• 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

http://www.dailymail...ly-married.html

Posted Image
Bonded: Craig and Satsuki wear rings as they walk in Brentwood, California

Daniel Craig and his girlfriend are secretly married

By Katie Nicholl
Last updated at 12:23 AM on 21st February 2010

Bond star Daniel Craig is believed to have married in secret after he was spotted with a gold ring on his wedding finger.

His girlfriend of six years, Japanese-US film producer Satsuki Mitchell, 30, also had a ring on the third finger of her left hand.

A spokesman for Craig, 41, yesterday insisted that it was ‘a private matter’.

In the past, Craig has quashed rumours that he and Satsuki were engaged.

The wedding band was on display as he and Satsuki held hands when they left an ‘Artists for Peace and Justice’ meeting in Brentwood, California. And millions saw his wedding band during the Help Haiti telethon appeal.

A source said: ‘We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He’s very private.’

The relationship was allegedly tested when Craig reportedly had an affair with his Layer Cake co-star Sienna Miller in 2005.

His previous marriage, to Scottish actress Fiona Loudon, ended in 1994 after two years. They have a 19-year-old daughter, Ella.

- Congrats if true! B)

#2 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

He truly is a Bond-level secret agent if he can accomplish getting married without any paparazzi knowing about it!

#3 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:32 AM

He truly is a Bond-level secret agent if he can accomplish getting married without any paparazzi knowing about it!

A true feat indeed.
Wonder how he did it? B)

#4 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:27 AM

On Her Majesty's Secret Wedding Service.

#5 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:02 AM

He married his Kissy Sazuki. B)

#6 David Schofield

David Schofield

Commander

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

Seems odd you'd want to keep private the fact that you were married, to, essentially, deny it. Being married is an undeniable fact, if one happens to be wed.

Indeed, most of us married folk are as proud as punch we are married. We don't care whether everyone knows, from friends and relatives, to the people we pass in the street, the girl who checks out our food at the supermarket.

But then I'm not obsessed by privacy. Well, not in the same way as someone who earns their living by performing for the public, obviously

PS - isn't the title "Artists for Peace and Justice" the most pretentiously depressing organisation you've ever heard of? It'll never have the cache of my excluse club: "Businessmen for Violence and Inequality".

#7 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

Best wishes to them B)

#8 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

I think we'll be hearing the pitter patter of tiny Craig/Mitchell feet soon B)

#9 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

Why, is Satsuki up the duff?

#10 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

Haha, not as far as I know. I was kinda half-joking, but maybe Dan wants more kids in the future with Satsuki. Who knows?

#11 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

Haha, not as far as I know. I was kinda half-joking, but maybe Dan wants more kids in the future with Satsuki. Who knows?

Well he's got the cash to do it and have the nanny hired.
Fair play to the man.

#12 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

http://www.gossipcop..._medium=twitter

Source:
Reports in British papers today claim James Bond Daniel Craig has secretly wed girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell.

The two, who have dated for several years, were spotted in California wearing new bands on their ring fingers. According to a source for Daily Mail, “We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare, adding, “He’s very private.”

And, Gossip Cop can report, still unmarried.

A source close to Craig assures Gossip Cop the actor and Mitchell are “not married.” We’re told the rings represent the long-time couple’s commitment to each other, but not any new official or legal status.

B)

#13 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

Source:
Reports in British papers today claim James Bond Daniel Craig has secretly wed girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell.

The two, who have dated for several years, were spotted in California wearing new bands on their ring fingers. According to a source for Daily Mail, “We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare, adding, “He’s very private.”

A source close to Craig assures Gossip Cop the actor and Mitchell are “not married.” We’re told the rings represent the long-time couple’s commitment to each other, but not any new official or legal status.

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :tdown: Haven't a clue where she is now ! :tdown:

#14 Conlazmoodalbrocra

Conlazmoodalbrocra

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

Source:

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :) Haven't a clue where she is now ! :tdown:

Still waiting for you MrKidd! :tdown:

#15 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:42 AM

Source:

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :) Haven't a clue where she is now ! :tdown:

Still waiting for you MrKidd! :)

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :S Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :S

#16 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:59 AM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :S Haven't a clue where she is now ! :tdown:

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :S Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :|

Isn't that always the way? :)

#17 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:53 PM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :| Haven't a clue where she is now ! :)

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :S Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :|

Isn't that always the way? :S

Always the way??!! My friend, if that has happened to you more than once then I'd ask yourself a few questions.... :S What was it that Oscar Wilde once said..... :tdown:

#18 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :| Haven't a clue where she is now ! :)

Still waiting for you MrKidd! :S

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :| Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :D

Always the way??!! My friend, if that has happened to you more than once then I'd ask yourself a few questions.... :| What was it that Oscar Wilde once said..... :tdown:

I don't question my life anymore :S but re: Oscar.
"Either that wallpaper goes, or I do!".

So I will, for now. :)

#19 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

B)

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :D Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :D

Always the way??!! My friend, if that has happened to you more than once then I'd ask yourself a few questions.... :| What was it that Oscar Wilde once said..... :tdown:

I don't question my life anymore :S but re: Oscar.

Ah yes, the wallpaper that dare not show its pattern! :|

#20 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :D Haven't a clue where she is now ! :S

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :D Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :(

Isn't that always the way? :|

Always the way??!! My friend, if that has happened to you more than once then I'd ask yourself a few questions.... :S What was it that Oscar Wilde once said..... :tdown:

I don't question my life anymore :| but re: Oscar.

Ah yes, the wallpaper that dare not show its pattern! :|

No point in showing the pattern to everyone now is there? :)
Like Craig and his personal life.

#21 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :D Haven't a clue where she is now ! :S

Still waiting for you MrKidd! :|

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :( Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :(

Ah yes, the wallpaper that dare not show its pattern! :D

No point in showing the pattern to everyone now is there? :S

Oh yes - Daniel Craig's personal life..THAT'S what this thread's about!...Oh, who cares!!! :) :)

#22 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :( Haven't a clue where she is now ! :S

Still waiting for you MrKidd! :|

Mmmm - that makes things awkward. What am supposed to tell my wife and kids????? :( Nah, anyway - I heard she became a lesbian :tdown: :)

Ah yes, the wallpaper that dare not show its pattern! :D

No point in showing the pattern to everyone now is there? :S

Oh yes - Daniel Craig's personal life..THAT'S what this thread's about!...Oh, who cares!!! :) :)

Yes, Bugger it. No-one else is posting. :D

#23 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Congratulations to them! B)

#24 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

Source:

B)

Sure, what's so strange? I once gave a girlfriend of mine a ring. It didn't mean we were married but I wanted to show her how strongly I felt. She promised me that she would always be mine. We were both 8 at the time! :tdown: Haven't a clue where she is now ! :tdown:

And in five more years you shall bump into one another and be instantly infatuated and ten years later she'll realize who, exactly, you are. End of.

#25 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

Source:

B)

And in five more years you shall bump into one another and be instantly infatuated and ten years later she'll realize who, exactly, you are. End of.

Mmmm - that doesn't sound very nice Mr Grumpy-Puss. What's the matter? Are you upset by something or is it just hormonal?

#26 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, Tybre, you sound like Gravity's Silhouette. LOL

Edited by elizabeth, 24 February 2010 - 10:35 PM.

#27 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, Tybre, you sound like Gravity's Silhouette. LOL

Naught, naughty Elizabeth. B)

#28 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:36 AM

Ok kids, why don't we all just play nice B) Any one of us can be misunderstood at times. It reminds me of the time I was arrested by that undercover policeman in a public lavatory. I was genuinely just interested in what the time was!! :tdown:

Besides, I enjoy Gravity's posts. He argues his point not the person.

Edited by MrKidd, 25 February 2010 - 10:20 PM.

#29 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

If true, congratulations to Daniel!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!
B)

I think a celebration is in order, eh? What say we celebrate by getting started on Bond23? Break out the tux, martini, and re shoot the gunbarrel sequence. :tdown:

#30 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

If true, congratulations to Daniel!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!
B)

I think a celebration is in order, eh? What say we celebrate by getting started on Bond23? Break out the tux, martini, and re shoot the gunbarrel sequence. :tdown:

More chance of Daniel actually being married than that happening.