Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 November 2002 - 01:40 AM

[MGM logo]

[cue "Touch of Frost"]

Death is certain.

(Slow-mo of unnamed agent being shot in the head, Bond mass machine gunning people)

Life is not.

[Tanner choking, Bond standing over]

So, what can one man do...

(M speaking: "We are afraid that the terrorist groups are trying to buy a dirty bomb. We don't know how or why, or what they plan to do with it. We have a feeling that this is in direct relation in the reports we

#2 TGO

TGO

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 12:37 AM

I'm writing my story, and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in creating a cover for my short story: A New Day to Die. Just PM me or e-mail me, and I'll tell you all the details if you are interested.

#3 TGO

TGO

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:18 AM

A New Day to Die has been something me and a friend have been working on for the past 6 months. I really didn't realize that coming up with a plot and characters would be so hard! What I'm posting here is a incomplete draft. Well, I would appreciate some feedback, and some tips on how to sharpen dialogue, how to make things clearer, etc. Also, there may be one element that may be...uh...unpopular with most of you, but I hope you enjoy this half-compleated story.

Go to: http://tgo.iwarp.com and select this file: ANDTD(CBN).doc. DO NOT try to right click, or you will get a error message. (I know I did. Note to self...DAMN YOU FREESERVERS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!) Feeling better now. :)

#4 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:55 AM

It's a great little story folks...I highly recommend it!

-- Xenobia

#5 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 05:55 AM

yes a good story indeed