new Goldfinger site

3 replies to this topic

#1 The Girl With The Golden Gun

The Girl With The Golden Gun

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Location:Deep inside my hollowed out volcano...in the South of England!

Posted 30 April 2003 - 12:57 PM

hiya,

its not finished yet, but i'm in the process of creating a new site about the textual analysis of the film. it is mainly aimed at Film students and also to ppl engaged with the serious study of Bond (yes it can be done!!). Although it doesn't look much at the moment, it will contain come useful questions and answers on many aspects of the film. I woud be grateful if, when u've finished reading, you'd sign my guestbook! Please click on the link to view. Goldfinger

thanks. :)

#2 Jriv71

Jriv71

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 02:44 PM

I'm sure it was difficult to create, but once the word "Goldfinger" started following me around, I just had to leave. Sorry.

#3 The Girl With The Golden Gun

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 07:49 PM

yeah, at first i thought that text trail was kinda cool, but now its just irritating. whats more, i have it on nearly every one of my web pages and am just about to embark on a campaign to get rid of the text trails, so don't worry.

As i said, the page is aimed at film students or ppl wanting to look closer at the film. I hope to work more on the page this week , there's only a certain amount of space which means only a certain no. of questions can go up there, but i'll see what i can do. did u have a look round the rest of my site by clicking on "back" or "home" ?

#4 The Girl With The Golden Gun

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 08:33 PM

OK the site is now complete.