This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Timothy Dalton; Handsome? (For the girls especially)

64 replies to this topic

#61 BondChick4ever8

BondChick4ever8

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 10:11 PM

I seriously do not like Timothy Dalton. I mean he is sorta handsome but Pierce Brosnan is sooooo much better!

#62 Dr. Tynan

Dr. Tynan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts
  • Location:Was on Saturn, now back in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Posted 10 October 2002 - 11:46 PM

Is it true you woman like guys with very short hair the best and those with long hair are at the bottom of your lists.

#63 007luvchild2

007luvchild2

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 12:18 AM

depends on the woman. I particulary do not care for men with long hair, with the exception of the guy off the Mummy movies. However, I don't like guys with very very short hair not even bald. Well in another way, some men wear baldness well and then some men remind me of something when they're bald.

#64 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 12:54 AM

I don't know why I'm reminded of this, but I went on holiday to China recently and a friend and I went pirate DVD shopping. Discs sell for about US $1 each over there, and the quality is often indentical to the kosher product, but the package design can be pretty strange: if you buy, for example, COLLATERAL DAMAGE, it may have Arnie's face on the cover, but the plot synopsis will be of L.A. CONFIDENTIAL and the credits listed will be those of SHOWGIRLS. There may also be claims that Bernardo Bertolucci scooped the Best Director Oscar for the thing.

You get the idea. Anyway, leafing through a DVD store's stock, we came across an effort with a cover photo of two young men splashing about in a bath together. I think JK Rowling and Christopher Columbus were claimed on the sleeve as the creative brains behind this. And the title of the movie? JUST REGULAR GUYS.

#65 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 01:02 PM

I think Dalton is quite handsome. (Not as handsome as Pierce, though :)). I've always thought Tim looked very dangerous. I think Richard Maibaum once said in an interview that he looked menacing, that "you'd take a look at this guy, and you'd say: gee, I'm not sure what this guy can do..." Something like that.
But is it just me, or did Tim look a bit pale at some times?