This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

How did Bond's privates survive the torture scene?

62 replies to this topic

#61 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:38 AM

Actually. On a warm, summers night. It's quite easy for men like myself to be able to pull my 'tools' upward, and just leave my anus exposed. However. This course of action is not usually necessary. :tup:

Anyways, it would be hard to do that action on Le Chiffre :tup: . And even in that position, it does hurt. (I didn't actually try it but there were times where I fell in the floor on my :( ,hard and it does hurt. )

#62 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:27 AM

I think a few of the Bond girls might have been pregnant by Bond before they died.

#63 Pete

Pete

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'm surprised that in the time that Bond was recovering in hospital, he didn't try to seduce a nurse or two to get them to write him a clean bill of health. Or perhaps he did, and once he tried to bed them, they said "eh, sorry Mr Bond, it still doesn't work!".

Then back to the bed with his balls in bandages he went. :tup: lol.

In a missing passage from the novel Bond mumbles from behind his oxygen mask "Nurse are my testicals black" the nurse raises his gown holds his manhood in one hand and his testicals in the other and replies " No mister Bond they look fine" Bond removes his mask and says "Thank you for that it was wonderful now listen carefully.......are my test results back?"