2 replies to this topic

#1 ekko103

ekko103

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 12:14 AM

Hello all,

I am completely new to these forums. Regardless, I want to introduce you to my completed fan fiction work, entitled "The Man With Platinum Hands"

It is currently up on MI6. Simply go to the "Fan Fiction" section. I encourage everyone here to give it a try. I am confident that you will enjoy it.

I know I am new to these forums, but please don't let that stop you from reading it. ---

I would also greatly appreciate any feedback. I have so far received very little feedback. In fact, a full, in-depth review would be GREAT!!

I am sorry if this sounds like I am asking a lot. However, I look forward to hearing everyones comments! Also, do not hold back on the negatives. I want to hear what you thought were the negative aspects, this helps me analyze my work.

Thank you all VERY MUCH!!!
E-mail me here

#2 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 12:38 AM

Hello Ekko!

I will definately check your fanfiction. And while I am doing that, be sure to stop by and check my fan fiction, "Heaven Isn't Too Far Away." And I would love some feedback too...positive and negative.

-- Xenobia

#3 ekko103

ekko103

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2003 - 03:53 PM

Hey Xenobia!

I am currently reading HITFA-actually, I started a while ago; I've only got the last few chapters to read. I will gladly give you some feedback-when I finish!

ekko