42 replies to this topic

#31 Agent Spriggan Ominae

Agent Spriggan Ominae

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:47 PM

Perhaps the film opens with Dryden arriving at the high-tech modern office building in Prague and the shots of the dark figure walking along the street and the guy going up in the lift are Dryden and not Bond. What if Bond were already at Dryden's flat, sitting, waiting in the dark for his target. The flashbacks about the first(messy) kill in pakistan could be intercut with Bond's confrontation with Dryden which is more pyschological than physical. What if the shot of what looks like Bond in the lift with the doors opening is infact played in reverse in the trailer. Look at the button, down is lit up. Perhaps this the final shot in Dryden's place as Bond is leaving or it may be from another sequence in the film or Maybe it's not even Bond in that lift but Dryden again. Just some thoughts on the matter.

That sounds similar to my suggestion on the matter, although you know a little more than I do :tup:

I have to say your sugestion is pretty much a decent description of what may happen.
:D

#32 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 04:46 AM

One thing, that is Bond in the lift. The doors open just enough that you can tell it's Craig's head. He has a very unique head, so it's easy to tell it's him.

Spot on btw ASP, that's exactly how I pictured the opening taking place :tup:

#33 stamper

stamper

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2994 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:07 AM

What are you guys rambling about ? It"s all there in the trailer. A guy think he is stalked. First shot of Bond is the elevator door opening, stepping out of the shadows and killing the guy ! SPOILER ! :tup:

#34 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:22 AM

According to the script, in which scene does bond says "bond, James Bond"

#35 Andrew

Andrew

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1274 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:32 AM

According to the script, in which scene does bond says "bond, James Bond"

The last one, or so I've heard.

#36 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:57 AM

It's the last line of the script.

#37 Andrew

Andrew

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1274 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

I thought the last line was "...and yours is?"

:tup:

#38 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:01 AM

I thought the last line was "...and yours is?"

:D

Smart [censored] :tup:

#39 MrDraco

MrDraco

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:36 AM

The PTS opens with Daniel Craig punching Mike Myers in the face and then tossing him infront of a moving truck just as the bond theme plays..

#40 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:49 AM

The PTS opens with Daniel Craig punching Mike Myers in the face and then tossing him infront of a moving truck just as the bond theme plays..

So you read the script eh?

#41 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:49 PM

And the latest location news suggests that we will be introduced to Bond standing in the shadows at Eton College... not as a student, but rather at a cricket match intended to be in Pakistan.

#42 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:57 PM

And the latest location news suggests that we will be introduced to Bond standing in the shadows at Eton College... not as a student, but rather at a cricket match intended to be in Pakistan.

Bond is seen in shadows during this bit, I wonder if they're actually going to use Craig for it? After all they didnt actually send Brosnan to the dam in Switzerland (it was Switzerland right?) to film the exteriors for the pretitles of Goldeneye.

#43 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:06 PM

Bond is seen in shadows during this bit, I wonder if they're actually going to use Craig for it? After all they didnt actually send Brosnan to the dam in Switzerland (it was Switzerland right?) to film the exteriors for the pretitles of Goldeneye.

Yeah true, the first mention of Bond in the script says "face in silhouette". I suppose they would have to use Craig for that, but if it's just an establishing shot required, that could easily be done at Pinewood I guess. But it's not too far for Craig to pop down to Eton for the day! Depends what they're wanting I guess.

Hmm... wonder if I could get a part as an extra playing in the cricket match :tup: