34 replies to this topic

#1 Four Aces

Four Aces

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 06:49 PM

Anybody here gotten more serious about their fitness/diet regime since seeing CR?

And if so, what specifically are you planning?

4A

#2 *Gala*

*Gala*

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

Even though it's NOT the same question, also take a look at the following threads...

Craig's Training Program

How to get Daniel's Body in a few months?

I hope they'll be helpful...

Now, for my "answer"... First of all, I'm a girl. We know what a girl reacts to upon seeing this Bond. She gets both stirred and shaken. Tis that simple. However, Miranda Frost inspired me enough to really really love fencing and take it to a level beyond just playing around with a plastic lightsaber or wooden sword in my room as I have been since I was a kid. Let's just say that I'm thankful I haven't stumbled upon a "Jinxed opponent" (pun intended!) and get very upset when I can't go fencing that week... lol.

#3 MattofSteel

MattofSteel

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2482 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:28 AM

CR further inspired me, without a doubt. I had sort of started getting into shape about a year ago, but hadn't really taken it seriously until September. Then I got hit with mono right around CR's release, so I've taken a little break. Add in the Holidays, I'll be spending considerable time in the gym in January :cooltongue:.

#4 Four Aces

Four Aces

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:10 AM

Even though it's NOT the same question, also take a look at the following threads...

Craig's Training Program

How to get Daniel's Body in a few months?

I hope they'll be helpful...

I had read those already. In fact that's why I started this thread.

Interesting that you have taken up fencing. What is your weapon of choice, foil, eppy, or sabre?

4A

#5 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:07 AM

The best shape in my life (apart from high school football as a 17 yr old) was about 5 years ago.

I had been gradually on the wane until I was hit by those outstanding shots in Feb/Mar of Daniel on the Bahamian beaches (my destination in 4 weeks, btw) and it got me back to the gym 5 days a week.

My girlfriend who is in the health field and runs half marathons says that you need to have a full time instructor and an eating programme that is drenched in protein but denies you of carbs.

This denial of carbohydrates, which helps in providing the definition (six pack or eight pack) has it's toll (according to her) because it makes you aggitated or irritated...you cant eat bread or rice or pasta or the like.

I think if you don't have a regular job and are willing to sacrifice something from a mental point of view (depriving yourself of some of the things your body needs like carbos) you can achieve Daniel's physique.

Perhaps Daniel would say i'm full of [censored] and that you can do it with carbs...but there you go.

Edited by HildebrandRarity, 02 January 2007 - 05:38 AM.

#6 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:17 AM

To answer your question, you need to start off with 45 mins of cardio 3 times a week and then pump iron thru 3 sets each of biceps, triceps, quads, gluteals, hamstrings, pectorals, shoulders and more importantly (for that look) abdominals...You can do the ab work with an abdominal board or sit-ups and also using the balancing ball by doing pushups with your feet on the ball (from an elevated level) and alternating by bringing your feet in to your chest and repeating 20 times in each set over 3 sets.

More importantantly you have to sacrifice ALL carbs and overload on protien.

I only got halfway there because I have a full slate which needs attention.

Edited by HildebrandRarity, 02 January 2007 - 05:37 AM.

#7 *Gala*

*Gala*

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

I had read those already. In fact that's why I started this thread.

Interesting that you have taken up fencing. What is your weapon of choice, foil, eppy, or sabre?

4A

Epee, and happy I chose it!

I was told that if you pick sabre, going back to either of the other two is extremely difficult. And my instructor then forbid me to do it... lol. Was told that even though most start with foil, to just pick whatever "felt right in my hand". Reminded me very much of Harry Potter picking out his wand when I decided on epee, but it was mostly because the 250 gram foil didn't feel "strong" enough in my hand, if you get what I mean. Felt more like a fairy wand or whatever. The first lesson around a 750-odd gram epee DID cause my hand to be in dire pain, but afterwards it's really not painful at all (at least in my case it wasn't) despite it being the heaviest of the three.

But my favorite part of it has to be that your target is any part of your opponent. All it then takes is the philosophy "attack is the best defense" and owning an opponent won't prove too difficult. Of course, your risk of getting touched! is greater, but I've always had really good reflexes in terms of dodging things and am quite flexible. Most people won't believe it but arm strength isn't necessarily a requirement here, just the endurance of being able to hold the darn weapon. Most of the strength is needed in your legs since a fencing bout is pretty much like that evil exercise of sitting against the wall where there's no chair for a full ten minutes and shuffling back and forth while at it. The best practice for it has to be sitting against the door like that while brushing your teeth and after a week it'll never bug you again...

In terms of food... lol, you're just gonna laugh at my philosophy here. If you crave it, eat it before the craving grows or you'll wind up eating more. The reasoning is very simple if you can figure out the difference between craving something because your stomach and body want it, or because it's a "mood" thing. Cravings come from something missing in your body system and even if you try to eat other things that are very different just because they are "healthier", you'll eventually end up eating at least a bit of what you were craving at some point or another. So just go get it, eat a bit of it, and shut the craving up. Then again, I suppose it only works when you don't like most of the deep fried stuff and tend to avoid sugary drinks like the plague in the first place cuz they make me either hyper or have a stomach ache. Don't eat a lot at dinner, and just eat what you want for breakfast as long as it's not fruit loops. :cooltongue:

#8 RazorBlade

RazorBlade

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1248 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

CR certainly inspired me. I've sadly gotten very overweight and I am starting an exercise program by going very slow to build up my body. I don't want to lose weigth too fast as that is very bad for you. I'm starting to see a small difference which will improve now that the holidays are over.

#9 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:59 PM

to just pick whatever "felt right in my hand"...if you get what I mean.

Of course...I am quite flexible

the endurance of being able to hold the darn weapon.

Most of the strength is needed in your legs

If you crave it, eat it before the craving grows or you'll wind up eating more.

Cravings come from something missing in your body

;-)

Interesting sport...i'm getting a certain craving of my own reading the above. How old are you, Gala? LOL

;-)

#10 *Gala*

*Gala*

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

18... Just old enough to get out of high school and hopefully make the fencing team come college in September.

#11 FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

To answer your question, you need to start off with 45 mins of cardio 3 times a week and then pump iron thru 3 sets each of biceps, triceps, quads, gluteals, hamstrings, pectorals, shoulders and more importantly (for that look) abdominals...You can do the ab work with an abdominal board or sit-ups and also using the balancing ball by doing pushups with your feet on the ball (from an elevated level) and alternating by bringing your feet in to your chest and repeating 20 times in each set over 3 sets.

More importantantly you have to sacrifice ALL carbs and overload on protien.

I only got halfway there because I have a full slate which needs attention.

I've been in the Army for the last two years, and can confidently say I'm in great shape. I'm not as ridiculously ripped as Dan was in CR, but I can hold my own. (I'm not bragging or anything, I just want to make sure everyone knows where I'm coming from.) One thing I'll say is that situps don't really work the abdominals all that much-- what they actually work are the hip flexors.

To work the abs, you're better off doing crunches with your feet tucked, Indian-style, as close to your butt as they can possibly get. Another great ab workout is the plank-- be it the front plank or the side plank. (For the front plank, you get down in the pushup position, and hold yourself above the ground with just your toes and elbows-- keep your hands off the ground. Try to hold yourself up for at least 2 minutes. If this doesn't make sense, just google "front plank" and you'll find some articles.)

But when it comes right down to it, no matter how powerful your abs are, if you have a layer of insulation (i.e., fat) on your belly, you're not gonna have any six-pack. I've seen plenty of guys with a "keg" who can do a zillion situps; in all likelihood, they have a 20-pack under all that fat! :cooltongue: As far as the diet thing goes, yes, protein is very important. Most bodybuilders will tell you that you should consume 1 gram of protein for every pound of your body weight on a daily basis on order to improve muscle recovery. (So if you weigh 180lbs, you should eat 180g of protein daily.) I wouldn't say to cut carbs out completely-- it'll just make you crave them and then binge eat when you have the chance. Carbs aren't all that evil, and neither is fat. The REAL problem is sugar. I'll tell you right now, sugar is killing America. Look at all the diabetics and near-diabetics we have. Look at the overweight and obese children! It's a freaking epidemic. There's literally more children that are overweight than there are that aren't. The reason is sugar, without any doubt. If you're drinking soda every day and you want Dan's body, STOP. Soda is absolutely laced with sugar and has almost no nutritional value whatsoever. It's the ultimate "junk food".

There's also really not all that much correlation between how fit a person looks, and what they're able to do. I've seen a lot of guys who look like Brad Pitt when they take their shirts off, but I can do more pushups and situps than they can, and I can run faster. By that same token, I've seen some really chunky guys who can run like the wind. Long story short, there's no point to having all kinds of muscles if you can't do anything with them. My father, who spent 28 years in the Army and competed in bodybuilding championships, always told me that the four best ways to get stronger are pushups, situps, pullups, and running. From what I've seen, it's true.

Anyway, I hope that helps. :angry:

Edited by FullMetalJacket, 02 January 2007 - 03:49 PM.

#12 FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

And another thing. If you're gonna start taking extra protein, do it right after working out. Making whey shakes are good, but an excellent source of protein can be found in Detour bars. They have 30g of protein per bar, and taste just like a Snickers! (But there's no sugar in them.)

And finally, don't be like those idiots I see in the gym who push themselves to the limit every single day and wonder they they don't have enormous bulging muscles. Seeing progress takes a VERY long time, but it's one of the most rewarding feelings in the world. Generally, you shouldn't have more than three heavy weightlifting workouts a week, and should always have some rest days thrown in. During a workout, muscular microfibers are torn and sometimes bruised. It's only during rest that muscles are repaired and waste products removed, which lets the muscles hold more water, which in turn makes them bigger and stronger. If you don't have sufficient rest and keep lifting and lifting, you can actually scar the muscle tissue and even LOSE muscle. So don't do it.

Make sure you throw a lot of cardio in, too. I personally love the ergometer (rowing) machines. Treadmills are a waste, if you ask me. If you're trying to get a workout from running, you'll see a lot more benefits from a 10-minute fast run than a 30-minute slow one. What I mean by that is, you can burn fat most effectively with a long slow run, but the best way to get your training heart rate is with a fast run. Both short fast runs and long slow runs are important, though, as they work different muscles (particularly the fast- and slow-twitch fibers).

Edited by FullMetalJacket, 02 January 2007 - 03:58 PM.

#13 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 04:00 PM

Yes...you're right.

Daniel may have the look but hey may not be totally fit. Daniel smokes a fair amount. There is a big difference between looking "healthy" and actually being it.

If all you did for a living was being a movie star, then you'll spend a fair amount of time trying to look the part.

Daniel went the extra ten miles to enhance his body in order to (in my opinion) compensate for his non-conventional James Bond facial features and height requirements and did a good job doing so.

Let's just say he's been an inspiration and if he got a few people to examine their own physical make up then that's a bonus.

#14 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

Generally, you shouldn't have more than three heavy weightlifting workouts a week, and should always have some rest days thrown in. During a workout, muscular microfibers are torn and sometimes bruised. It's only during rest that muscles are repaired and waste products removed, which lets the muscles hold more water, which in turn makes them bigger and stronger. If you don't have sufficient rest and keep lifting and lifting, you can actually scar the muscle tissue and even LOSE muscle. So don't do it.

Make sure you throw a lot of cardio in, too. I personally love the ergometer (rowing) machines. Treadmills are a waste, if you ask me. If you're trying to get a workout from running, you'll see a lot more benefits from a 10-minute fast run than a 30-minute slow one. What I mean by that is, you can burn fat most effectively with a long slow run, but the best way to get your training heart rate is with a fast run. Both short fast runs and long slow runs are important, though, as they work different muscles (particularly the fast- and slow-twitch fibers).

Yes. You should always skip a day before working the same muscle group. When you pump iron, you're actually stressing, even tearing, the muscle and the body sends blood and nutrients to that muscle to repair it. That act is the thing that 'builds' the muscle...so you need to give it a whole day to repair....So if you're doing arms and shoulders one day, then do legs and chest the next. The abs you can do daily i'm told...you do not need to rest those.

Also, I prefer the elliptical to the treadmill...and long slow is more benificial than short fast.

It depends what you want to accomplish. I mean the 100m sprinter will train totally differently than the marathoner.

But FullMetalJacket has some very valuable input as he is in the business to be fighting fit whereas i'm just in it for the lifestyle end of it.

Good stuff, FullMetalJacket.

And Gala...you didnt get my post...LOL...Best wishes with your University pursuits.

#15 *Gala*

*Gala*

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:45 PM

;-)

Interesting sport...i'm getting a certain craving of my own reading the above. How old are you, Gala? LOL

;-)

And Gala...you didnt get my post...LOL...Best wishes with your University pursuits.

*laughs* Now that you mention it, two things have some across my mind.
1) The line "it's amazing what you can do with photoshop these days"... or rather, with a quote, click of the mouse, and a delete key.
2) Gosh you're making me feel like a brainless bimbo. Seriously it was 100% unintentional and the worst thing is that I didn't get it the first time around. I'm seriously such a n00b when it comes to that type of humor, takes me ages to figure it out!

Seriously, what sort of mood were you in when you edited that... and how did it ever get past me? LOL

#16 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

;-)

;-)

*laughs*

2) Gosh you're making me feel like a brainless bimbo. Seriously it was 100% unintentional and the worst thing is that I didn't get it the first time around. I'm seriously such a n00b when it comes to that type of humor, takes me ages to figure it out!

Seriously, what sort of mood were you in when you edited that... and how did it ever get past me? LOL

Um, you're a little young my dear to continue the discussion in the spirit I had originally envisioned. I'd feel as if I were robbing the cradle...Let's leave it that i'll buy you an ice cream one day.

;-)

#17 *Gala*

*Gala*

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:37 PM

Thank goodness for that. I don't like my comfort bubble being introduded with such a spirit so I'm more than just happy to end it here.

#18 Arbogast777

Arbogast777

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:52 AM

Great tips guys! One thing I've always been confused about is how many reps you should be doing while lifting weights. I've always done 2 sets of 10 reps. Is it best to do more sets/reps with less weight or do less sets/reps with more weight? Is there a rule of thumb as to how many sets/reps you should do and how often more weight should be added on (I stay with what I'm at until I feel as if it's getting too easy then I add more on).

#19 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

Great tips guys! One thing I've always been confused about is how many reps you should be doing while lifting weights. I've always done 2 sets of 10 reps. Is it best to do more sets/reps with less weight or do less sets/reps with more weight? Is there a rule of thumb as to how many sets/reps you should do and how often more weight should be added on (I stay with what I'm at until I feel as if it's getting too easy then I add more on).

If you want results then 3 sets of 15 and start increasing based on how you feel or how much more that extra strength can withstand.

I say go "slower" with more reps and "average" weight as opposed to less weight/more reps or even more weight/less reps.

There is no rule of thumb but you want to feel the burn and that burn comes on the last rep and even more so on the last rep of the final set when you've exhausted or even torn the microfibres in that muscle group.

#20 FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:04 AM

Generally, you should lift heavy to get big and light to get ripped (definition). These aren't hard and fast rules, because everyone is different. Sometimes I enjoy pyramiding...I'll do a superset of a particular muscle group with increasing weight and decreasing reps (12 reps of 70lbs, 10 reps of 80lbs, 8 reps of 95lbs, etc.) or sometimes I'd do maximum weight and minimum reps-- which would be what we call the one-rep max. It depends on whether you're trying to work on strength or endurance. Both are important. On an endurance day I might get on the bench press and bench a very light weight, like 120lbs or so, but I'll do 120 reps with it. Benching really isn't as good for the chest as people think, but it's great for the triceps, especially if you keep your hands close together. Biceps are actually very overrated muscles. Literally the ONLY thing you use the biceps for is the curl. Pretty much all other arm-related activities involve the triceps in some form or another. In fact, the triceps make up a whopping 70% of the musculature on the entire arm! A great way to work them is to do pushups (or press-ups as the English call them), which will work the chest, shoulder and triceps muscles. Correct form is important here. Keep your knees off the ground, move your whole body in a straight line, go down until your upper arms are at least parallel to the ground, and straighten your arms when you go up. Something that annoys me is when people look down at the ground while they do pushups; don't. Instead, look straight ahead. Breathing will be much easier, and you won't break your nose if you fall!

But when it comes right down to it, it's not about how many pounds you can lift or how many reps you can do. It's about how many pounds you can lift, and how many reps you can do, CORRECTLY. Proper form is very important! If you're getting into all kinds of ridiculous positions and jerking your body around just to get the amount of reps you want, not only will you NOT build muscle, but you can hurt yourself. Remember, it takes a long time to see results. I have a lot of friends that have been lifting for years and are still dissatisfied with their bodies. It's not a vanity thing, they're just not as strong as they'd like to be.

Just remember, nothing worth having ever comes easy, only the strong survive, etc. etc. Name your cliche', they're all true. :cooltongue:

Edited by FullMetalJacket, 03 January 2007 - 03:07 AM.

#21 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:21 AM

[/quote]Biceps are actually very overrated muscles. Literally the ONLY thing you use the biceps for is the curl. Pretty much all other arm-related activities involve the triceps in some form or another. In fact, the triceps make up a whopping 70% of the musculature on the entire arm! A great way to work them is to do pushups (or press-ups as the English call them), which will work the chest, shoulder and triceps muscles. Correct form is important here. [/quote]

It's true. The triceps are way more important...if you can do the above with your feet at an elevated position like on a bench at the gym or a chair at home or (my favourite) the balancing ball, then it's even more productive.

Another big muscle group is the quads...the thigh...and working it fully can help offset the lack of an extra 15 mins of cardio if you're running short of time.

Remember pumping iron builds muscle and muscle burns fat as long as you're ingesting your fair share of protein (eggs, chicken, fish, pork, beef, zebra...)

If you're lifting wights and not ingesting protein, then you'll end up burning muscle instead of fat.

Also FullMetalJacket's advice is to do weights CORRECTLY. He's 100 percent right because of saftey reasons.

No one wants to pull a muscle or strain their back with the wrong technique and be out of action if they can help it.

Also warm up before...and stretch (the specific muscle) after each set if you have time.

Edited by HildebrandRarity, 03 January 2007 - 03:23 AM.

#22 FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:31 AM

as long as you're ingesting your fair share of protein (...zebra...)

Oh man, that cracked me up. :cooltongue:

#23 Four Aces

Four Aces

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:54 PM

Anybody here gotten more serious about their fitness/diet regime since seeing CR?

4A

Getting back on topic, I only count two responders to the above question. Anybody else "inspired" re fitness/diet due to this movie?

Cheers,

4A

Edited by Four Aces, 03 January 2007 - 12:58 PM.

#24 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:05 PM

I've been trying to get back into improving my fitness, but have been occupied with things other things lately. But when CR came out, and I saw Dan on the top of his game it re-inspired me to get fit again.

Good stuff FullMetalJacket and HildebrandRarity :cooltongue:

Remember pumping iron builds muscle and muscle burns fat as long as you're ingesting your fair share of protein...

Any advice on what degree of protein one should try and intake a day when excercising, as to prevent this? I usually have boiled fish or skinless chicken breast for dinner. I don't have to much red meat, because I'm also trying to burn fat and have been told this will hinder me. But I have it occasionally anyway for Iron.

#25 darkpath

darkpath

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2688 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

4A

Getting back on topic, I only count two responders to the above question. Anybody else "inspired" re fitness/diet due to this movie?

Cheers,

4A

That would certainly include me. When I saw the production stills coming out of DC in the Bahamas, I was already committed to the endeavor. Sadly, a shoulder injury (my MRI is scheduled for later today, so hopefully everything will be put to rights soon) has sidelined my efforts, not to mention butchering my martial arts studies as well. The icing on the cake, as far as I was concerned was noticing that there was a lot more of me than I'd like, in certain ways and not enough in others when I was going over my pics from last August's Dare to be Bond.

I am wondering what sources of protein and what, if any supplementation DC used in training for his role. Anyone have any ideas?

#26 HildebrandRarity

HildebrandRarity

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4361 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

DC had professional guidance and i'm not a professional. I prefer staying away from supplements and I also minimize my intake of red meat in order to minimize my chances of colon cancer, etc.

Protien you can get from eggs, chicken, fish...You can get protein from tofu and beans/legumes but it's animal protein you need to offset any muscle burn off.

Really, you should eat a balanced meal which includes greens and dairy and whole grains...not just protein.

DC may look fit but that was only a temporary thing (he binged on fatty/unhealthy stuff after the shoot he said) and he smokes a lot...so who knows how fit he really is...

?

#27 Four Aces

Four Aces

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:50 PM

FullMetalJacket,

What is your current APFT score?

#28 FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:27 AM

288 on my last one, which was in November. Could've been on the extended scale if not for my run time, which has always been my weak event.

Edited by FullMetalJacket, 04 January 2007 - 12:28 AM.

#29 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

Daniel Craig in CR didn't cause me to want to get into shape, it reinforced my staying in shape and continuing to build myself for health reasons.

I used to aspire to have a body similar to Connery's in his first four Bond films. When I saw CRs, during the scene where he came out of the water in the Bahamas, I turned to my wife and said "I don't want to have Connery's body anymore, I want to have one like his.

#30 Four Aces

Four Aces

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:09 AM

288 on my last one, which was in November. Could've been on the extended scale if not for my run time, which has always been my weak event.

Rats! on the run time. My son did 299 on his last. He would have been way up on the extended scale but missed the run by only one second too.

288 is excellent. Congrats!

Cheers,

4A