In production?

69 replies to this topic

#61 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 October 2002 - 06:48 PM

Ok, ive come to my end!!!! ATTENTION all CBn forum users and budding bond writers, im looking for a writing partner to start a new fan fiction project. Please help me, this is what must be meant by writers block!!

If any of you are interested than please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

#62 Sigma

Sigma

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 October 2002 - 08:56 PM

I'll set the ball rolling, 0010, I'm interested, what kind of thing did you have in mind?

In reference to the previous posts about the roles of other 00 agents, in my opinion it can add an interesting dimension to a story. It is obvious that Bond is not the only 00 agent, and writing about the exploits of other agents allows us to create a new character withing the frame of a detailed and pre built universe. I think that a new character can have different traits and personnalities than Bond, and would react to situations differently. This was my motive for writing my fan fics about 005, he reacts completely differently to Bond, mainly because I've given him a different personnality, back story, and a family.

I'll get off my soap box now. :)

#63 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 08:21 PM

well i was thinking about the phrase 'When great minds think the same' and that set me off. Basically im at my writers block and i need a partner to slap me across the face every now and help me with the writing process.

Interested??

#64 Sigma

Sigma

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 10:06 PM

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away for three days. Anyway, yes I'd be interested in helping anytime you need it, 0010. Just shout.

#65 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 10:08 PM

Would you like the position of stunt co-ordinator?

#66 Sigma

Sigma

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 07:37 PM

I assume that entails writing action sequences. I'm not sure how competant i'd be at that, I've never been 100% happy with my own sequences. But I'll give it a go if you'd like.

#67 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 08:10 PM

Well you would have most control over the action sequences and id be there just to throw in any ideas id have! Plus you'd get a writing credit at the end of it all!!

#68 Sigma

Sigma

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, I'll give it a go, just can't guarantee the quality. Tell me what you need.

#69 Double oh Ten

Double oh Ten

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 08:56 PM

Well to get you started and warmed up i was thinking about a fight between Bond and the primary villain to end the book. They would be fighting around an air intake area at some sort of industrial facility. Anyway i was thinking about this because i wanted Bond to throw the villain into one of the huge fans of the air intake and quip 'I think that is what is meant by a case of band wind'

And the car chase of course, something incorporating a tight space, like a storm drain.

Just brainstorm a few ideas for me, and send them over. Appreciate the help Sigma, and i hope you enjoy it!!

#70 Sigma

Sigma

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 09:15 PM

I always enjoy a challenge. As for the villains name, shall i just use a name of my own, or have you one that you wanted using?

I'll post it as soon as i've finished.