7 replies to this topic

#1 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 12:35 PM

I think we need this, I need a 24 board where nothing will be ruined for me.

How awesome was tonights! Beat any two eps last year (excluding 10pm-12pm of course). But wow! Poor Mason! The Bomb! And Nina!

I am so excited about Nina its not funny.

What I love about this show is it can have me literally getting irritated as things get worse and worse...I was letting out audible "oh ****"'s when the bomb went off and Nina gave me the same stunned panting affect she gave me at 10:59:45 last time.

And we've only just begun. If you haven't started yet, get the 8pm-12pm DVD of season one this weekend then start season 2 on monday. You'll thank me for it.

#2 Vodka Martino

Vodka Martino

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 11:26 AM

Matt, this show will be the death of us. I will probably have a heart attack before it's over.

Vodka Martino

#3 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 11:54 AM

My god nina gives me the shivers.

What amazes me though is they aren't doing "previously on 24" segments that go back to last season. I mean fill the new viewers in on who nina is! I tried to get some of my friends to watch this and they're lost.

#4 brendan007

brendan007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1512 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 12:26 PM

i am totally addicted to this show. my whole world stops on monday nights. i cannot wait till next week to see jack and nina together, it should be great television.
so far this season has been better than the last, although its extremely extremely doubtful that the nuclear bomb will go off, so it removes some of the tension, although they have more than made up with it with the other storylines going on.

#5 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 11:41 AM

1pm-3pm

Its amazing how in two whole episodes of 24 nothing much really happens but somehow you're on the edge of your seat. Suspected the wife was dead anyway but my god how good is Penny Johnson Jerald as Sheree Palmer...welcome back to the biggest bitch of all.

2:59:58...2:59:59...3:00:00

#6 Vodka Martino

Vodka Martino

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 12:19 PM

Originally posted by brendan007
...although its extremely extremely doubtful that the nuclear bomb will go off, so it removes some of the tension...

Dude, don't put ANYTHING past this show. The writers of '24' will do anything. Aww, the suspense is killing me!

VM

#7 brendan007

brendan007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1512 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 06:34 AM

looks like we wont be getting any more double eps anymore sadly. i saw an add for some panel type show that looks like it will be permanetly moving into the spot after 24. the wait is gonna kill me.

#8 Vodka Martino

Vodka Martino

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 11:09 AM

Originally posted by brendan007
looks like we wont be getting any more double eps anymore... the wait is gonna kill me.

Savor it.

VM

P.S.- But you're right, the wait is almost unbearable.