Your First Time (or Most Memorable Experience) Seeing 'Moonraker'

61 replies to this topic

#61 dragomalefoy87

dragomalefoy87

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

The first time I saw it, i was astonished by this movie which clearly took some liberties with realism, with a inspiration from Star Wars. I loved it, especially Michael Lonsdales, who was great for the part. Then watch it has become a pleasure, the soundtrack is surely the best ever made for a bond film, Moore was fabulous, Lois Chiles, great as a bondgirl. Moonraker was my favourite when i watched it for the very first time despite having seen many other Bond films, Moonraker is still and will always be the best adventure to featture James Bond

#62 Achille Aubergine

Achille Aubergine

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

The first time I saw it, i was astonished by this movie which clearly took some liberties with realism, with a inspiration from Star Wars. I loved it, especially Michael Lonsdales, who was great for the part. Then watch it has become a pleasure, the soundtrack is surely the best ever made for a bond film, Moore was fabulous, Lois Chiles, great as a bondgirl. Moonraker was my favourite when i watched it for the very first time despite having seen many other Bond films, Moonraker is still and will always be the best adventure to featture James Bond

Welcome ! May I speak for my colleagues for encourage you to introduce yourself on the proper topic ? I've forgotten it myself at the beginning !