#62 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 08:51 PM

Ahh well, all's saved it seems.

However for those desperate people out there (and it's great music) the IRC offer still stands :)

#63 RP01

RP01

Cadet

• Crew
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:32 PM

Hi,

It's great to hear that your music is going to be available again. I had only listened to the first track - the gunbarrel sequence. I thinks its brilliant, and I really love the glissando strings that join in about 6 seconds into the track. Its reminiscent of Live and Let Die in a way, but original at the same time.

The only bit that got me was that the first few bars, up to about four seconds in, before the bond theme gets going, is not how it should be. Does anyone see what I mean. If you listen to, say the Living Daylights gunbarrel sequence you'll see what I mean.

Good work though, keep it up! Can't wait till it's all available.

#64 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:09 PM

Gunbarrel sounds fine to me.... you're not the first person to mention it though. I matched it note for note with the beginning of Arnolds DAD gunbarrel, so Im having trouble figuring out what it is that some of you are hearing that Im not. Yeah, the glissandi violins were another little (very little) homage to Martins LALD score.. good ears!

Rich

#65 Lotman

Lotman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:10 PM

Looks like it's still not fixed...

#66 RP01

RP01

Cadet

• Crew
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:43 PM

Originally posted by Lotman
Looks like it's still not fixed...

I know! I was really looking forward to hearing some more of this great music.

BTW: Lotman, regarding the TWINE Album you made, would you be able to send me a message to say how you did it. Thanks

#67 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:31 PM

The site will for sure be up in the next week guys, so be patient. :)
Also, 3 new tracks will be released when the site is relaunched and hopefully the alternate gunbarrel I did that is heard in the flash intro for the films site. One last thing, keep an eye out for the music I did for Blofelds Cat's excellent re-edit of the NSNA pre credit sequence, pretty cool stuff, and a gunbarrel VERY similar to Arnolds unreleased TWINE gunbarrel. It's a full 2.5 minute suite of bond coolness, you'll all love it. I'll post something here when BSLTW goes back online!

Rich

#68 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:37 PM

Unreleased TWINE gunbarrel? I've never heard of this! Can't wait to hear all of your work Rich!

#69 TonicBH

TonicBH

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:43 AM

A Question... (and probably a dumb one):

Would it hurt at all to share these around filesharing programs or are we worried that MGM might get their hands on them?

#70 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 06:12 PM

It's not a dumb question at all actually...

I honestly dont think it's a good idea though. For one, my name isnt attatched to those cues, so someone else could easily take credit for them. More importantly, if MGM got ahold of them, there's no telling how they would respond.

Rich

#71 Lotman

Lotman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 09:52 AM

Anybody any news on this? It's still under construction. :)
Or could anyone put this music on another site?

Greetz!

#72 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:58 AM

I share your feelings Lotman, I've been waiting weeks and I still haven't heard a single note of the score!

#73 Sensualist

Sensualist

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 01:54 PM

Originally posted by Rich Douglas
lol...  yup, track 3 is definately "Mona Lisa Overdrive" + Zimmer ("The Peacemaker") with my own touches.  In fact, the Brass stacc samples I used for that track are from the Media Ventures private sound library (dont ask).  I wanted to do something very much over the top for bonds escape.  

And sensualist.... call me Rich :)

Rich

Hey Rich, I need a user name and password to access your website (the second link on the first post in this thread).

How do I get them?:)

#74 TGO

TGO

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:04 AM

What the hell is the score?

Rich, can you possibly post your tracks temporarily on another website, because this is getting annoying. I havent heard one note of your score yet!

#75 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:53 PM

Also could you please comment further on TWINE alternate gunbarrel. :)

#76 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 07:39 PM

Alright,

The site has been down due to some PR issues recently. Ive just heard from Seb Harvey, one of the projects leads, and he says the site will be up and running very soon (within 2 weeks I would imagine), so never fear.

Concerning the TWINE gunbarrel... I liked what Arnold did for that so much that I used the same idea (with my own touches) when I rescored Never Say Never Again (the pretitles) for Blofelds Cat. Those of you that want that 3 minute cue I did for NSNA, shoot me an e-mail and Ill get it to you. Make sure that you can get a 3MB file though, those of you with hotmail or yahoo most likely will not be able to get it, however, if someone can put it up on a website we would be all set. This 3 minutes is some of the best original bond music Ive done thus far... lol.. Im thankful for all the projects Ive had that enabled me to perfect my bond style. Hopefully Blofelds Cat will have Never Say McClory up and running again so you all can see how the music works with the picture.

BSLTW will be up very soon, in the mean time e-mail me for this unreleased cue:
[email protected]

Rich

#77 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 01:13 AM

Any updates?

I don't think I can wait much longer! :)

#78 Lotman

Lotman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:03 PM

Please check back shortly.

:)

#79 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 04:36 AM

I dont know whats going on with this guys.... when I find anything out Ill let you know.

Rich

#80 Lotman

Lotman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 05:01 PM

"Shortly" has been interpreted in a whole other sense :)

#81 gkgyver

gkgyver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1891 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:38 PM

Could it be that 007 Enters The Sub is very similar to the Agent Under Fire score from the first level when Bond has to get to the sub right in time?

#82 Lotman

Lotman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 08:09 PM

"This page cannot be found"...

:)

#83 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 08:12 PM

It's been ages since we've heard anything about this and last time we were told to expect it within a few days. What's happening here? I'm very eager to listen to the rest of the score.

#84 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:29 PM

Hey guys,

I have heard absolutely nothing from anyone on this project, Im assuming it's dead in the water unfortunately, so dont get your hopes up. Maybe someone from CBn can host the music?

Rich

#85 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:44 PM

Try contacting Level007. His site hasn't been updated in a while so I'm sure he'd love to add some new music to it.

#86 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:49 PM

Rich, I have a website for my photo studio, what all would be involved in hosting this and how much music are we looking at (Vol2 perhaps)?

#87 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 03:00 AM

Ages ago, I got a (somewhat) theatening and (highly) amusing PM telling me that any hosting/distribution of the music would be an 'attack' on the project.

Now that it's dead, I guess they can go blow themselves and i'll send it to people anyway. (Not that the PM would have stopped me, after all, what would they do? Sue me? I think not.)

TRS:
There are 12 tracks of music coming to about 22megs. (This is for all of Vol1)

#88 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:54 AM

Yes, I have Vol.1 , I was wondering if Vol2 was ready to be hosted as well.

#89 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 05:17 PM

Alright guys,

I just got an update from the BSLTW team... why they havent updated anyone including myself in such a long time is beyond me. They urged me to wait and not put my music up on another site... but you know what, you guys want to hear the music, and I want you to hear the music, so who can host it? Its going up on a site, at least temporarily until the BSLTW production starts rolling again. Snake Eyes and trs, can one or both of you e-mail me and tell me what tracks youve got? We can take it from there and I can get you everything else which comprises volume 2. One more thing, if ANYONE gets a threat from the BSLTW team, post it here. As I think its childish since they dont own me or my music and Im in no way under contract with them. IF they do make a threat, disregaurd it as they cannot do a thing about it from a business standpoint, all they can do is slam this site and whoever is hosting the music. I already e-mailed the producer and told him all this, and also that if I find out about anymore threats towards CBn or its members, Im walking with my music... its just to unprofessional for my taste. Anyway, lets get things rolling.

Rich

#90 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 05:30 PM

Rich,

I have Volume One--tracks One through 12.