No replies to this topic

#1 grimxl

grimxl

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 01:46 AM

Fellow Bond fans:

I have read with great interest all the recent 007 books dealing with the 40th anniversary of our beloved spy. However, as great as many of these books have been discussing the making of the films or their place in cinema/social history, I feel it is time for the true Bond fans to have their say. It is my intention to gather as many Bond fans as I can to share their personal thoughts on 007. I'm not looking for in-depth reviews/critiques of the actors or the films. I'm more interested in how Bond has affected your life, anecdotes about the films/how you became interested in 007, the first time you saw each of the films, and yes, to a ceratin extent your opinions of the individual films (and/or novels).

There is no money involved. If you wish to participate please E-mail me. This is not meant to be a scientific survey, simply a forum for Bond fans to tell their best Bond memories and hopes and fears.

If you wish to become involved please E-mail me. I will send you a questionaire - and i hope you will answer in detailed and honest fashion.

I hope everyone responds and tells their Bond-fan friends to do the same. At present I have no publishing deal, but I feel this could be a fun project and of interest to 007 fans around the world.

Thanks for your time.

Gary Griffith
[email protected]

Hope to hear from you.