WELCOME BACK TO JAPAN, Mr BOND

7 replies to this topic

#1 007 Art

007 Art

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:51 PM

And what if James Bond came back to Japan for Pierce Brosnan last portrayal of agent 007?
This location is both mysterious and beautiful, with a great sense of danger and thrill. After all Bond has never gone back to Japan since 1967! The movie could include some material from Fleming' novel (the garden of death) and from Benson's "TMWTRT".
I started with that in mind and created 3 teaser posters you can check here : http://007art.free.f...es/alternat.htm

A Farewell to Your Eyes.....

#2 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:53 PM

Nice work!

Hey, speaking of TMWTRT, where's the poster? :)

#3 007 Art

007 Art

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 06:10 PM

Hi Zencat!
Well the poster for TMWTRT will come one of these days :-) It depends on the inspiration as well and moreover I have need to read it to flesh it out properly (for now this novel has not be translated in french).
However I personally feel that japan would be a great location for BOND 21 (including some scenes in Australia, too).

#4 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 06:20 PM

Dr. Shatterhand, I presume?

#5 M_Balje

M_Balje

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 11:40 PM

Originally posted by 007 Art
And what if James Bond came back to Japan for Pierce Brosnan last portrayal of agent 007?
This location is both mysterious and beautiful, with a great sense of danger and thrill. After all Bond has never gone back to Japan since 1967! The movie could include some material from Fleming' novel (the garden of death) and from Benson's "TMWTRT".
I started with that in mind and created 3 teaser posters you can check here : http://007art.free.f...es/alternat.htm

A Farewell to Your Eyes.....

Can you make one with the title: You live as spy is in Danger
The year 2010 in it.
With the line's:
Coming on December 2010.
Clive Owen is Ian Fleming's Jamesbond 007
Clive Owen is back for the second time in action in this Seguel of "I say it and deliever"

Mabey can you put picture's of neeld's and money in it.

#6 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 12:40 AM

I'd love for Japan to be used as a location again. Such a beautiful place, lets get some exotic locales back into the Bond films. I know they had Spain as Cuba, but we need more.

#7 SeanValen00V

SeanValen00V

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 01:14 PM

Japan needs a revisit, it's moved on from the 60s. And Brosnan very popular there, would make a big event movie I say Bond in Japan for them

#8 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 09:08 PM

While I am not opposed to Bond visiting Japan, that would make it 3 visits to Asian countries in the last 4 films (Vietnam in TND, North Korea in DAD and Japan in Bond 21).

People are complaining about getting out of Europe, but they are still in Asia almost as much. If they really want to get away, they need to go to Australia, Africa or even North America.