38 replies to this topic

#31 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:05 AM

Hate to break it to you, but she uses a body double.

#32 supernova

supernova

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:30 PM

I expect Carter survived. He wasn't in danger from the crowd - because they hurriedly dispersed when he fell into the pit. The mongoose is dead - so no problem there. So all that leaves is the cobra. The cobra would have been frightened and very nervous and if Carter landed near him, would have been in danger - however I expect he had a gun handy - so would have been able to deal with the situation smartly.

I think it would be nice to have Carter back in Bond 22 - getting some valuable onsite training from Bond - but invariably always getting it wrong.

Would Bond have been doing Carter-like work before he got his 00 promotion?

#33 DaltonCraig

DaltonCraig

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

THE CARTER SEQUENCE - PAUL HAGGIS - SCRIPT OUTTAKE

Carter gets up from the snake pit and goes back to his hotel, where he soon discovers that he has lost his wallet and spends the rest of the day calling his credit card companies and ordering new IDs.

While on the phone, Carter hears a knock on his door. It's the beautiful Italian woman Carter saw touching her ear earlier in the day. The woman asks Carter to join her for a drink. Carter informs her that he has misplaced his wallet, so she will need to buy the drinks and any "johnnys" if the date goes well. She slams the door in his face...

Carter thought about how refreshing and tasty that beer looked that the bomb guy he was watching had earlier, so Carter orders a cold beer from room service. Room Service sets the beer by Carter's door. Carter never hears room service knocking and when he opens his hotel door to look for them, he kicks the beer over spilling it's contents all over the carpet.

Carter then decided to iron his shirt, but forgot to unplug the iron, causing the hotel to catch fire.

Trying to flee, Carter gets into his rental car and backs into a huge water tower that topples over and puts the fire out.

Embarrassed, he drives away only to drive to the wrong part of town, getting his car stolen by some mean thugs.

Carter then tries to hitchhike his way back to the airport. A nice man picks him up and offers him to ride in the back of his small truck. On the way, Carter decides to touch his ear and he loses his grasp, falls out onto the highway, causing a huge traffic accident as cars swerve to avoid hitting him.

Carter shakes off his fall, and continues on to the airport...

Anyone care to continue this - Carter will return :cooltongue:)

#34 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:03 PM

I think Carter was captured and interigated. This would explain how everyone seemed to know the British Secret Service were behind the whole incident.

#35 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:05 PM

Probably.

#36 EL7

EL7

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:50 PM

I think Carter survived and came home one way or another...

If anything had happened to him, from his death or being captured, M would of yelled at Bond for that as well.

#37 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:50 PM

-He escapes?

... and becomes 006 (Not the one we know from Goldeneye) and we see him another time, in another place. Maybe he resurfaces to ruin another operation, forcing Bond to kill yet another pawn.

Edited by Blonde Bond, 13 February 2007 - 08:51 PM.

#38 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:43 AM

Hate to break it to you, but she uses a body double.

Yes, I know that! But she is topless in it, and it's her then!!! Her face is in the same shot.

Also - almost all the Bond girls have appeared fully nude in movies. Eva Green got it all out in The Dreamers, and very nice it was too.

:cooltongue:

#39 Moore Baby Moore

Moore Baby Moore

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

"we need him alive" Bond's abit of a hypocrite here, lol.

Well, he was going to take him alive, but when the embassy situation got out of hand, he probably thought he didn't have that option anymore.

As for Carter, I'm assuming he died in the snake pit. If the crowd didn't stomp him, the snake used him for a chew toy.