Inconceivable! :D

#6932 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:42 PM

Why is it I always fall for the unattainable woman?

Why is it I always get mad at the TV?

Finally: Who the hell made the decision to cancel Human Target?

I do not always drink beer. But when I do I prefer Pabst Blue Ribbon. Stay thirsty my redneck friends.

#6933 Chief of SIS

Chief of SIS

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:21 PM

My brother and I hung out last night and got out the dusty copy of Riven: The Sequel to Myst for the PC. Haven't seen it in years. It was always too hard for us when we were young but now, our educations have provided us with the adequate skills for difficult puzzle solving.

Only took us 14 years.

#6934 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

http://video.google....arch&plindex=3#
German version...if you dare...

#6935 Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

And the Lord spake... "Thou shalt count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Amen.

#6936 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:26 AM

A piece of advice I think I should give to all of you here:
Eat right, excercise regularly & die anyway so ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6937 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Happy 4th!

Drink it if you got it!

#6938 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

Pyeongchang gets 2018 Games

http://www.reuters.c...E7652BR20110706

-----------------------------

Not really how sure I'd feel about going to Olympic games with North Korea 60 miles away. Although Kim Jong Il probably won't be alive when these Olympics arrive, the temptation may be too great for whomever is in charge to resist trying to start a little trouble. And this location seems *sooooooo* unsexy. Rio 2016 Games will probably be huge ratings hit in the United States; Pyeongchang Winter Olympics 2018? Not so much.

Right now I am trying to imagine a redneck trying to pronounce Pyeongchang. Laughing hysterically.

#6939 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:40 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/UK-riots-2011-London-Birmingham-people-forced-strip-naked-street.html

Why can't the British police get a handle on this thing? One of the preeminent powers of the 20th century can't lock down some mindless thugs and hoodlums? It's insanity. These "protesters" should be shot on sight.

OUR police are doing their damdest to sort this out, these guys deserve some respect.

We can't just 'shoot' them or even get them off the street in a forceful manner due to the abolishment of the riot act.

All cells in London are currently full.

The rioters are to blame, not the hardworking police officers.

Only in Britain would you get people running round in designer clothes with iphones and Blackberry's stealing and claiming to be in poverty!

Also, The Daily Hate Mail is a terrible newspaper, always going for the easy targets rather than attacking the scum that are doing this.

I hope all this crap stops very soon!

#6940 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

http://www.dailymail...ked-street.html

Why can't the British police get a handle on this thing? One of the preeminent powers of the 20th century can't lock down some mindless thugs and hoodlums? It's insanity. These "protesters" should be shot on sight.

Only in Britain would you get people running round in designer clothes with iphones and Blackberry's stealing and claiming to be in poverty!

You've obviously never been to the United States...

#6941 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

You've obviously never been to the United States...

I have been fortunate to visit America twice, a stay in Los Angeles and another in Las Vegas. Don't worry, I would never claim to know all about the USA's social issues, and I wouldn't dream of ranting on something I know nothing about. Although from my personal experience of my travels to the US I have only positive things to say about the places I visited and the people I met. :)

I have to echo what our Prime Minister Mr Cameron said about our gang culture earlier today..."There are pockets of our society that are not just broken, but frankly sick."

They give nothing but expect everything, most of these kids don't even know who their fathers are and their mothers are kids themselves! Just seeing all these pictures makes me realise how the rest of the world must view us. Deeply ashamed to English right now.

#6942 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

2 things I need: Beer & Pong

#6943 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

Haven't been on CBN in ages, but then again things have been relatively quiet on the Bond 23 front!

#6944 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

Agreed. But heating up now!

#6945 Gabe Vieira

Gabe Vieira

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Dear lord, that was horrifying. Not sure where I was but everything was in black and white and there was German impressionistic art everywhere. Glad to be back.

#6946 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Glad you are back Gabe!

Now on a completely unrelated note-Justin 'Baby' Bieber is alleged to be the baby daddy of a fan's child conceived when she was 20 & he 16. The tryst took about 30 seconds-wait. What? Really?! Oh & genius chick could get a statutory rape charge possibly if this is true.

Note to Selena Gomez-now that you are 18 I last a lot longer than 30 seconds. Dump him, you are way to good for him & you need an older man to show you around.

What? I'm a perv and proud of it.

#6947 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

I think everything said in a imitated Sean Connery voice makes life great

#6948 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

What if you could have your GPS talk in the voice of your favorite movie or tv character?

Jack Bauer- (Calm)Now listen very closely. You are going to turn left at the next intersection. Do you understand? Good. Wrong turn.(Loud!) Dammit! Recalculating! Now take this next right turn or I swear to God I will make you watch your family die! (Calm) Good! Now I want you to take that left at teh next intersection. Do it now. Good. Your destination is 2 blocks from your current position on your left. Shooters are on the top of the buildings on your right and directly ahead of you. This is the longest day of your life. (Loud!) Now tell me who do you work for?!

#6949 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

Mmmmmm! Beer!

#6950 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

After six years of studying, today is my last day of university. Today is everything I have been working towards; some time tomorrow, I will be leaving. And I (probably) won't be coming back. It feels different to how I thought it would - even knownng that this was the goal, even when everyone has packed up and left, I still can't quite disengage myself from it. I should be happy, but I'm not, no matter how much I know that there is nothing left for me here. It probably doesn't help that I have no idea what is around the corner (I'm still waiting for results to be released to graduate programs), but the hardest part is knowing that I will probably not see some of the people here again for a very long time, if at all. Even if I stayed, they would eventually leave, and it would just be prolonging the inevitable. My bags are packed, my block is finally empty, and most of the town has gone quiet now that university is out. The lights up on the hill have been turned off - I watched them go out last night - now that the semester is over; it's odd how comforting I found them, since they're visible from my flat. Now, more than ever before, is the time to leave. There isn't a thing in the world holding me back.

But I still want to stay.

#6951 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

After six years of studying, today is my last day of university. Today is everything I have been working towards; some time tomorrow, I will be leaving. And I (probably) won't be coming back. It feels different to how I thought it would - even knownng that this was the goal, even when everyone has packed up and left, I still can't quite disengage myself from it. I should be happy, but I'm not, no matter how much I know that there is nothing left for me here. It probably doesn't help that I have no idea what is around the corner (I'm still waiting for results to be released to graduate programs), but the hardest part is knowing that I will probably not see some of the people here again for a very long time, if at all. Even if I stayed, they would eventually leave, and it would just be prolonging the inevitable. My bags are packed, my block is finally empty, and most of the town has gone quiet now that university is out. The lights up on the hill have been turned off - I watched them go out last night - now that the semester is over; it's odd how comforting I found them, since they're visible from my flat. Now, more than ever before, is the time to leave. There isn't a thing in the world holding me back.

But I still want to stay.

I feel for yo. Perhaps it's the change that scares you. It's like 6 years of memories of everyday routine have gone. Just think of the upcoming. Perhaps it'll make you feel better, something that a doubt. They say that those years are the best. I can tell they're right and certainly you can.

#6952 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

I need a hug.

Then I need a couple of strippers & a call girl......

#6953 Kilroy6644

Kilroy6644

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

I need a hug.

What do you mean "then?" Shouldn't you start with them?

#6954 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:15 AM

YUUUPI

#6955 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:46 AM

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Daaan-ger Zone!

#6956 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:51 AM

I need a hug.

What do you mean "then?" Shouldn't you start with them?

Strippers to get it going; call girls for relief. And most strippers look better than call girls, unless you hit the jackpot hot stripper who is also a call girl. I am so going to Hell.

#6957 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm back from New York. Had a great time. Time to catch up on some Bond.

#6958 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

Idris wins for Luther, brilliant!!!

#6959 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

Damn, who [censored] up the internet today?

#6960 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:37 AM

Damn, who [censored] up the internet today?

Whoops! My bad I was trying to download pørn & got carried away. Damn Skynet!