65 replies to this topic

#61 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

Knock off the personal insults, people. Keep it civil.

Sorry? How is commenting on an actress and her faux pas a personal insult?
Am I missing something?

#62 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

Am I missing something?

I would strongly suspect that Mister Asterix is not referring to you. If you read back over the previous page or two, then you'll probably see what he's referring to.

#63 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

Am I missing something?

I would strongly suspect that Mister Asterix is not referring to you. If you read back over the previous page or two, then you'll probably see what he's referring to.

Got it. My faux pas. B)

#64 double o ego

double o ego

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:34 AM

Wow! You really are stupid.

You really shouldn't call others stupid when you, ego, epitomise it so professionally.

It's proven with your juvenile posturing and festering scorn for anything American every time you add another of your pointless contributions where Bond is concerned. Bigoted anomalies like you shouldn't be welcome on a board like this. Have you tried therapy?

Arterton was talking complete drivel while making the film, about her lead having to wear heels around her, clearly a sign of her immaturity and bubbleheadedness...it was indefensible, tactless and stupid, yet you rave about her, simply because she's British. This is where anything else you sputter about her is simply cannon fodder for the dustbin. Being as classless as you can, which seems to be your biggest trait where Megan Fox is concerned quite simply...doesn't.mean.a.thing. The powers that be who make these films won't consider a bankrupt opinion such as yours, they've proven that in the past since they don't suffer from your discrimination, small-mindedness and tunnel-vision.

Bond's playground is worldwide, not just locked in Europe and the UK. Your repugnant bias and moronic reasoning against other actresses in Bond, especially if they're American, is simply put, unadulterated rubbish.

I've asked the mods to step in, I haven't answered you the way I'd really like to.

Whomever they choose, I hope she will have the same sex crackling interaction dynamic that Eva had with Craig.
Olga fell short, sorry to say.

But that's just it, Olga's role wasn't one that required a sex crackling interaction dynamic and that made it somewhat refreshing, at least for me, because the formula was shaken up again. This time, it was a female lead who had deep emotional issues just like 007 and not just ka-boom, ka-bam, bed Bond. When she said "get in" she didn't mean her body for a change - her role was one of the highlights for me.

Onve again, you prove your stupidity rather blatantly. I couldn't care less what Arterton ws saying in her interviews, the fact is, she's a talented actress, infinitely better than your talentless Megan Fox. Aditionlly, I never once said that the Bond movies should restrict themselves to just the UK. I simply don't want any American actress or American locations right now. Like the typical closed-minded yank that you are, you honestly think I'm also refering to every other country in the world? Typical. Understand this, I do not want America involved as some sort of plot device other than minor contributions from Felix and the CIA, hell, I'd be happy if Felix and the CIA didn't even show up in Bond 23. America isn't the only country in the world and that's not me saying everything should be UK based, dummy. Go, run and cry to the mods with your non-existant argument. I'm done with your pathetic self.

#65 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

Give it a rest you two! B)

#66 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

Onve again, you prove your stupidity rather blatantly...

This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Knock it off.