13 replies to this topic

#1 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 01:37 PM

Even though I've barely finished writing the pre-title sequence to my Bond screenplay, I thought I'd share my teaser poster with you.

EDIT : See the post below.

I'm not much of an artist, but please let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them (as long as they're polite!).

Hopefully I'll be able to put part of my actual screenplay up soon.

#2 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 December 2002 - 08:39 PM

Please let me know what you think.

#3 Yuri

Yuri

Recruit

• Crew
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 12:47 PM

Nice site, sounds like a good story :)

#4 HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 10:54 PM

Nice poster you got there! I really like your site as well. Keep us informed on the writing of this. :)

#5 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 11:43 AM

Originally posted by HailtotheKing
Keep us informed on the writing of this. :)

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated! I've just finished writing the pre-title sequence, so when I've had the chance to polish and edit it a bit I may post some of it here.

#6 Jimbo007

Jimbo007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 10:51 PM

That's a great poster and thankfully it isn't difficult to look at. Question, how did you make it? If it was a computer program, what was it?

#7 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 09:39 AM

I used Paint Shop Pro 5.

The sunset picture is a photograph I took last Summer, then I borrowed Zhang Ziyi's eyes from a photo and pasted them as a new layer over the sunset. I made her eyes black and white and made that layer see-through. It took some tinkering, and I'm not much of an artist, but I like the result.

Thanks for your comments.

#8 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:45 AM

Some of you may remember the teaser poster that I put up here and on my website a few months ago for my fan screenplay.

Since then I've decided not to continue writing the screenplay, mainly due to a lack of time and other projects that are more important to me. But I'd like to share what I have written so far with you, namely the "pre-title sequence" of the screenplay.

I'd welcome any constructive criticism or comments, since I will continue writing other pet-projects your feedback on my work is more than appreciated.

Sorry it's not complete, but I hope you enjoy it all the same! :)

#9 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:46 AM

Sunset Over England

A James Bond Screenplay

By Mark Harrison

1. Classic Bond Theme and Gunbarrell. Iris opens on:

2. Ext. Nevada Desert. Night.
Fade in. A steady pan, the desert is empty, void, lit only by the Moon and stars.

3. Ext. Nevada Desert. Night.
Our pan reaches a large building standing in the desert. Tall whitewash walls and a chain-link fence surrounding. Guards patrol the area with torches and machine guns. Caption:

#10 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:48 AM

16. Int. Cold Storage Room. Night.
Bond uses the laser on his watch to cut the heavy locks off of the crate, which clang to the ground satisfactorily. With some difficulty, Bond prises the lid off of the crate and peers inside. The body of a similarly dressed MI6 agent - Double-0 Three - lies inside this crate. He is riddled with bullet holes and his skin has a greenish tint to it. Bond unzips Double-0 Three

#11 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 12:13 PM

Well I liked it. Very good gags! "Your floor sir?" classic! Reminded me of Goldeneye... in a good way. I loved Goldeneye.

I'd like to read more. As I know myself... it's very easy to write the opening but it's the rest of it that's the difficult bit. Keep up the good work 006.

#12 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for that Evil Doctor Cheese, much appreciated. I was aiming for a similar style to GoldenEye, but also with Bond having to rely on his wits a bit more (like FYEO or the early Connery films).

Maybe at some point in the distant future I'll write the rest of this screenplay, but its on the back-burner for now.

Once again, thanks for your comments! :)

#13 Agent 0011

Agent 0011

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 04:22 PM

Much enjoyed Double-0 Six...although i must say now i'm hooked w/out an ending!!! your casting choices would also be much enjoyed....any chances of this being finished up in the future??!! Your quite talented. loved the wit you put in....classic bond...thanks for sharing!!!

#14 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 08:47 AM

Wow! Thanks Agent 0011!

There's a possibility that I might finish it, but it won't be for a very long time. I'm currently devoting my spare time to working on a novel, although I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment, but maybe when that's done I'll go back to writing Sunset ... - I really can't say yet, but to be honest its unlikely.

Many thanks again for your comments! :)