This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

What scene are you most looking forward to?

65 replies to this topic

#61 Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:42 PM

The scene with M, where he says "half monk, half hit man".

#62 danman007

danman007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:37 PM

Part I am most looking forward to is the scene where he says the infamous last line of the novel(I know it is not the last line of the film), also the gunbarrel, parkour chase, poker game, and tortured scene.

Oh I hate to be a bother but can someone please send me the pic of the torture scene from the Art of Bond book. I'm anxious to see what it looks like. If anyone can scan it and email it to me(my e-mail address is [email protected]) it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edited by danman007, 11 October 2006 - 08:38 PM.

#63 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:44 PM

Any scene with the Aston Martin in it! The couple of seconds we see of it in the trailer really looks good.

#64 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:12 PM

Not having bollocks, the impact of the torture scene is kind of lost on me. Can it really be that bad? You lot should try having a Brazilian sometime.

You have.... no.... idea. :) There isn't a single pain or sensation I have ever had that comes close. That includes breaking bones and plucking nostril hairs. :P

#65 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:22 PM

Not having bollocks, the impact of the torture scene is kind of lost on me. Can it really be that bad? You lot should try having a Brazilian sometime.

You have.... no.... idea. :) There isn't a single pain or sensation I have ever had that comes close. That includes breaking bones and plucking nostril hairs. :P

And that incredible level of pain can come from incidental contact. Having a bad man with a carpet beater going after them on purpose would be beyond imagination.

#66 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:32 PM

All the recent photos that have emerged have made me even more intrigued by the torture sequence, but also the car chase - will be good to see one that is essentially back to basics, and without any unnecessary gadgets being used.