172 replies to this topic

#61 00Twelve

00Twelve

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7706 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:15 AM

It was a cloudy day, and Bond stared gloomily at the withering body on the tropic sands below. It seemed that the torture had been intense, as it was covered in thumb screws and hot coals.

Bond knew something was wrong when he saw the missile creep towards the horizon. "Gads, you're a bleeping idiot, sir!" Bond said, after realizing that he'd left his PPK behind; instead, he had grabbed his P99. Bond returned inside and shot at people, heading for what appeared to be a blue Jaguar... Mr. White was getting away with the money.

He ran to his Aston and flicked the Invisibility switch that instead launched the ejector and flew so high that he intercepted the missile, just in time to save the apple from falling off the top of Miss Moneypenny's sunhat. White's Jaguar was speeding, however, so he decided to grab his bazooka, but it was broken. "Rats!" yelled Bond. He took a man's keys and hit him right in the nose, then he climbed into an Alfa and sped off.

In London, Miss Moneypenny was on her merry way to Q-Branch when a man came and said, "What would you say if I asked you out?" Blushing at such, she looked him right in the eyes and said, "Sorry, but I'm waiting for a certain Double-0 agent to arrive and help delete my expletives." At this, he took a large Q lapel and bloodied her eye with it.

"That was my eye you, wanker! I shall send 007 to Canada with Corrine," but If he was to fail, he would get the beating and beatings are not fun, particularly when on the balls, which swell horribly when perforated. Moneypenny then licked them better, relishing the sweet salty tang. She then started rubbing them and Bond returned to normal.

#62 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

It was a cloudy day, and Bond stared gloomily at the withering body on the tropic sands below. It seemed that the torture had been intense, as it was covered in thumb screws and hot coals.

Bond knew something was wrong when he saw the missile creep towards the horizon. "Gads, you're a bleeping idiot, sir!" Bond said, after realizing that he'd left his PPK behind; instead, he had grabbed his P99. Bond returned inside and shot at people, heading for what appeared to be a blue Jaguar... Mr. White was getting away with the money.

He ran to his Aston and flicked the Invisibility switch that instead launched the ejector and flew so high that he intercepted the missile, just in time to save the apple from falling off the top of Miss Moneypenny's sunhat. White's Jaguar was speeding, however, so he decided to grab his bazooka, but it was broken. "Rats!" yelled Bond. He took a man's keys and hit him right in the nose, then he climbed into an Alfa and sped off.

In London, Miss Moneypenny was on her merry way to Q-Branch when a man came and said, "What would you say if I asked you out?" Blushing at such, she looked him right in the eyes and said, "Sorry, but I'm waiting for a certain Double-0 agent to arrive and help delete my expletives." At this, he took a large Q lapel and bloodied her eye with it.

"That was my eye you, wanker! I shall send 007 to Canada with Corrine," but If he was to fail, he would get the beating and beatings are not fun, particularly when on the balls, which swell horribly when perforated. Moneypenny then licked them better, relishing the sweet salty tang. She then started rubbing them and Bond returned to normal.

Elsewhere Sir Miles Messervy was

#63 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

Elsewhere Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big

#64 danielcraigisjamesbond007

danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

model sized ship on his desk.

#65 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Elsewhere Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big model sized ship on his desk.
"Ka-Boom!" take that you commie

#66 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

model sized ship on his desk.

Hey, that's 6 words! Not Fair! :(

:)

#67 danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Hey, that's 6 words! Not Fair! :(

:)

My bad! :)

#68 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:35 AM

Elsewhere, Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big model sized ship on his desk. Suddenly, a bullet crashed through

#69 danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:38 AM

Elsewhere, Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big model sized ship on his desk. Suddenly, a bullet crashed through

the window of his office

Oops! I think I double posted! Sorry! :(

Edited by danielcraigisjamesbond007, 07 February 2009 - 01:53 AM.

#70 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:19 AM

I got skipped... :(

#71 QOS007

QOS007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

the window of his office

"What the hell was that?"

#72 iexpectu2die

iexpectu2die

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

he screamed at his pet

Edited by iexpectu2die, 07 February 2009 - 05:33 PM.

#73 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:58 PM

Elsewhere, Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big model sized ship on his desk. Suddenly, a bullet crashed through the window of his office.

"What the hell was that?" he screamed at his pet, who got scared and jumped

#74 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

Elsewhere, Sir Miles Messervy was playing with his rather big model sized ship on his desk. Suddenly, a bullet crashed through the window of his office.

"What the hell was that?" he screamed at his pet, who got scared and jumped on top of the bookcase

#75 danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:28 PM

"What the hell was that?" he screamed at his pet, who got scared and jumped on top of the bookcase

.James Bond ran into the

#76 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

"What the hell was that?" he screamed at his pet, who got scared and jumped on top of the bookcase.
.James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out.

#77 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

"What the hell was that?" he screamed at his pet, who got scared and jumped on top of the bookcase.
.James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so

#78 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:17 PM

.James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so remembering his training he transfered

#79 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

.James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so remembering his training he transfered all his strenghts to his

#80 Airrider

Airrider

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Location:Halfway between MI6 HQ and the Carrington Institute, so...fathoms deep in the Atlantic Ocean

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:43 PM

.James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so remembering his training he transfered all his strenghts to his footwork and not being seen...

#81 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

"That was my eye you, wanker! I shall send 007 to Canada with Corrine," but If he was to fail, he would get the beating and beatings are not fun, particularly when on the balls, which swell horribly when perforated. Moneypenny then licked them better, relishing the sweet salty tang. She then started rubbing them and the man screamed, "My taters!"

James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so remembering his training he transfered all his strengths to his footwork and not being seen...

Sir Miles looked about. "Bond!"

#82 Daddy Bond

Daddy Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

"That was my eye you, wanker! I shall send 007 to Canada with Corrine," but If he was to fail, he would get the beating and beatings are not fun, particularly when on the balls, which swell horribly when perforated. Moneypenny then licked them better, relishing the sweet salty tang. She then started rubbing them and the man screamed, "My taters!"

James Bond ran into the office with his PPK out. Unfortunately, it was jammed, so remembering his training he transfered all his strengths to his footwork and not being seen...

"Don't call me Bond, call

#83 danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

"Don't call me Bond, call

security to evacuate the building

#84 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

"Don't call me Bond, call security to evacuate the building; it's going to blow in

#85 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

"Don't call me Bond, call security to evacuate the building before I shoot my dick off!"

#86 Daddy Bond

Daddy Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:40 PM

"Don't call me Bond, call security to evacuate the building; it's going to blow in
to little, tiny pieces of

#87 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:14 PM

Hey, you ignored what I wrote! :(

#88 Daddy Bond

Daddy Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Hey, you ignored what I wrote! :(

Actually, if you'll look, two of you responded and added to what I wrote, so I had to pick one of them. Sorry mate.

#89 danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:38 PM

concrete, steel, and window, Sir.

Edited by danielcraigisjamesbond007, 12 February 2009 - 05:39 PM.

#90 Daddy Bond

Daddy Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

to little, tiny pieces of concrete, steel, and window, Sir."

Sir Messervy quickly grabbed the