35 replies to this topic

#31 bill007

bill007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2072 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:51 AM

Perhaps in BOND 22, Dench's M will have retired, and in will come a new M and will bring Moneypenny with him, and then we'll have their first meeting. Who knows?

I could see that happening...but not in the next film. I'd like to see Villers stick around for a while.

It's my feeling that the gods won't be messing around much with what was established in CR. For continuity's sake, anyway. What we got, is what we got. If you know what I'm trying to say here.

#32 AgentPB

AgentPB

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 407 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:39 AM

I think they will settle Craig into the character first. I could see him doing 5 movies and 4 and 5 would return to 'normal' Bond.

#33 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:08 AM

Perhaps in BOND 22, Dench's M will have retired, and in will come a new M and will bring Moneypenny with him, and then we'll have their first meeting. Who knows?

I could see that happening...but not in the next film. I'd like to see Villers stick around for a while.

Sorry, I meant to write BOND 23... I want Dench and Villiers to stick around for at least another film.

#34 hillipdip1

hillipdip1

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

If Menzies doesnt get some better scenes I'd rather he didnt come back. He's far too good an actor to get such a rubbish role.

#35 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

I think Villiers is a stereotype along the lines of Sheriff Pepper. There is no-one like that working for M15 - they all got bullied at school.

I hope we don't ever see him again.

#36 RazorBlade

RazorBlade

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1248 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:02 AM

I have a thread on general Bond movies called Moneypenny was with us all along. Check it out and see what you think.