

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Last days of shooting in Oakville - 19th - 23rd March. Maybe you can get some more Dominic..

Sorry, they didn't film for 2 weeks, they dispatched from Oakville to film a jail scene in Toronto.

If I go next time, I'll bring my video camera which has a 120x zoom, enough to get good footage of the set and the filming.

#63 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:53 AM

Sorry, they didn't film for 2 weeks, they dispatched from Oakville to film a jail scene in Toronto.

If I go next time, I'll bring my video camera which has a 120x zoom, enough to get good footage of the set and the filming.

Thanks - they should definitely be there this weekend..

#64 DominicGreene

DominicGreene

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

Thanks - they should definitely be there this weekend..

They shoot night scenes on Thursdays and Fridays so that's when I'm going because other days when they are filming, they film in the afternoon, but I have school.

They said they finishing filming the 31st not the 23 LIER jk

#65 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

OK. Thanks or the update.

#66 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:31 AM

http://mrwillw.blogspot.com/

#67 DominicGreene

DominicGreene

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

FOOTAGE UPLOADED,

Go to my channel http://www.youtube.c...arco007Marco007
Click on both part 1 & 2.

I had to record with phone camera which sucked B)
Also I had to leave because it was getting very cold as well :tdown:

#68 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

Dream House was announced for a release date of 18th February in the US (President's day weekend), but now seems to have just 'TBD' status, hmm.

#69 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

Dream House was announced for a release date of 18th February in the US (President's day weekend), but now seems to have just 'TBD' status, hmm.

Universal delays Jim Sheridan's 'Dream House'

Universal won't open Jim Sheridan's thriller "Dream House," toplining Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, on Feb. 18 after all.
Morgan Creek Prods., which financed and produced the film, needs to shoot additional footage. Craig, however, isn't available until the first two weeks of December, when there's a break in filming on David Fincher's "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."

That doesn't leave enough time for "Dream House" to meet its Feb. 18 date. Morgan Creek and U are still eyeing a 2011 release, and a new date is being worked out.

Sheridan will lens the additional footage with the entire cast in Toronto, where "Dream House" was shot earlier this year.

Penned by David Loucka, "Dream House" tells the story of a successful New York publisher (Craig) who moves his wife (Weisz) and children to a New England town, where they buy the home of their dreams. But the dream is shattered when they learn that the previous tenants were murdered. The husband teams with a neighbor (Watts) to learn the truth about the crime.

Marton Csokas, Claire Geare and Taylor Geare also star.

"Dream House" will still be Craig's next movie if it comes out before July 29, 2011, when DreamWorks and Universal release "Cowboys & Aliens."

Craig began production on Sony's English-language remake "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" earlier this month in Sweden.
http://www.variety.c...=1&ref=vertfilm

The plan was to do the reshoots end of Sept. but then DC's schedule was too tied after all. I read a review on IMBD, which gave the film a decent nod, but confirmed not too good acting on Naomis side and her character giving away the plot too early. So hopefully, they can fix some of that and make it an entertaining movie.

#70 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:18 PM

Slow news day I guess, but Rachel Weisz split with husband Darren Aranofsky, and apparently she is "linked" to...guess who? (Despite the fact he's been filming in Sweden for months!)

http://www.tmz.com/2...split-break-up/

#71 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

Ha, well that previous post turned out to be quite prophetic.

Anyway, trailer is up, but if you want to stay pure I'd recommend NOT watching it as it seems to be one of those previews that shows just about everything.

http://trailers.appl...sal/dreamhouse/

#72 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:58 AM

Looks great!

#73 EyesOnly

EyesOnly

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

Meh!

#74 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Anyway, trailer is up, but if you want to stay pure I'd recommend NOT watching it as it seems to be one of those previews that shows just about everything.

Looks interesting - but you´re absolutely right: one major twist is already explained. Makes one wonder how a trailer for THE SIXTH SENSE would be done today...

#75 univex

univex

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Looks interesting - but you´re absolutely right: one major twist is already explained. Makes one wonder how a trailer for THE SIXTH SENSE would be done today...

That BIG spoiler is in you own sentence as well :| Quite the slip eh? ;) I mean, Sixt Sense, a guy with daughters in a movie where the tagline is "Once upon a time there were two little girls that lived in a house", plus "They say houses have memories". I wonder what the twist is... But you´re right, it´s not you that are to blame, it´s the film campain. Take a look at the synopsis: "For one man, it´s a place he would kill to forget". Bloody hell, no space for the unknown there right? :D I suppose Sixt Sense would be ruined in the first teaser :rolleyes:

[censored], just realised now both our posts are spoilerish aren´t they? :o

Altough...the film might surprise us.

Edited by univex, 21 July 2011 - 01:55 PM.

#76 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yeah that was rather strange. Seemed to be a big reveal, but I don't think they would give you everything in the trailer. I think it's major, but I think there will be bigger twists later on during the film, or it wouldn't make sense to have to main one in the trailer.

#77 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

That BIG spoiler is in you own sentence as well :| Quite the slip eh? ;) I mean, Sixt Sense, a guy with daughters in a movie where the tagline is "Once upon a time there were two little girls that lived in a house", plus "They say houses have memories". I wonder what the twist is... But you´re right, it´s not you that are to blame, it´s the film campain. Take a look at the synopsis: "For one man, it´s a place he would kill to forget". Bloody hell, no space for the unknown there right? :D I suppose Sixt Sense would be ruined in the first teaser :rolleyes:

[censored], just realised now both our posts are spoilerish aren´t they? :o

Altough...the film might surprise us.

Shame on me - I did not even consider this... Sorry! But I´m with Mharkin here: there must be another twist...

#78 Safari Suit

Safari Suit

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5099 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

Shame on me - I did not even consider this... Sorry! But I´m with Mharkin here: there must be another twist...

Not necessarily; remember What Lies Beneath? (Only a year after The Sixth Sense as it happens)

#79 univex

univex

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

True to everything above :tup: Yeah, there must be another angle here. They wouldn´t repeat the same theme so blantantly.

#80 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

Looks like it's going to be a really good thriller...except for the fact that they just gave away what had to be it's biggest twist. Whose idea was that? Why would you give away a major plot revelation in the damn trailer! Oh well, too late now.

#81 univex

univex

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

Actually, and I´ve been thinking about this, and I think it´s quite effective. You see, I think that, this time around, we know "it" almost from the start, and then the mistery evolves, like an old crime thriller. I don´t think it is a twist at all. The twists are the stuff that ensues when he finds out about "it".
Using the 6thsense annalogy It´s like if Willis knew he was dead from the start and then he and Osment went on to find out some mistery which connects them both - or something along those lines.

Edited by univex, 21 July 2011 - 10:21 PM.