Posted 09 January 2003 - 11:30 PM

Pierce Brosnan as Ian Fleming's James Bond in Never Let Die

Also Starring

Samantha Bond as Miss MoneyPenny

John Cleese as Q

Judi Dench as M

Uma Thurman as Crystal Diamonds

Michael Roofs as Apprentice Q

James Bond is on his toughest mission yet because now he must face the small percent of Nazi that are left. what could be so hard about that? Well the Nazi are lead by a madman that has the ability to clone Hitler. Oh and did I mention that this guy has the Spear of Longinus (Spear of Destiny) which Hitler believed if he had he would be able to take over the world? Oh I didn't! Well no wonder bond is gonna need a super sexy scientist turned agent known as Crystal Diamonds to beat these guys. Well believe it or not he will have another person helping him (not always a help) The Apprentice Q who refers to himself in action as Q or Q2. Maybe Bond can beat these Nazi after all but he'll need to use all the tricks in the book and a little luck. Why Never Let Die you ask? Because Hitler may be coming back (in clone form of course!)
Coming Soon...

So what do you think would you want to read it if I wrote it?

#2 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 01:12 AM

i think that would make a great read, and it just might make a good movie

#3 Red Widow Dawn

Red Widow Dawn

Sub-Lieutenant

• Enlisting
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 04:51 PM

It's a great idea. I'm sure it made...err...will make an interesting story.

Have you thought of setting it in Brazil?

#4 philbowski

philbowski

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 10:14 PM

Spear of Destiny.... isn't that the title of an expansion of Wolfenstein for the pc? Was it really something Hitler was after? Sounds like a good story but..... If they did clone Hitler, wouldn't they have to wait like 40 years for him to grow up? Also, he would have the same DNA as Hitler but what would guarantee that he would still have the same aspirations of a 3rd reich bent on world domination? Cloning wouldn't produce the same thoughts and personality of the original.

If I was to include a clone of Hitler in the story he would be more of an icon to the nazis instead of a ruthless leader bent on mass murder.

#5 Agent Oddjob

Agent Oddjob

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 10:43 PM

Originally posted by philbowski
Spear of Destiny.... isn't that the title of an expansion of Wolfenstein for the pc?  Was it really something Hitler was after?  Sounds like a good story but.....  If they did clone Hitler, wouldn't they have to wait like 40 years for him to grow up?  Also, he would have the same DNA as Hitler but what would guarantee that he would still have the same aspirations of a 3rd reich bent on world domination?  Cloning wouldn't produce the same thoughts and personality of the original.

If I was to include a clone of Hitler in the story he would be more of an icon to the nazis instead of a ruthless leader bent on mass murder.

Spear of Destiny is an expansion to Wolfenstien for the PC. Hitler did want the Spear of Destiny. You see a Roman soldier I believe stuck the Spear of Destiny into Jesus (let's not get into religous argument here) when he was dying on the cross. From what I hear it will grant those who have it luck because it touched the blood of Jesus. So that is why Hitler wanted it because then he believed that if he had it he could takeover the world. Why would they have to wait 40 years? Remember here buddy this is a form of fiction. I understand what you are saying though. Also Red Widow Dawn I was going to have it take place in a variety of places.

#6 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 10:52 PM

Rather than clone Hitler, they could just change their face-genes to look like him.

Or the baddie could just kill a lot of people and people would refer to him as the next Hitler.

But the whole spear thing would be very nice--reminiscent of Indiana Jones.

#7 SamuelKevlar

SamuelKevlar

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 11 January 2003 - 02:44 AM

I like the Spear of Destiny idea, but why must the baddies be actual Nazis? And with the cloning of Hitler etc, you would quickly get into 'Boys from Brazil' territory.

How about making the villain an American with similar ideas to the Nazis (racial superiority, world domination by a 'kingdom'), who believes the Spear of Destiny can help him make his dreams into reality?

Use it or don't use it. Just my two cents.

#8 Agent Oddjob

Agent Oddjob

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2003 - 03:43 AM

I like the ideas guys but I guess I should mention that if I use the cloning of Hitler idea it would still be centered more around the villain that wanted to clone him in the first place.

#9 Red Widow Dawn

Red Widow Dawn

Sub-Lieutenant

• Enlisting
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 12:01 AM

Originally posted by Agent Oddjob
I like the ideas guys but I guess I should mention that if I use the cloning of Hitler idea it would still be centered more around the villain that wanted to clone him in the first place.

Wise choice.

#10 Red Widow Dawn

Red Widow Dawn

Sub-Lieutenant

• Enlisting
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 12:03 AM

-

#11 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 10:40 AM

Originally posted by Agent Oddjob
Because Hitler may be coming back (in clone form of course!)
Coming Soon...

Sorry to say, but this plot scares the bejeebus out of me. Why bring back hitler anyway? Not as if he could try and take over the world again. Germany isnt fond of the man thesedays, and he'd be lost with modern technology.

And the plot was on a Wonder Woman episode i watched once.