This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

GoldenEye's best 'secret' levels

33 replies to this topic

Poll: The better GoldenEye secret level is?

The better GoldenEye secret level is?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Double-0-Seven

Double-0-Seven

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2710 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:42 AM

Both fun levels, but I voted for Aztec.

I've always liked this level because I feel like I'm playing a Moonraker game. The lasers are awesome, and battling Jaws is always fun. The drone guns in this level have never been a problem for me. I'm usually able to hide so I can just see them to shoot at them but I'm not close enough for them to shoot at me.

Egyptian is fun and it's fun to do the pattern and get the golden gun to kill Baron Samedi, but I find it just doesn't have the same replay value as Aztec does.

#32 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

The only one i can choose is the 'Aztec complex' since i cannot play on the Egyptian level for some reason. :angry:

You need to have beaten every level on 00-Agent to get access to Egyptian.

Ah, maybe why :cooltongue:

cheers Q

#33 Professor Dent

Professor Dent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5326 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

Aztec is my favorite. Love the Moonraker tie-in plus you get to use the cool blue laser gun (although with the GameShark you can use it on every level :cooltongue: ).

#34 Double-0-Seven

Double-0-Seven

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2710 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:06 PM

Aztec is my favorite. Love the Moonraker tie-in plus you get to use the cool blue laser gun (although with the GameShark you can use it on every level :cooltongue: ).

Gameshark isn't necessarily needed for that. You can use the "All Guns" unlockable cheat. :angry: