5 replies to this topic

#1 M_Balje

M_Balje

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:28 AM

This lady from Italy have an great Voice and a couple of Months she sing englisch to.
What do you think about here for the titel song of Bond 22 of 23 with Tom Jones Together.

Posted Image

Or as Bond girl from Italy

http://www.laurapausini.com/

For all dutch and Belgium people lissen to the number of Paul de Leeuw: "Ik heb je lief",that number is an cover from here song: Strani amore.

[quote]Laura Pausini - Strani amore
Mi dispiace devo andare via
Ma sapevo che era una bugia
Quanto tempo perso dietro a lui
Che promette poi non cambia mai
Strani amori mettono nei guai
Ma in realt

#2 mkkbb

mkkbb

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 10:15 AM

She looks gorgeous, rather like Melina from FYEO. I think it is due a return to Bond girls taking a more backseat approach to the films. For instance, compare Jinx and Melina. Jinx was in-your-face, Melina was going along with the flow.

I'd like to see a Bond girl who is frightened and hoping someone will show them the way (Bond), like a Domino, Solitaire, Tatiana or Kara. Not because I think women should be as dominant as Bond, but to see a Bond film in the vein of the old films again.

#3 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:28 PM

I couldn't agree with you more, mkkbb - The films should shift their focus back to Bond himself (they are after all called "Bond films"). I have no problem with strong female characters, but they don't need to steal the limelight so completely as Jinx did.

As for Laura Pausini - very attractive! Is she an actress as well, M_Balje, or just a singer? I'd never heard of her before now.

#4 M_Balje

M_Balje

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 10:07 PM

Originally posted by Double-0 Six
I couldn't agree with you more, mkkbb - The films should shift their focus back to Bond himself (they are after all called "Bond films"). I have no problem with strong female characters, but they don't need to steal the limelight so completely as Jinx did.

As for Laura Pausini - very attractive! Is she an actress as well, M_Balje, or just a singer? I'd never heard of her before now.

She is not an Actres,as i my can remember.
Iam not an fan of here,but i think she can sing an song for an Bond movie in Englisch or Italien.
She song only Italien music,but now after a couple of years she is back with Englisch stuf.
The Netherlands is the first country after Italy where she show here Italien and now Englisch music. (I don't no the name of the single)
In America and Italy there know who she is to.
Mabey in other country's to.

#5 Czechflash

Czechflash

Cadet

• Crew
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 12:37 AM

I agree, I think my favourite Bond girl was Melina in FYEO,
which btw is my favourite Bond as well...
I'd like to see such a Bond girl again. She was gorgeous,
needed a man like Bond to help/rescue her, but at the
same time she was able to be tough...I liked it a lot !

#6 Imperator

Imperator

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 04:32 AM

She does sing better than Madonna.