I don't give a damn about my martinis.

#92 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

Next time I'm in a desert, I'll leave someone there. B)

#93 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

My networking skills have shot through the roof.

I now share a mutual friend with everyone.

#94 dodge

dodge

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5068 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:32 PM

This may change, if DC's third outing is better than his last. Right now, I've been inspired to head upstream and be more like Laz: lean, with washboard abs and a solid, not beefy physique...better humored, with real gusto...more genuine enjoyment of the ladies I see...and more fun in all aspects of living The Life.

#95 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:23 PM

I talk to more people with a smirk, when on trains. B)

#96 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

This may change, if DC's third outing is better than his last. Right now, I've been inspired to head upstream and be more like Laz: lean, with washboard abs and a solid, not beefy physique...better humored, with real gusto...more genuine enjoyment of the ladies I see...and more fun in all aspects of living The Life.

Just don't give up after one year and end up in bed with any tennis players.

#97 Cilogy

Cilogy

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:33 AM

There have been three areas for me.

1. I try to either go to the gym or for a run at least 4 times a week...sometimes even up to 6 times per week. When I go, I take it to the max and sweat buckets. He mentioned that all one needs is 1 hour per day and so that's where I stop. 50 to 60 minutes total. I do not have a six pack but I can now run further and harder than I ever have in my life.

2. I wear business attire five days a week...but now, especially after Quantum, I have been consistently wearing discrete white pocket squares in my suit jacket pockets (as long as my shirts are white or have white in them) a la the Quantum posters one and two. I no longer wear a tie - again, Quantum poster number two - but everything else is crisp and clean and always polished.

3. I have no idea why this is (could be maturity) but I treat women with greater respect and dignity than I ever have. I don't want to chalk it up as giving credit to how James Bond has been written for Craig's portrayal as a relatively new 00, but perhaps it has subconsciously seeped in. I may be grasping here.

What about you good folk?

Daniel Craig as bond has changed my life, no joke.

I had always wanted to be like Bond, but never had the inspiration until Craig. He and I have the same build (short torso, long legs) and are not as tall as the other Bond actors. I'm also not exactly a great looking guy, just as Craig is claimed to be, so it works for me.

I have roughly followed a workout plan, started wearing different clothes, and have since grown closer to the franchise than ever before.