Photo

Blofeld Return?

34 replies to this topic

#31 9007

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

Personally, I think that if it's at all possible, legally, Blofeld should definitely make a return, in the most Fleming sense of the character, as previously mentioned, minus his cinema accoutrements.
His name, to me anyway, carries a massive "historical" weight and could prove to be, at the very least, the perfect bookend to Craig's tenure, a ways away though it may be!

Blofeld Begins :(

#32 Pierce - Daniel

Pierce - Daniel

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

After the whole NSNA saga, can he return? I think he can. EON now have full rights tot he Bond canon don't they? I mean they have full rights to characters they prevously didn't like Vesper Lynd and Le Chiffre. So I think Blofeld could return. But I'm not 100%, and i question whether EON would want him back.
Remember the rumours that Amalric was playing Blofeld, crazy days.

Anyway I can't see why not in the new Bond reboot era that Blofeld could be the head of Quantum. Ciaron Hinds was built for that role.

#33 Royal Dalton

Royal Dalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4542 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

After the whole NSNA saga, can he return? I think he can. EON now have full rights tot he Bond canon don't they?

No. They still can't use anything that originated in Thunderball.

#34 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

I know some of you hate seeing old threads reactivated, but this was too good to pass over. Strangely prophetic and, alas, all too wise in some respects.

They should have a flashback in Bond 23 , where we'd see Bond and Blofeld attending to Eton. They could make them competing against one another. Or making then friends ; The Double B's.

But then something would happen , that would set them apart , making them enemies later in their lives.

Or perhaps they'll be long-lost foster brothers, Blofeld having daddy issues. Nah, too far-fetched.

They should also introduce a young Q , a boy few years older than Bond ... AND Alec Travelyan ... and the remote mines... young Drax , a snob french boy , with fixation in perfection ... and Largo! I want to see how he loses his eye!

And how did Scaramanga ever hook up with Nick Nack? Enquiring minds want to know!

#35 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:00 PM

And Tee Hee's hook, and Jaws' teeth, and oh hell, Goldfinger's gold finger while we're at it.