63 replies to this topic

#61 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:56 AM

Digging out an old one for a late rumour confirmation.
This is from a recent interview with German magazine "Stern":

Q: You were rumoured to play a bad guy in the latest Bond movie?
A:Bond producer Barbara Broccoli is a big fan of mine, she had the idea. I even auditioned for it, but the role, well, it was a bit too much of a cliche, so I decided not to go into acting for it

Oh please. We all know the game, he didn't get the role, so now he's saying he turned it down :D

#62 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:45 PM

Following in the great tradition of Goldie and Madonna.:D Glad they got the idea this isn't that cute anymore. The Richard Branson thing happened so fast in CR it didn't detract at all, at least.

#63 spynovelfan

spynovelfan

Commander CMG

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:00 AM

Well it didn't fall through but it's not like this was the first time they tried this.They tried to get Morten Harket(a-ha) to play a henchmen part in TLD.

Did they? I wonder why they didn't play him up more as a Bond figure for the promotion of the song seeing as he looks rather Bondish and is better looking than most models of either sex. And has a voice like Roy Orbison. Sickening man!

#64 Flash1087

Flash1087

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:59 AM

Did they? I wonder why they didn't play him up more as a Bond figure for the promotion of the song seeing as he looks rather Bondish and is better looking than most models of either sex. And has a voice like Roy Orbison. Sickening man!

And yet we love him anyway.